Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : And for the second year in a row, the Jets lose in the conference game! Great accomplishment! My '01, '03, '04 Superbowl Championships hats off to you and your team! Losers! And for the 42nd year in a row...You have what the bottom pic suggests...An epic drought. Answer me this PhatRex were you even born prior to '69?
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

I think the carcass on the left is Cromartie after all the baby mammas are done with him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Looks like this guy is a regular Columbo or something, you should go work for the CIA or something.  A touch late and your obviously a jets fan.  AS_ CLOWN for sure.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : You know, it just is not said often enough.  You are a complete idiot.  I don't even know where to start. You spent the last year saying how bad nearly every player on the Jets was, including the running game, Brick is horrible, Slousen can't replace Faneca, LT is washed up, Greene is bad, dumppin g TJ & Faneca would destroy their running game etc.  Now, suddenly you call it a "Great" running game?   Add that to the fact that this year, the Jets threw and ran equally.  How is that hiding behind a running game?  Then, as you often do you shat more mouthcrap that is just pure fiction.  Sanchez's stats over 25 attempts?   Let's do what you do and cherry pick stats.  30 attempts vs NE 124 rating, 28 attempts vs Miami 120 rating, 38 attempts vs Houston, 100 rating, 25 attempts vs NE 127 rating, 33 attempts vs Pitt  102 rating.   So, from all your years watching little boys play pop warner football, you think that you somehow understand mechanics and the abilities to fix them.  Sanchez improved his rating by about 20% from year one to year two - really can't hope for more than that.  He played his best when it mattered most, has beaten the great BB three out of five times, engineered a number of late game comebacks, won 24 games in two years, ran what was either the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFL (clearly better than the patsies) the last two years and all you can say is his completion percentage is low and his mechanics are poor.    What a complete and total fool you are.  By the way, are you saying that after their first round bye week, BB & Brady were not prepared to face the Jets?  How does the number one offense choke like that after a bye week?  Isn't BB the master of preparation and has never (almost never?) lost a game when he has two weeks to prepare?  Sanchez looked pretty good in that game.  Then again, that was a pretty bad D.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

If they were "clearly better than the Patsies" why didn't they win the division?

The Jets had the perfect chance to take over the division in Dec. All they had to do was beat an inferior (according to you) team and they were completely embarrassed

I'd expect more than that from a "clearly better team", but that's just me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You don't know where to start? Really, momma's boy?  Priceless.

You're a Jets fan on a Pats board trying to prop up your team, a team that has not won anything, not even an AFC title, since man landed on the moon.

If you had a higher IQ you'd see how absolutely gone-retarded you sound here.

If you didn't cherry pick stats, you'd see his 75 rating over a large context (16 games) and his 54% compl rate is horrendous and the worst of any starter since Week 1 of the 2010 season.

Good day and enjoy the long, slow descent back down to the eventual 4-12 seasons.

For some comparison, here is Sam Bradford with a far worse supporting cast in his rookie season, taken a mere 3 slots above Marky Mark in the draft:

http://www.nfl.com/players/sambradford/profile?id=BRA101548

18/15  3500 yards 60% Compl% and a 76.5 rating.

Do the math.

He's 5 steps ahead of your golden boy "Sanchise" with far less to work with so far.

Good night, Irene.

The difference between you and me as a fan is I wait for my teams to actually succeed and produce consistent results before saying a word.

You're apparently so fixated on approval from Pats fans, as pathetic as that is, you'll do anything to make it seem like "The Sanchise" is going to future Pro Bowls and capable of taking over a game.

Highly laughable based on his first two seasons' numbers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Even Cutler has done far more:

http://www.nfl.com/players/jaycutler/profile?id=CUT288111

Or Matt Cassel in his first 3 years starting:

http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcassel/profile?id=CAS541133

lol!  Matt Cassel!  He doesn't even have a 2nd WR for crying out loud.  And his O Line is not close to NY's.

