Brady vs Sanchez

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

Actually, 3 SB rings, 4 SB appearances, 2 SB MVPs, the greatest regular season in NFL history, 2 league MVPs (one coming) and likely more high end production to come is not sad at all.

It's a resume only a few can see as a rival to their own.

I have had a blast seeing my team in 6 SBs in my lifetime.

And you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

@ phattyrex....the jest have almost had blast. We almost won something... We almost won something......

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I noticed this as well with older veteran in most sports.  They just dont have it come the end of the year.  Maybe he can do what the rocket did at the end of his career, just come in for the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs.  Maybe create a leg injury and hold him out of the first 8 or 9 games.  I mean, the dood looked good in week 13, AMIRIGHT???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

14-5 in the postseason is superb.  One of the best ever.  I look forward for more in years to come.

Sanchez, meanwhile. We can expect more failure.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

It is funny that this years pats have become something that BB despises most.  A bunch of individual awards with nothing to show for it.  I find it fitting : )  no comment on Brady winding down at the end of the year?  He had 2 weeks to rest up and the dood looked slow, nothing like what we all saw week 13...Whats he going to look like next year when they will have to go in as wildcard winners due to the jets winning the AFC EAST.  Oh yeah, I said it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

and what has Mark ALMOST Sancheese won?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Keep living in the past.  Hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.  But a great completion % in the regular season.  That's the important thing.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

No. TWO seasons.

Let's not try to lie, outright here, Corky.    2009 and 2010 featured division titles and divisional playoff losses.

Trolls like you hate facts, don't ya?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

To our visting posters who are totally moist over their green team from the swampland: 

1) When Sanchez has actually won something; i.e., AFC East, AFC, S/B; and

2) When the Jets have actually won something; i.e., AFC East, AFC, S/B

please do come back and post. I will be among the first to extend my congrats to Sanchez and the Jets.  Otherwise, may I respectfully suggest that you sort out exactly how your team is going to replace/retain the soon-to-be F/As that have populated your favorite squad over the preceding two years. 

Oh, yes; I almost forgot.  May I remind you that the last NYJ player to accurately predict their team would win the SB was Joe Willie Namath.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lawl!!!!  what a great way to go into the weekend.  Have a good one phat rex.

we dea we dat!!! is out of here!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Like shooting fish in a barrel.  Sometimes I like to write things just to see what kind of drivel you respond with.  How many seasons ago did Brady win a playoff game?  Try 3 years ago and three seasons ago.  2010 - no, big choke. 2009 - no big choke, 2008 - no.  2007 - choked in his last game.  Pretty funny to see you talking about facts.... since when has a fact ever mattered to you?  Do you know what Sanchez' rating is on a Sunday in Foxboro, below 30 degrees, facing a team that had beaten him by 40 points a few weeks prior against the best coach/QB combo the NFL has ever known?  127.3. Incredible!

I'm like shooting fish in a barrel?  bawawhaha

Making fun of you is the reason why I come here. So easy.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Exactamundo!  Hey remember when Brady won that playoff gmae 2 seasons ago?  Me neither.

"gmae"? Is that Latin?

Remember when the Jets won anything?  lol

LOSER

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Simple as this.  Put Brady on Jets and they go undefeated.  The Jets are stacked and I'll admit that; however, they still have won nothing and most likely than not will loose some talent going into next year from FA's, while the Pats are only becoming more talented through the draft.  I don't see anyother way to look at this.  I just don't understand how you could even put the two names in the same sentence as that really disrespects all the QB greats.   

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : I didn't start the topic and clearly there is no comparrison.  However, facts are facts. He's outplayed Brady on more than one ocassion and has had uncommon success in his 2 years.  He a young, inexperienced QB that has some intangibles and has improved a great deal in his time in the NFL.   That's all, no more no less.  Although, you'd have to think that the Jets would have had a few more wins with Brady, Sanchez was not the reason the Jets are home working on next years verbage. 

Neither is Brady....... you see.  Let's just be honest.  Brady did mask his defense.  Jets D masked Sanchez for most of the season... you copuld admit?  Sanchez did not out play Brady.... he out played the Pats D.  That's not fair to say as the do not play eachother simultaneously. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Wow, Rusty you really took a beating this week on the forums.  Maybe you should have taken a couple of weeks away instead of a couple of days.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Everyone on here took this thread wrong...obviously it was a joke that went too far. Even the dumbest of Jets fans realize that Brady and Sanchez are never to be put in the same sentence...woops I just did it:(   But I'm not a Jets fan, so I can do what I want.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts