Brady vs Sanchez

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

Oh yes. "Much" better talent and a MUCH better D.

It had nothing to do with poor execution by NE on offense and a botched fake punt by Special Teams.

Those whole 9 more points allowed by NE compared to NY means NY has the "MUCH" better D.

lol

Again, another difference between Jets fans and Pats fans:

Pats fans would consider that is the stars aligning well that day while Jets fans are convinced their team is "much better".

lol!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : So what your saying is, if you can't win the Superbowl, you'd rather lose your only playoff game?
    Posted by PhatRex

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

niz, I am not sure what makes any team an elite team.  Is it regular season record?  Is it post season record?  Is it just qualifying for the postseason? Is it those fruity power rankings that change every week during the season? If so, how can one team go from elite to not elite based on 1 game.  Surely the number 1 seed in the playoffs is an elite team. If not, who is.  Or do we have to wait until a SB champ is crowned and they are the only elite team and all others are not.  Or maybe we throw records out and have players and/or coaches vote on who they think are the elite teams.

Rusty, the Jets got lucky in the playoffs?  You are such a firetrucking homer you cant even say you were not the best team on that day.  We beat you 2 of 3 last year.  I can say that your pats got lucky in week 13.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it.
    Posted by niz-58

No, it certainly isn't for him.  It's reading and understanding concepts and basic economics.  FAIL for Phatty.

He never made it out of high school, unfortunately for us as taxpayers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

niz, I am not sure what makes any team an elite team.  Is it regular season record?  Is it post season record?  Is it just qualifying for the postseason? Is it those fruity power rankings that change every week during the season? If so, how can one team go from elite to not elite based on 1 game.  Surely the number 1 seed in the playoffs is an elite team. If not, who is.  Or do we have to wait until a SB champ is crowned and they are the only elite team and all others are not.  Or maybe we throw records out and have players and/or coaches vote on who they think are the elite teams. Rusty, the Jets got lucky in the playoffs?  You are such a firetrucking homer you cant even say you were not the best team on that day.  We beat you 2 of 3 last year.  I can say that your pats got lucky in week 13.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Yes, 45-3 is luck and 28-21 isn't.

lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Riiiiigght.  There are so many employed people that have 3000 posts in three months - and that is just one of your screen names.  Nice try loser.
    Posted by PhatRex

Rusty is closer to 4k posts brah.  Give the guy his proper credit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The only screen name.  You're just jealous you can't type as fast or communicate as quickly.

That's not my problem.  This is from years of writing and working, using a keyboard.

When you go to college, Phatty, you actually learn ways to multi-task and use your time well.

Try it sometime.  lol

You, however, live in mommy's basement and sign in as "Patsman2".

Have a nice day!

You can always tell when Phatty and his boyfriend are absolutely throttled off a thread.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I get "throttled" watching the jets beat the pats.  I dont get "throttled" making fun of rah tards, although they are fun to watch. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Absolutely no luck in the 45-3.  It was entirely by design.  The game meant very little to the Jets.  Rex was brilliant in not giving away anything that he would want to use in the playoffs.  He just sat back and and let the patsies think they were better than they were.  I'm not sure there has ever been a team more overconfident than the 2010 patsies, first with the loss to the pathetic Browns then, choking in their only playoff game.  Good thing they signed Brady to that phat extension pushing their payroll to 150+mil.  The Yankees of the NFL.
    Posted by PhatRex

Bwahahah!

"By design"  "entirely"

Maybe you can try stand up comedy once you get out of the mental hospital?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I get "throttled" watching the jets beat the pats.  I dont get "throttled" making fun of rah tards, although they are fun to watch. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Aren't you Leon?  Kid, you are on a Pats board as a Jets fan.

We've been over this. You look about as retarded as this individual:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

says the guy with dood wearing a half shirt as his avatar yet is a complete homophobe. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, that's Mark Sanchez.  Apparently, that photo bothers you, Mr. Homophobe.

How are things down in Jersey?  We enjoy watching your family on Jersey Shore.

Do you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

YETS fans have a lot of faith in Sanchez.  I have no idea why?  Its a team game.  The team won their play-off victories, the same way that the PATS teams won theirs.  Is Sanchy a better Q.B. than Brady?  Not until he's won four S.B. rings, been a S.B. MVP and a league MVP, not to mention a lot of stats that have yet to be garnered.

Go ahead YETS fans, believe it, even though you really don't.  But its fun to come here and rile up the inhabitants.  Isn't it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Its about leadership des, you know that.  Thats is a big reason why they drafted him.  You can have all of the tools but if you cant lead men you fail as a qb imo.

No, Rusty, you are the homophobe and you are are definitely threatened by the sanchize, as a football player AND as a man.  you prove it with every post on either subject.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

They drafted him for leadership?  HAve you seen my avatar photo?

You can spin this how ever you need to do it. He was the 4th overall pick and needed color coded armbands to help him learn what kind of play he was calling.

He's the only QB in NFL history to come off a BYE and not get his team into FG range at home for 3 measly points.

His QB rating was the WORST QB rating of any starter since Week 1 of 2010.  His compl% is the worst of any starter. 

How is he leading?  What is he doing that shows leadership? Handing the ball off and throwing less?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you are the one that spins rusty, I try to at least try to state facts and be objective.

you pick and choose stats that back what you WANT to believe.  Stats lie, beleive what you want but know that as a fact, stats lie.
    Jewels from the a@@ of rusty trombone.
    They drafted him for leadership?  HAve you seen my avatar photo? Yes, your avatar proves that you are threatened by the sanchize both to your team and to your masculinity.  does he haunt your dreams rusty?

You can spin this how ever you need to do it. He was the 4th overall pick and needed color coded armbands to help him learn what kind of play he was calling.
    Lots of QBs have those arm bands,even brady...Anything that helps you think less and just play football is good for him and any other qb imo

He's the only QB in NFL history to come off a BYE and not get his team into FG range at home for 3 measly points.
    Great stats boy.  Can you tell me how many qbs came in and lead his team to the afc champ game in each of his first 2 years in the league?  Shoot, Rapelisburger only threw to 1 side of the field leading upto his first superbowl since he could not read both halves...

His QB rating was the WORST QB rating of any starter since Week 1 of 2010.  His compl% is the worst of any starter. 
    Again, great stats boy.  Why not post how he measured up against teams in the playoffs?  Because he trashed TB's stats but you knew that since I already shut you up with those stats once before.  actually I didnt shut you up, you said "I am the one infatuated with Marky Mark, enjoy".

How is he leading?  What is he doing that shows leadership? Handing the ball off and throwing less? 
    He plays within the system.  Get a book and learn what leadership is if you dont know.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey PhatRex and Wederr(dude get a name change). Would you two pathetic Jets fans believe that 42 years is a very long time?

Sections
Shortcuts