How about Joe Flacco?

http://www.nfl.com/players/joeflacco/profile?id=FLA009602

I am not going to show you Matt Ryan or Aaron Rodgers because that would just embarass you more.

Oh wait, how's this for embarrassing?

Ryan Fitzpatrick with absolutely ZERO offensive line, an organization in a shambles and Lee Evans as his lead target does this:

http://www.nfl.com/players/ryanfitzpatrick/profile?id=FIT792915

Sanchez is clearly the worst of these young, up and coming QBs.

But, you enjoy, Phatty Thighs!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wow, glad I came back here before the weekend.  I thought I shut Rusty up with my playoff "stats".  I can see he has forgotten about that chat board smack down earlier in this thread and resumed his old stance of ignoring what has already proved him wrong and onto his usual I know more about the jets than jets fans do...

Jints fan, you are quite lame, your first sentence in your response to me is "I posts facts" then proceed to fill your post with opinions.  opinions are great man, but they aint facts.  Fact, you got worked by the eagles, you blew an incredible lead against them.  Fact, you had the chance to eliminate the Packers from playoff contention and move yourselves into a playoff spot.  Instead you get to read about the Jets in all of NYs newspapers, save for the stick that Rolle stuck in Coughlins eye lol.  Now here is my opinion of you--fool, you would be the loudest NY fan bishing about spygate if tyree hadnt pulled that football off his helmet.

Zdeno, last time you checked must have been in 2007 when they squeeked into the playoffs and got hot.  Since then he has done little more barely kept his job. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Without a top 5 run game, Marky Mark is WORSE than what he's shown this year.

WORSE.

You idiots said the same thing last year when he reached the AFC Title game. It had nothing to do with him. 

The D and the O Line clearly helps him avoid having to win games with his arm.

This is not debatable. We watch the games.

We saw him against Pitt this year when it counted.  He was not good enough. That goal line play or plays, for that matter, is a perfect look at what we are talking about when describing his inconsistencies.

Wake us when he leads the team into a SB.  Good luck with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE] "I eliminated the Patriots from the playoffs" trophy /> "I beat Brady" trophy > "I put up 45 pts on the NYJ defense" trophy > "I looked stupid coaching the probowl" trophy The fact that you are comparing the 2 Qbs is saying something about the Sanchize.  2 years and I could not ask for much more from the kid.  Not bad for the sophmore slump. Jints fan, get off the pats jock.  Grats on keeping TC as your HC.  Awesome move. He is a beast, gets so much from his players.  I hope the jints cut rolle so we can sign him. We need a playmaker at safety.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

hey peon what did fatboy want his sox back....  still trollin i see

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I learned it from this board, zdeno.  Before I started reading rustys garbage, I thought that a playoff berth was earned...Since coming here I learned that teams lay down so you can get in or you have an easy schedule to get in.  And then, once you are in, teams come at you flat so you advance.  It has nothing to do with your team and it sure as heck has nothing to do with your QB.  That is unless your QB goes to the probowl.  THen your QB is good. Thats the probowl that everyone on this chatboard dismissed after BB looked like an idoit coaching it, lol.  I saw him before the game on the sidelines trying to be like Rex but he just fell flat on his face.  Now that is someone who may be on his downside as far as the view of players in the nfl.  As for my coach, all i have heard is positive words from players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : And for the second time in two years he played his best football in the post season (rating of 95)and was a play or two from the superbowl -and I think it was pretty cold in NE and PA.  You, of course claimed that he would be worse in his second season (as you claimed all QBs are). Not to mention, you claimed that the loss of TJ and Faneca would ruin the Jets offense.  It didn't.  The plan and the the reality was to transform their offense into something less dependant upon the run, as proven by the virtually identical pass/run attempts in 2010 after about 60/40 run/pass in 2009.  You may want to look at the type of offense Brady was allowed to run in his first few years.  Sanchez has just now gotten to the level of experience as most college seniors coming into the NFL.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

he played his best and they lost....typicle troll way of thinking....  hey go lick some toes boy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : hey peon what did fatboy want his sox back....  still trollin i see
    Posted by jcour382[/QUOTE]

still....making...a...lot...of...sense...I see...Go over to rustys trailer and have another milwaukee's best for harley : P

