Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Brady, Welker and Edelman(?) Workout at UCLA

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Brady, Welker and Edelman(?) Workout at UCLA

In Response to Re: Brady, Welker and Edelman(?) Workout at UCLA:
    On the other hand if you have a clutch kicker and a D to support you then you do not have to be so great.    I don't believe you can post some of this garbage without laughing while you do it. Are you implying that Manning wins his games and earned his record and Brady was "just a game manager" and the real credit should go to the kicker and the D? I've heard meth heads and crack _hores on COPS make more sense than that. Russ, do me a favor and see if you can dig up the inside versus outside stats. Then we can see how Peyton Timberlake would really be outside.   Look, it all comes down to a simple question. Who would you want to have control of your offense when it really counts? Manning has had a horrible career in both College and the NFL level when big games come around. He's great getting to them and always has been but he just can't win the big one. Now, Brady..... please don't make me go and find the ridiculously long list of NFL records and playoff wins and post them AGAIN for you to see. And finally both you and Russ need to understand that this is a team sport and the team as a whole is to be credited or blamed. If anyone one person is going to assume that responsibility it's the coach, not the QB. So doggggg, did you think Marino was better than Montana because he had better career stats? 
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Thanks for making me laugh to close my Friday out Sam. Can't wait to get home and mix one up.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts