3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/return_of_revis_christ_vfnAF74foo5QUTn5fgEJYK

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5538132

2 different sources that say 4 years/48 mill. Who knows more about what Rusty?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

More idiots & @ssholes from NY we have to deal with. Why don't you Jests and Jints morons just go away and dream about having 3 SB wins in the last 10 years!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Not really sure what you are arguing about.  I don't doubt there will be a rookie cap, but it's clear that you do not understand what it means.  It means that the team gives up years of control so not to pay as large of a signing bonus.  Mostly it effects top 10 picks.  You're an idiot.  Patsies are in serious financial trouble. It is hilarious that you want to focus on 1 year of Revis' contract instead of the the other years where he's making 7 or 8 mil.  And why is LT overpaid?  50 catches/ 900+ yards rushing for 2 mil?  Interestingly enough, it was pretty much the same contract that Fred Taylor had.... how did he do?  
    Posted by PhatRex

i think he probably learned the meaning of cuckhold....

enough said fool! now take that other jester and go find a real team

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : More accurately, it is 3 in 4 years and none for 6 years.  The patsies used to be a very good team.
    Posted by PhatRex

man you are stupid... 2007 was not up to our standard...but at least we actually got there...and that was without telling the world we would...

now shut up fool ...that toejamb is showin on your yellow teeth

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Better to win the division and get knocked out in your first playoff game, I guess.  It seems to be a trend.
    Posted by PhatRex

I know I didn't get an answer before when I asked this question, but I'll try again. If the Jets were so much better than the Patriots this year, why did they blow their chance to take over first place in the division? Not only did they lose a lead in the division, they got embarrased on Monday Night Football. Then they drop two of their last four games.

Doesn't sound like an elite team to me.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

If the patsies were an elite team, why did they get beat in their first playoff game by the 6th seed?  Please send your inquiries to the NFL, I don't decide how they get ranked. 
    Posted by PhatRex

I've never said they were. Your turn, Skippy.

Sections
Shortcuts