Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

I didn't say I knew anything about what the cap number itself would be in the first portion of the new CBA.

This is where your lack of educatioin and comprehension fails you.

With a rookie cap (slam dunk) and the 2010 deals front loaded in an uncapped year for NE, I am sure NE will be more than loaded for years to come.

More than loaded.

You continue to show you never went to college.

The only think I said was the owners felt like they had no control of the cap hikes under the last deal.

With the economy bottoming out, those hikes appeared WORSE than whay they had originally been set up to reflect.

I would suggest reading a basic introductory book on economics so you can understand this stuff better.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    Revis' contract of 48mill over 4 years is 12 mill a year rusty.  but dont let the facts slow you down, never has before.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Kid, it's 18 mil and with easily attainable bonuses, 25 million.

FACT.

Again, it's funny to me Pats fans know more about your pathetic  organization's terrrible management decisions than you do.

When the Jets don't win the SB next year, I hope you enjoy his 3rd holdout in 5 years.

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : I see, a rookie cap is a slam dunk.  Where are your sources? Of course, you must know the reason why most teams were smart enough not to spend 150+ mil is because there will be penalties on those teams that spent excessively in the 'uncapped year'
    Posted by PhatRex

Read and learn, dummy. We know you won't:

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story/09000d5d81984bee/printable/bradfords-epic-deal-ensures-next-cba-will-have-rookie-cap

The veterans, which means actual player reps, do not like how rookies get more money than they do.

Get it?

It's benifical not only for the league, the owners, etc, but also the players who have been in the league and proved their worth.

You enjoy these beatdowns, don';t you?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's the only thing it will do?  lol

Do you need to show us how shortsighted and uneducated you are any more than you already have?  Whoa. When will you stop making a fool of yourself?

Doesn't that give the GMs more control and more of an opprtunity to budget and spread more cash across the roster, not only easier, but years ahead of time?

Your issue is you have a low IQ, so you see everything in black and white.

That's absolutely NOT the only thing it will do.

The rookie cap issue was one of the main reasons the owners opted out of the deal and one of, if not the lone slam dunk resolution.

That was checked off the list a long time ago, Corky.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/return_of_revis_christ_vfnAF74foo5QUTn5fgEJYK

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5538132

2 different sources that say 4 years/48 mill. Who knows more about what Rusty?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

More idiots & @ssholes from NY we have to deal with. Why don't you Jests and Jints morons just go away and dream about having 3 SB wins in the last 10 years!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Not really sure what you are arguing about.  I don't doubt there will be a rookie cap, but it's clear that you do not understand what it means.  It means that the team gives up years of control so not to pay as large of a signing bonus.  Mostly it effects top 10 picks.  You're an idiot.  Patsies are in serious financial trouble. It is hilarious that you want to focus on 1 year of Revis' contract instead of the the other years where he's making 7 or 8 mil.  And why is LT overpaid?  50 catches/ 900+ yards rushing for 2 mil?  Interestingly enough, it was pretty much the same contract that Fred Taylor had.... how did he do?  
    Posted by PhatRex

i think he probably learned the meaning of cuckhold....

enough said fool! now take that other jester and go find a real team

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : More accurately, it is 3 in 4 years and none for 6 years.  The patsies used to be a very good team.
    Posted by PhatRex

man you are stupid... 2007 was not up to our standard...but at least we actually got there...and that was without telling the world we would...

now shut up fool ...that toejamb is showin on your yellow teeth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Opprtunity?  Is that Latin?   What an idiot you are.  You don't even know how to spell opportunity?  Don't they teach you anything in tech school?
    Posted by PhatRex

Nice try.

As we know a typo is a lot different than seeing you spell "argument" incorrectly over and over.

See, it's about seeing a pattern.  You proved you didn't know how to spell it.

Maybe you can sign in as "Patsman2" now and try to fool us. lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : More accurately, it is 3 in 4 years and none for 6 years.  The patsies used to be a very good team.
    Posted by PhatRex

Yes, afterall, the Jets barometer for a very good team is one that doesn't win a division and pretends their SB wins occur in September. Yes.  That's what I'd be looking for as a fan.

Every NFL fan would choose NE's resume over the Jets.  

That's just a fact you are going to have deal with.  I'd rater go 6 years without seeing a title than 40.

Pretty simple math, even for you and your inbred brain.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's not really a trend when you scaled back to rebuild.  Name one organization that wins divisions while rebuilding.

You can't do it because it doesn't exist.

Our goal is a SB. Yours is a moral victory over NE somehow. lol

Clear differences between the Jets and Pats, as well as their fans.

You're a born loser and your comments reflect this.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Better to win the division and get knocked out in your first playoff game, I guess.  It seems to be a trend.
    Posted by PhatRex

I know I didn't get an answer before when I asked this question, but I'll try again. If the Jets were so much better than the Patriots this year, why did they blow their chance to take over first place in the division? Not only did they lose a lead in the division, they got embarrased on Monday Night Football. Then they drop two of their last four games.

Doesn't sound like an elite team to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dear Phatty Rex,

I am an adult with a good job, multiple degrees, one being a History undergrad degree (spelling and concise writing is sort of important to graduate) and I can't spell the word "opportunity".

Yup.  You have it all figured out. What a case!  This court is adjourned!

One typo means I can't spell it, while you putting an "e" in the word argument thinking it's not dropped after the "u", OVER AND OVER, means your issue is a typo.

Priceless.

The fact you think you someone is buying that one is why we laugh at your existence as a loser.

You should start a radio show or maybe pitch a reality show to Fox and call it "The REAL Biggest Loser".

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Because the Jets got lucky on that day.

That's why.

I am sure you'll be remembering this for years to come, as the biggest success under Mike Tannenbum and Rexie-poo's failed run in NY.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

If the patsies were an elite team, why did they get beat in their first playoff game by the 6th seed?  Please send your inquiries to the NFL, I don't decide how they get ranked. 
    Posted by PhatRex

I've never said they were. Your turn, Skippy.

Sections
Shortcuts