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : still....making...a...lot...of...sense...I see...Go over to rustys trailer and have another milwaukee's best for harley : P

oh im sorry your just washing them like your boy lets all his players wash his mommies feet...   hey hows that superbowl trophy your team won???

care to comment on that??   fraud much??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

4 wins and 2 losses in the last 2 years of playoffs doesnt feel that bad actually.  Now if I was 0 wins and 2 losses in the last 2 years of playoffs...that might sting....Especially if I had a probowl QB in the latter years of his career and that window is closing...it might sting some more...Maybe if I had the Coach of the year and went 14-2 in the regular season only to lose to a team I beat in the regular season, I might not be happy...Maybe if I even looked past my rival that beat my coach of the year to eliminate me from the playoffs to see that I had already beat the other teams remaining in the playoffs....I know that would hurt...Also, if my team was eliminated by my rival even after I had 2 weeks to prepare, I just might go into a hole for a couple of days and not post on this board....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]4 wins and 2 losses in the last 2 years of playoffs doesnt feel that bad actually.  Now if I was 0 wins and 2 losses in the last 2 years of playoffs...that might sting....Especially if I had a probowl QB in the latter years of his career and that window is closing...it might sting some more...Maybe if I had the Coach of the year and went 14-2 in the regular season only to lose to a team I beat in the regular season, I might not be happy...Maybe if I even looked past my rival that beat my coach of the year to eliminate me from the playoffs to see that I had already beat the other teams remaining in the playoffs....I know that would hurt...Also, if my team was eliminated by my rival even after I had 2 weeks to prepare, I just might go into a hole for a couple of days and not post on this board....

Obviously, the average Jets fan standards are somewhat lower than ours. It's understandable, considering how little the Jets have accomplished over the years.

Just getting into the playoffs must be very exciting to you folks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Hey niz, if you are going to ignore my post, why quote it????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Hey niz, if you are going to ignore my post, why quote it????
    What did I ignore?
    Patroits fans are ticked that the Pats didn't win the whole thing when it was obvious that they had the talent to do so.

Jets fans are happy just to be in the playoffs.

It ain't rocket science, son. Try to keep up...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

thats better, you responded to the post that you quoted, you see how that works?  call me son, cuz I shine like one : )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Wee wee have the Jest won anything? I mean who cares what your "playoff" record" is. If and it's a big if the Jest win the SB next year Sancheese and his team will have 1 ring and TB will have 3. The Jest are the almost winners two years in row and for some reason you are satisfied and happy with that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I care what our playoff record is. Do you? You should, it is what matters most imo.  Like Rex says, we will keep knocking until we bust the door down.  Hows that snow up there buddy?  I had to use the AC last night.  Starting to warm up down here.

I have someone that wants to ask you a question, one sec.

MISS ME??????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Playoff records don't matter Lombardi Trophies do. What is Buffalo remembered for? Snow is deep going snowmobiling this weekend. You'll hear me I'll be screaming  WEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

someone want to kiss you.....

your last SB QB

Joe Namath

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lmao!!!!  I like drunken joe better than sober joe..  Keep that snow mobile out of the road.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

PS my profile pic makes me smile everytime I post : D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Jets will not win the SB next year.

I'll take on any bet within my gambling budget/within reason.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

If you ever want to snowmobile come to VT, there is a trail system to Quebec, NY and Mass. I'm telling you this because it's an absolute blast. Just a man his machine , friends knockin' back a Milwaukee Best ahhh life is good  lol  enjoy the SB

Sections
Shortcuts