Brady vs Sanchez

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

dood, more transformers plz...42 years is a long time but that is the past.  New coach new team.  you guys have a new team as well, one that cant win a playoff game, even at home on 2 weeks rest against a number 6 seed....NUMBAH SIX PAW!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]niz, I am not sure what makes any team an elite team.  Is it regular season record?  Is it post season record?  Is it just qualifying for the postseason? Is it those fruity power rankings that change every week during the season? If so, how can one team go from elite to not elite based on 1 game.  Surely the number 1 seed in the playoffs is an elite team. If not, who is.  Or do we have to wait until a SB champ is crowned and they are the only elite team and all others are not.  Or maybe we throw records out and have players and/or coaches vote on who they think are the elite teams.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

You're asking me? I'm not the one going to another teams board and declaring my team is so much better than that team due to one game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Well, there's that.  But at least he's not the only QB to lose to a team after beating them 45-3 a few weeks earlier.  I believe that no team had ever made up a 42 point margin in the same season (up until then). Then again, BB had never lost to an opponent twice in a season or when he had 2 weeks to prepare, so you said before the big choke.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

You're a phony. You disappeared from your trolling after the 45-3 beatdown.

At the end of the day, you're a born loser of a born loser franchise.

Let's just wager now so we can see if you can back up the mouth:

I'll bet you $500 the Pats win the dvision next year and the Jets do not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : You're asking me? I'm not the one going to another teams board and declaring my team is so much better than that team due to one game.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

now you are putting words in my mouth?  I asked you, so you dont know or you dont want to say?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Absolutely no luck in the 45-3.  It was entirely by design.  The game meant very little to the Jets.  Rex was brilliant in not giving away anything that he would want to use in the playoffs.  He just sat back and and let the patsies think they were better than they were. 

What an absolute load of BS.  There isn't an head coach in the league that would tank a nationally televised game against a division rival. If the jets win that game, they have sole possession of first in the AFC East. If Woody Johnson knew this and didn't fire his a&&, the Jets need a new owner.

I have to give you credit. When you lie, you lie big.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's a phony and a liar. And a big, drippy vag.

He'll back down from my wager proposal as well.

Sanchez did not win 24 games in his first two years. His running game and defense did.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : now you are putting words in my mouth?  I asked you, so you dont know or you dont want to say?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Putting word in your mouth? Really?

Re: Come get your crow here!!!

posted at 9/20/2010 3:03 PM EDT

My advice to you soups and all of the other rable spilling over from the sawks lost season forum, is to move along to the bruins forum, pats are a few games from where the sawks are now, irrelevent...

This might be my favorite:

Re: Jets vs Dolphins.

posted at 9/27/2010 3:12 PM EDT

I have been calling the division since before hard knocks.  I said we will take it and guess what, we took it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : It could happen. Of course losing their only playoff game is just as likely.  Regular season champs!  Playoff chokers.

Jets are playoff chokers, atually. They coined themselves SB Champs before the season started.

FAIL

AGAIN.

1969 Lives

lol!

So, is $500 ok, for you, cupcake?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : It could happen. Of course losing their only playoff game is just as likely.  Regular season champs!  Playoff chokers.

Could be worse;

Regualr season also-rans. Almost SB contenders.

Got your "We almost made it to the Super Bowl Again" tee shirt yet?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I know when Brady's production, QB rating and that the wins have A LOT TO WITH THE QB.

Get it, stupid?

You are the dumbest person here.  Probably worse than Underpants.

When you have a 75 rating and a 54% compl rate this means you aren't doing your part.

Those numbers are well below the target line.

Just as a 2:1 TD/INT ratio is also a target.

Sanchez is not remotely close in QB rating (above 80), Compl% (60) or TD/INT ratio.

The good D and top 5 running game has shielded him.

Meanwhile, Brady won a SB with junk around him, especially on offense. 

Nighty night, Gladys.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Could be worse; Regualr season also-rans. Almost SB contenders. Got your "We almost made it to the Super Bowl Again" tee shirt yet?
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

lol!!

They'll raise the AFC Participant Banner this fall like the Colts do and they'll invite Al Toon and Ken O'Brien back to help celebrate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Putting word in your mouth? Really? Re: Come get your crow here!!! posted at 9/20/2010 3:03 PM EDT     My advice to you soups and all of the other rable spilling over from the sawks lost season forum, is to move along to the bruins forum, pats are a few games from where the sawks are now, irrelevent... This might be my favorite: Re: Jets vs Dolphins. posted at 9/27/2010 3:12 PM EDT I have been calling the division since before hard knocks.  I said we will take it and guess what, we took it. 
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

okay, I was a bit pumped for those posts but I never said how much better we were than the pats, only that we were better and that we would win.  I was wrong on taking the afc east but I will take the playoff win over the afc east any year.  Now please let me know how to tell an elite team niz.  I honestly do value your opinion and I do not mean that sarcasticly.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Yeah, I'm going to bet with some teenie bopper that has no job and splits time between posting 1500 times a month on BDC and snuggling with his TB blowup doll.  That would be a wise bet.  I think the patsies will win the division, they are built for the regular season.  The real bet is if they will choke in the playoffs AGAIN.  They will.

No, no.  Just leave a PO Box.

I'll bet. We have witnesses seeing this, so you have nothing to lose.

Just commit to the bet, turdling.  

And I'd bet I am older than you. Maybe not, but you sound like an angry little dork who never experienced life outside of the basement.

I am pretty sure I am more cultured than yourself.  I think at this point everyone here knows that.

Let's also add a second bet that the jets "CHOKE" since they are telling everyone they are the SB Champs before the season starts.

I'll make it easy for you:

1. $250 Pats win the division.
    2. $250 Jets CHOKE and don't win the SB in 2011.

Bet?

Also, if you lose both of these you need to disappear.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : and yet he beat the great BB... amazing

Yes.  "HE". lol

It wasn't the Jets D that held NE's offense to 21 points or anything. It was all Marky MArk.

I hope you enjoyed the biggest win in 40 years.  Don't expect those to happen to frequently moving forward.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Yep 50/50 run pass sure is shielding him. 

No. The Jets ranked 4th in the NFL in rushing. The run game effectiveness shields him, not the percentage of passes/runs.

You sure have an issue comprehending, Cork.

Sanchez's QB rating through 2 seasons is 70.  That's horrendous for a 4th overall pick with a run game that strong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : and yet he beat the great BB... amazing

Too bad teams only get trophies for beating the rest of the league.

I thought other posters here were exaggerating things when they said in Sept that the Jets had just won their Super Bowl when they won the second game of the season.

Evidently, they were right. Just beating the Pats is enough for you dopes.

Who knew NY'ers were so easily impressed?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]I know when Brady's production, QB rating and that the wins have A LOT TO WITH THE QB. Get it, stupid? You are the dumbest person here.  Probably worse than Underpants. When you have a 75 rating and a 54% compl rate this means you aren't doing your part. Those numbers are well below the target line. Just as a 2:1 TD/INT ratio is also a target. Sanchez is not remotely close in QB rating (above 80), Compl% (60) or TD/INT ratio. The good D and top 5 running game has shielded him. Meanwhile, Brady won a SB with junk around him, especially on offense.  Nighty night, Gladys.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

which super bowl did tom brady win by himself? what year was that?

I see that you still insist on picking and choosing stats that support your half a brain theories.  What about the stats that I posted about sanchize in the playoffs?  That would be a better sample since it was against playoff teams. That was your gripe against the jets in the regular season, yes?  The jets had an easy schedule(even though we played mostly the same teams as your pats).  anyway, you are a sad person and tiring to argue with...But to cap it off you call UD6 dumb?  I bet he is a lawyer by the way he posts and he links most of his sources.  Just because he proves you wrong time and time again, you call him dumb.  That doesnt say much about you does it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

bawahah

Underpants is a lawyer now? I am not even convinced Underpants is employed let alone a college graduate.

As for Brady, did you miss SB 36 and SB 38 when he led last minute drives down the field?

NE's D blew leads in both SBs.  In one, the game was tied. In the other, they were trailing. 

Who was Brady's best WR in 2001?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

i dont know who thier receivers were in 2001, I am not the pats fan.  I thought they had some good players though.  maybe I was wrong and it was all TB all along.  So now it was 2 SBs he won by himself?  36 and 38?

Sections
Shortcuts