Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Brady vs Sanchez

Who got the better of this? A 2 time SB MVP and many time all pro or the maligned kid in NYC? Brady got outplayed, looked scared out there and acted like he wanted to be home and comfy. Sanchez outplayed him, whether it was coaching )+(I kinda think so) or not, this was a bad day for Pat fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

Your post was really delayed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Very nice intellectual post!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did you just watch the game or something?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

really!!!
    OMG.

This must be breaking news.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

This is so dumb. Sanchez throws for 180 yards against a weak pass D and people talk about him being great. Yes, Brady looked out of sync in that playoff game, but come on guys.
    I think this whole discussion needs to end. Even when Brady looked as bad as he did against the Jets, his performance was still better than what 20 starting QB's in the NFL could offer on a regular basis. They lost this game in a lot more places than at QB. Sanchez was efficient; nothing more. Stop it with the comparisons before I throw up.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Brady vs Sanchez : Sanchez couldn't carry Brady's jock
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

What!!!!???? I think Sanchez should have won offensive player of the year!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]Who got the better of this? A 2 time SB MVP and many time all pro or the maligned kid in NYC? Brady got outplayed, looked scared out there and acted like he wanted to be home and comfy. Sanchez outplayed him, whether it was coaching )+(I kinda think so) or not, this was a bad day for Pat fans
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

That "I beat Brady" trophy Sanchez got must be awsome!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In other news . . .

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The other news is, that is the lowest NY and Sanchez will ever find NE going forward.

In other words, the Jets have peaked and NE is back on their way up.  Not down.

Missed opportunity the last 2 years for NY.

Hope they enjoyed it.  Last time I checked, Brady is 14-5 in the postseason. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

"I eliminated the Patriots from the playoffs" trophy > "I beat Brady" trophy > "I put up 45 pts on the NYJ defense" trophy > "I looked stupid coaching the probowl" trophy

The fact that you are comparing the 2 Qbs is saying something about the Sanchize.  2 years and I could not ask for much more from the kid.  Not bad for the sophmore slump.

Jints fan, get off the pats jock.  Grats on keeping TC as your HC.  Awesome move. He is a beast, gets so much from his players.  I hope the jints cut rolle so we can sign him. We need a playmaker at safety.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The fact that you can't see Sanchez's horrendous compl% as a problem, his terrible QB rating, his poor TD/INT ratio behind a top 3 rushing offense as protection, speaks volumes.

It won't always be that way for Sancheese.  At some point the protection he has had will fade and more of an onus will be on him.

Take away some of his security blankets and watch it get WORSE than 54% compl, 75 QB rating and a less than 1.8:1 TD/Int Ratio.

Look at his career stats for crying out loud.  He improved a little bit this year with Santonio Holmes coming in, but we'll see how that is moving forward. T

Through 2 seasons, they rival some of the worst two years of any playoff team's QB.

Good thing he can hide.

Brady had nothing in his first full season as a starter and won a SB.

Comparing these two players is embarrassing.

This is the clear difference between Boston fans and NY fans. Boston fans actually wait for reality to unfold and for success to actually happen.

NY fans try to pretend luck is somehow the same thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brady vs Sanchez : Sanchez couldn't carry Brady's jock
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Sanchez may not be able to carry it - but from some site in NYC - he may 'want' to carry it....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE] 2 years and I could not ask for much more from the kid.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Good thing you're happy. I'm confident this year is going to be tha apex of accomplishments for the Jets in the forseeable future.

Enjoy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

They just don't get it. 

Sanchez didn't do anything remotely near special that would make a football observer say "this kid is the real deal".

The defense and run game is why he was able to get by as the QB of a playoff team.

All downhill from here on out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wow, you cant see it can you....   The guy makes plays when he is asked to.  He has more than a handful of comeback wins already.  That speaks for itself.  Rusty, you can "hide" in the statistics all you want.  If you could see past your fandom, you would see a QB that has a winning percentage against your team.  How many losses did you have last year?  How many were to the Jets...Maybe that is why you cant see him for what he is.  A young QB that does what is asked of him and does it well enough to win, AND win when it matters.  Big games, he comes out big.  By the way you speak about the Sanchize you would think that he is a loser.  He is not and he proves it to you and I hope he continues to prove it until you cannot hide in the stats.

If by downhill from here means the same thing you said before this season started, I'll take it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lol, I was just thinking that most of you must feel threatened by the Sanchize, your manhood as well as your grasp on the AFC East...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

This is like saying Wade Wilson is a better QB than Joe Montana.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

In Response to Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]Who got the better of this? A 2 time SB MVP and many time all pro or the maligned kid in NYC? Brady got outplayed, looked scared out there and acted like he wanted to be home and comfy. Sanchez outplayed him, whether it was coaching )+(I kinda think so) or not, this was a bad day for Pat fans
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

I think the Jets are winning despite their QB being mark Sanchez.  Whenever they play a defense that can stop the run, they lose.  Sanchez is absolutely not even in the top 15 QB's of the NFL right now.  Maybe even the top 20.

The Jets defense is impressive, just accept it, and brag about the true strength of your team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Exactly. Sanchez doesn't outplay anyone.  His defense and run game allows him to come out victorious by eeking by teams.  I guess you can give him credit for not throwing a poorly timed INT or whatnot, but Sanchez is barely getting by being protected.

We'll see how he looks if Edwards or Holmes leaves and LT fizzles out next year/is released.

Counting on all those high priced free agents to continue to shield him will not last.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Since coming into the league, Sanchez 4 Playoff Victories, 2 losses, Brady 2 one and dones.  Brady can have the Stats and all the Off POY awards.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I will give you this much, the Jets are a gound and pound team.  We want to run the ball and dominate the clock/rest our defense. That being said, our qb stats wont be eye popping.  As a jet fan, I want a winner at QB and I think I have one.

Rank him where you like, the dood wins games and the bigger the game, the bigger he plays.

Talk about his weapons/high priced FA.  He had success without Holmes/LT as a rookie.  He has yet to hit his ceiling and like I said, avoided the sophmore slump this year.  Rusty, you think it is downhill from here, I think you can only wish : )

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Since coming into the league, Sanchez 4 Playoff Victories, 2 losses, Brady 2 one and dones.  Brady can have the Stats and all the Off POY awards.
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Most importantly....How many SB's has Sanchez won?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]lol, I was just thinking that most of you must feel threatened by the Sanchize, your manhood as well as your grasp on the AFC East...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

No threat. We welcome Mark getting better and for the competition between the Jets and Pats to get heightened. All players and all teams go thru ebbs and flows. It is the natural cycle of things. All we can do is work to make ourselves better.

Sections
Shortcuts