Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

Bottom Line:

Do you take Brady or Sanchez on your team.

Hands down I take Brady.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Yep..and I would also take both mannings, rivers, rodgers, big ben, ryan, flacco, schaub...jeez about 15 others at least
    Posted by JintsFan

Actually, thats a good point, I would as well.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

4 wins and 2 losses in the last 2 years of playoffs doesnt feel that bad actually.  Now if I was 0 wins and 2 losses in the last 2 years of playoffs...that might sting....Especially if I had a probowl QB in the latter years of his career and that window is closing...it might sting some more...Maybe if I had the Coach of the year and went 14-2 in the regular season only to lose to a team I beat in the regular season, I might not be happy...Maybe if I even looked past my rival that beat my coach of the year to eliminate me from the playoffs to see that I had already beat the other teams remaining in the playoffs....I know that would hurt...Also, if my team was eliminated by my rival even after I had 2 weeks to prepare, I just might go into a hole for a couple of days and not post on this board....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Would it sting worse than a 42 year Championship drought? I like how Jets fans brag about losing in a conference game 2 years in a row. I asked your butt boy PhatRex this question and have yet to get an answer. Were you even born prior to '69?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Keep living in the past.  Hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.  But a great completion % in the regular season.  That's the important thing.
    Posted by PhatRex

Have yet to win a Championship in 42 years. Which is worse? A lot of us Pats fans on this forum can at least state that we have seen with our very own eyes, an actual Pats Superbowl Championship. Can you and werr whatever his/her name is, say the same, or is it your parents reciting to you before they tuck you both in for the night, what actually happened in '69?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve49. Show steve49's posts

Just thinking --- It seems to me that every playoff game the Pats have lost, including the Super bowl vs Giants, that Brady isn't playing to win, rather he is playing to not lose. That is, when he is allowed to attack the other team he wins. When he plays a conservative game designed to keep the other team from scoring he loses. I would much rather see a Patriots team be aggressive and put points up than be passive and try to control the ball.  Let the other teams try to catch up to the Pats and make the mistakes instead of putting up a feew points and trying to protect the lead through ball control.   Just thinking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Brady vs Sanchez:
    Who got the better of this? A 2 time SB MVP and many time all pro or the maligned kid in NYC? Brady got outplayed, looked scared out there and acted like he wanted to be home and comfy. Sanchez outplayed him, whether it was coaching )+(I kinda think so) or not, this was a bad day for Pat fans
    Posted by jader

Correct, we had a bad day.

You've had a bad 43 years, loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Yeah but, Sanchez has a low completion % and Brady won 3 superbowls (6, 7 & 9 years ago) and the patsies are rebuilding and the Jets are just trying to sell PSLs and Sanchez can't play in the cold and BB is the best coach in the history of the NFL and he never loses when he has two weeks to prepare (well, almost never).
    Posted by PhatRex

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Belichick is 0-3 in his last 3 playoff games as is TB. Why are you apologizing for them? We need an overhaul and BB isn't the answer anymore!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

oh yeah, its a good thing you joined before the 2007 season guy.  you almost missed your window there.  What great forsight you had joining an afc east teams forum that you would eventually beat in the super bowl that same year.  Whos website you joining this year?  actually dont respond to that question, you and I both know you aint going any where next year. the fish probably have a better chance than your Jints, the eagles definately do.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wow, take a deep breath there buddy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

This is an absurd topic to even discuss.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^^
    cat fight! cat fight! lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Wow...Two New Yorkers or New York fans going toe to toe. What makes it more idiotic is the fact that its on a Patriots forum. Now I have seen everything!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

The Brady vs. Sanchez argument is just ridiculous.  Even if Sanchez was playing well he would still have to maintain that level of play for about 5 years before he could even be in the same category as Brady.

I don't think he'll be in the league in 5 years.  

Unless he's still playing for the Jets.

