Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Most importantly....How many SB's has Sanchez won?
    Posted by Rocky

More importantly, how many years is Sanchez in the league as compared to Brady?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : More importantly, how many years is Sanchez in the league as compared to Brady?
    Posted by MYNJJets

Your point?  Tom won the the SB in his first season......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

These posts go so off topic its not even funny.

To NYC Fans.
    He hasn't won anything yet, he has shown flashes of potential but for you to compare him to Brady its not even fair to Sanchez. He has lot of growing up to do before he reaches Brady level and if you can't see that I feel sorry for u. Rex Ryan's D won that game not Sanchez.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

We will just have to see there Rusty.  You had us imploding this year and the fish being better than us so I will take your predictions at face value.  How old is TB?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

We will just have to see there Rusty.  You had us imploding this year and the fish being better than us so I will take your predictions at face value.  How old is TB?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Good point!  I think they should trade him! He is so old!  Go with Hoyer!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

see what I did there?  Do I think the Sanchize is better than TB this year????  Who would you rather have start a post season game for you????  Stats are great man, I wish Sanchize was a regular season stat monster so Rusty and fishtaco would think he was good.  Actually, I dont.  He is fine and getting better.

RKPLAYERPCTYDSTDINTRATE
    1Aaron Rodgers, QB7179062109.2
    2Peyton Manning, QB69.222510108.7
    3Matt Hasselbeck, QB59.353071102.4
    4Mark Sanchez, QB60.76165195.5
    5Drew Brees, QB654042095.4
    6Joe Flacco, QB64.13903190
    7Tom Brady, QB64.42992189

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

most gay QB

#1~ Mark Sancheese

HOW ARE YA? WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself. this is a football chat board.  I knew that some of you were threatened by him...

cue up the this is a PATRIOTS chat board retorts.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I'm with p-mike on this one.

Someday trolls will post and no one will bother to answer.  I look forward to that day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself. this is a football chat board.  I knew that some of you were threatened by him... cue up the this is a PATRIOTS chat board retorts.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE

You and your playmate are hillarious. You spend so much time raging with jealousy on this board as you try to convince yourself that despite having not played in a Super Bowl since before the moon landings the Jets deserve our respect. You're either too dumb or too delusional to realize that until your joke of a football organization actually wins the Lombardi trophy they will remain a laughingstock like you are.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

.....  2 years and I could not ask for much more from the kid.....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Ahem... what did Brady do in HIS second year in the NFL?  Or did you skip NFL history from 2000 to 2008?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : And for the second time in two years he played his best football in the post season (rating of 95)and was a play or two from the superbowl -and I think it was pretty cold in NE and PA.  You, of course claimed that he would be worse in his second season (as you claimed all QBs are). Not to mention, you claimed that the loss of TJ and Faneca would ruin the Jets offense.  It didn't.  The plan and the the reality was to transform their offense into something less dependant upon the run, as proven by the virtually identical pass/run attempts in 2010 after about 60/40 run/pass in 2009.  You may want to look at the type of offense Brady was allowed to run in his first few years.  Sanchez has just now gotten to the level of experience as most college seniors coming into the NFL.
    Posted by PhatRex

And for the second year in a row, the Jets lose in the conference game! Great accomplishment! My '01, '03, '04 Superbowl Championships hats off to you and your team! Losers!

And for the 42nd year in a row...You have what the bottom pic suggests...An epic drought. Answer me this PhatRex were you even born prior to '69?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts