Brady vs Sanchez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Brady vs Sanchez

if I had to guess UD6 is a lawyer or works in education.  Those are my 2 guesses.  Judging by his writing style but then again I could think he was in education because he has taken you to school so many times lol. But then that would make him a bus driver.  That would be what I would guess for you except, you would be a bus driver on medical leave.  Yup, collecting a paycheck from your couch or desk in the livingroom of your home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]i dont know who thier receivers were in 2001, I am not the pats fan.  I thought they had some good players though.  maybe I was wrong and it was all TB all along.  So now it was 2 SBs he won by himself?  36 and 38?
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

He absolutely carried the passing game in SB 36.

That is something someone as mediocre as Sanchez will never, ever do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]if I had to guess UD6 is a lawyer or works in education.  Those are my 2 guesses.  Judging by his writing style but then again I could think he was in education because he has taken you to school so many times lol. But then that would make him a bus driver.  That would be what I would guess for you except, you would be a bus driver on medical leave.  Yup, collecting a paycheck from your couch or desk in the livingroom of your home.

What has Underpants "taken me to school" on?

This should be good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you could probably find 5 threads on the front page of this forum....From spygate to payton vs brady comparisons to BB being the bobby knight of the nfl.  The latest was a gem.  I never drew the comparison but it is right on.  I know parcels is a good friend of knight, I wonder how close bb is with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

NIZ, I am still waiting for you to let me know how you decide which teams are elite.   I hope that you are not pulling a rusty and sifting through countless stats that point to the pats and not the jets.  I am curious, how do you figure out which team is elite.  Any other people want to comment(besides rusty) I would like to know because it is difficult, I think.

Ask Rusty how to tell if a team is elite, he will tell you it is the one with the patriots jersey on : P

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]you could probably find 5 threads on the front page of this forum....From spygate to payton vs brady comparisons to BB being the bobby knight of the nfl.  The latest was a gem.  I never drew the comparison but it is right on.  I know parcels is a good friend of knight, I wonder how close bb is with him.

His latest was a "gem"?

No, it was not. I just thoroughly slapped his premise around sideways. See, I give examples and facts.

He throws something at the wall hoping it sticks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

*rusty leaves current post and types a hasty response to UD6 assertion that BB is the Bobby knight of the NFL*
    *rusty runs back to this post*
    rusty "I just thoroughly bish slapped UD6 on spygate*gasps for air* and the notion that BB is the Bobby knight of the nfl"
    *gasps for air and takes a drink of water*
    "I POST FACTS!!!!"
    *raises fist in the air*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am pretty sure it's high time for the moderator to ban trolls like Whodertool and Phat Rex/Patsman 2.

Underpants is also in the running. Again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

oh please zdeno....I had him banned for most of this season so I couldnt fight with the half wit.

and rusty, you said far worse things than me today.  I actually thought you may be trying to get yourself banned to hide your obscene post count.  Have your trailer park buddy jcour report you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Brady vs Sanchez:
    [QUOTE]Who got the better of this? A 2 time SB MVP and many time all pro or the maligned kid in NYC? Brady got outplayed, looked scared out there and acted like he wanted to be home and comfy. Sanchez outplayed him, whether it was coaching )+(I kinda think so) or not, this was a bad day for Pat fans
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

Jader,

First as someone said you're a bit late,and secondly Sanchez is much maligned !! Sorry but no more than any other QB in the NFL. Sanchez didn't outplay anyone. Brady was beaten by the Jets because the Pats recievers couldn't get open. If the reciever were open, with amount of time Brady was given many times throughout the game he would have picked the Jets apart. Give the Jets defense credit for doing a great job of shutting down the Pats reciever. If Brady had thrown to covered reciever you'd be complaining that he threw into tight coverage and passes he shouldn't have thrown.

The Pats game plan was poor, but I suppose that was Brady's fault too. Too bad TB couldn't catch his own passes and run for touchdowns, and play defense when the offense isn't on the field. GROW UP AND LEARN FOOTBALL BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON THIS SITE.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brady vs Sanchez : Ah, you guys love us NYers... DO NOT confuse a Jets fan with a Giants fan that's like confusing Mozart (Giants) with Justin Bieber (Jets) BTW, we may not have 3 SB wins in 10 years but the one we did win...
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Sorry JintsFan,

I'll never love yah Giants fans, but atleast I'll respect you, your team and coaching staff, something I'll probably never say about the Jests, especially without loudmouth Ryan coaching the Jests. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

You already done on the steelers forums?  Is it not as much fun impersonating a packers fan as it is a giants fan?  You are still irrelevant here Giants fan, much as your team will be next year.  I could say last year but your giants teased you up to the end of the season didnt they.  They could have knocked the Packers out of the playoffs, but they didnt.  They had the eagles dead to rights and let them out with a win.  You were up by 21 with 7 minutes left?  Is that correct?  How many weeks will it take for people to start calling for Cower? AGAIN? lol, you are a joke on this board.  You have no dog in this fight you irrelevant bastid...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you are losing it man.  you are not relevant or respected and you dont have a dog in this fight.  you are just a hater, nothing more.  you admitted it and you can now go away.  I dont know what I spelled wrong and I really dont care.  I really dont care how the giants are doing aside from the fact that both of my brothers are giants fans and I want them to do well.  What I do care about is how my team is doing. So take your invisible dog that only you can see and get lost, loser.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]  What I do care about is how my team is doing. So take your invisible dog that only you can see and get lost, loser.

This is rich.

"What I do care about is how my team is doing" Yet, here you are, on a Patriots board.

What a hypocrite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

how does that make me a hypocrite?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]how does that make me a hypocrite?

I have to spell it out for you. What a shock...

"What I do care about is how my team is doing."
     If that were true, you'd be on a Jets board discussing the upcoming draft or the status of the half-million free agent the Jets have.

Instead you're here, still beating your chest over ALMOST getting in a Super Bowl game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why are Jets fans so dumb? I mean, seriously.  I have never seen a football fanbase look so dumb before.

You just can't make this stuff up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In short, no, I wont conform to your ideals as to what a fan should be or do.  If I choose to post on my opponents forum, that is my choice. It does not make me any less of a fan or a hypocrite for that fact.  I post less on Jets forums becuase they constantly boot patriots fans. I would like to hear the perspective of my opponents fans.

Things get ugly here and I am okay with that, I am a big boy and can handle insecure interweb bullies...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

"I would like to hear the perspective of my opponents fans."
    And you can't do that with out the ever-present, "but we're better than you", right?

"I am a big boy and can handle insecure interweb bullies..."
    That's certainly open for debate...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In short, no, I wont conform to your ideals as to what a fan should be or do.  If I choose to post on my opponents forum, that is my choice. It does not make me any less of a fan or a hypocrite for that fact.  I post less on Jets forums becuase they constantly boot patriots fans. I would like to hear the perspective of my opponents fans. Things get ugly here and I am okay with that, I am a big boy and can handle insecure interweb bullies...

Laughable. As a 5 year+ Boston Globe Jets troll like yourself, known as Leon, living in your parents' basement, you are saying you are not insecure?

You are Exhibit A of insecure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ummm, whats that avatar you have there ole rusty?  I am insecure?  I am not leon.  we have been over this many times.  i dont have any other accounts here.  I was whodeawhodat but I was banned, probably for taking it to you too hard.

as far as the "we are better than you" goes, we are : ) so I make no appologies there and we can debate what ever you like.  I have some spare time for you on this fine friday afternoon.