With that said,  remember that the Jets are in serious cap trouble.   That and they have 20 free agents.
    David Harris
    Santonio Holmes
    Braylon Edwards
    Antonio Cromartie
    Brad Smith
    Shaun Ellis
    Brodney Pool
    Eric Smith
    Wayne Hunter
    James Ihedigbo
    Drew Coleman
    Robert Turner
    Marquice Cole
    Trevor Pryce
    Kellen Clemens
    Tony Richardson
    Marcus Dixon
    Steve Weatherford
    Lance Laury
    Nick Folk

Remember the Jets went for broke in the uncapped year.  They can't keep this roster unless they restructure just about every contract.

The Pats were rebuilding this season and they went 14-2.   2 first rounders and 2 second rounders coming in the upcoming draft and plenty of cap space.

With how much you organization sucks, I'm glad you Jets fans had a taste of success.    Too bad it was fleeting.

Good luck with your crappy organization.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

The Brady vs. Sanchez argument is just ridiculous.  Even if Sanchez was playing well he would still have to maintain that level of play for about 5 years before he could even be in the same category as Brady. I don't think he'll be in the league in 5 years.   Unless he's still playing for the Jets. With that said,  remember that the Jets are in serious cap trouble.   That and they have 20 free agents. David Harris Santonio Holmes Braylon Edwards Antonio Cromartie Brad Smith Shaun Ellis Brodney Pool Eric Smith Wayne Hunter James Ihedigbo Drew Coleman Robert Turner Marquice Cole Trevor Pryce Kellen Clemens Tony Richardson Marcus Dixon Steve Weatherford Lance Laury Nick Folk Remember the Jets went for broke in the uncapped year.  They can't keep this roster unless they restructure just about every contract. The Pats were rebuilding this season and they went 14-2.   2 first rounders and 2 second rounders coming in the upcoming draft and plenty of cap space. With how much you organization sucks, I'm glad you Jets fans had a taste of success.    Too bad it was fleeting. Good luck with your crappy organization.
    Posted by Ltown1

Id like to keep the top 5 or six guys on this list and I think it is possible.  They are the starters on this list.  The others are old or replacable or will not take much to sign.  Regardless, I have faith in Tannenbaum that he will get it done.  Look what he did for us this year while being handcuffed by the final 4 rule.

Pats have a young team and it is about to get younger.  The only experience most of these current players have in the playoffs is losing.  Not very good for experience purposes.  My prediction is after this next season Rusty will be talking about the Jets 3 year window is closing.

Jints fan doesnt seem to be around much lately.  He probably started an account on a Pitt website with the name "CHEESEFAN" so he can feel important on a forum again.  What a loser...

MISS ME?????

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Patsies spent 152 million, Jets 127 million.   http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/110124_nfl_payrolls&sportCat=nfl  Who went for broke?  How are all those picks going to even get signed?  Nice to see some idiot in NE is worried about how the Jets will handle their FAs. Just keep in mind they brought in 11 new starters in Rex's first year and a 1/2 dozen more last year.  You can bet on this, unlike the patsies, it won't be a 4 year rebuilding process getting knocked out in the first round.  Rebuilding is only acceptable when you bring in a new staff, otherwise your current administration has done a really poor job planning ahead.
    Posted by PhatRex

I'd rather lock down the best QB and NT in the NFL and "go for broke" with those contracts then have 8-10 overpaid and aging free agents where that money is for NY.

Prior to the Brady deal, it wasn't anywhere near 152 million.

Your CB makes 16 million and now will make 25 million in 2011. lol!!

McCourty will make around 4 million. Gee, I am confused which option I'd rather have.

LT needs to take a paycut. Jason Taylor is done. Gholston is a bust.  Calvin Pace, Jenkins, Damien Woody, Cromartie, Edwards, Holmes, etc, are all at the end of deals or coming to the end of deals.

Name a player in the pipeline who will replace each of these names.

Go ahead. Let's see how well you know your team, big mouth.

Do you really think people will agree with such a stupid statement ("NE is poorly managed")?

When I see analysts gushing over how NE does it and saying they are "positioned beautifully" in 2011, it shows me you have absolutely no clue (as usual) with anything you say regarding your own team or the Pats.

NE does have a new staff.  They have a new batch of replacements for head of scouting, player personnel (Reese and Caserio) and two new coordinators.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Revis' contract of 48mill over 4 years is 12 mill a year rusty.  but dont let the facts slow you down, never has before.

Sections
Shortcuts