Brady was Flacco's hero

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from judge59. Show judge59's posts

Brady was Flacco's hero

Joe Flacco still has a poster of Tom Brady in his room at his folks house. He has always admired him.
    As a long time Baltimore fan, it looks to me that if a team can get to Brady, he rattles easily. I do not think he likes to take a hit. Once the pressure works, he is a different guy. When he has all day, he is unbeatable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Brady was Flacco's hero

Great you just gave an explaination of every QB in the NFL. Good job thanks for the input

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianpastamasta1. Show italianpastamasta1's posts

Funny thing is Brady used to be completely the opposite.  He was at his best with pressure, with men in his face.  He wasn't fazed by anything -- ever.  Perhaps that is the biggest change he must deal with after his season-ending knee injury.  I think it will happen eventually, but even in plays where he wouldn't have been afraid to tuck it in and run with it he is nervous and unwilling to put his body on the line.  We'll see if that changes as his injury moves further in his past.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Did I hear Flacco still lives at his parent's home in the off season?  Does his Mother still lay out his clothes?  Geez, he must be the anti-Brady in terms of his life style.

Sections
Shortcuts