Brady will play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Brady will play

@Edwerderespn 

Sources say Tom Brady attended meetings last night and intends to practice today and play Bucs in preseason game, pending re-examination
    ESPN gets it again.....must be killing Rusty. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

Re: Brady will play

with a brace on his left knee, I'm sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Those the same sources Commie uses?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Wow, I heard it was a sprain...kind of surprised he'd be out there that quick. I'm betting both teams met last night and the coaches told them...if anyone sees a number 12, stay 12 yards away from it...doesn't matter if you see it on a license plate, stay the F away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It was a clean play. Solder better work on getting bull rushed, or he may need TE help over there. Play tommy play. Your a strong strapping football player. Play football.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Wow, I heard it was a sprain...kind of surprised he'd be out there that quick. I'm betting both teams met last night and the coaches told them...if anyone sees a number 12, stay 12 yards away from it...doesn't matter if you see it on a license plate, stay the F away.

They were saying on EEI that it was more of a bruise. Whatever that means.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I could believe that.  If you've ever had a bruise on the knee-cap, you know that the initial blow hurts like heck and will bring on a reaction similar to Brady's yesterday.  It will still hurt for a week or so after, but a few Aleve tablets make it tolerable.  It would be great if Brady's was just a bruise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Great news! I was freaking out all day yesterday. Hopefully that is all it really is.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Needs as many reps as he can with these kids.

Zach "Don't call me 'Suddsy'" Sudfeld

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

They were also saying that no one rolled up on his leg and that it was someone else's leg that whipped onto his, most likely Solder's. So there was no stress on the knee itself. They made it sound like it was more of bone bruise. 

Now the debate begins on whether or not he should practice and play tomorrow night. But if he's healthy enough to be on the field to practice then the Patriots should stick to the schedule so that they young receivers and TB get on the same page. 

Both Mallet and Tebow will get a lot of exposure to see just what they can bring as far as a dependable backup/s.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

They were also saying that no one rolled up on his leg and that it was someone else's leg that whipped onto his, most likely Solder's. So there was no stress on the knee itself. They made it sound like it was more of bone bruise. 

Now the debate begins on whether or not he should practice and play tomorrow night. But if he's healthy enough to be on the field to practice then the Patriots should stick to the schedule so that they young receivers and TB get on the same page. 

Both Mallet and Tebow will get a lot of exposure to see just what they can bring as far as a dependable backup/s.

If he is able and capable i would just stick to whatever plan they had for the 2nd Pre-season game. That being said for me personally i would love to see Mallett operating with the 1st unit against the Tampa 1st D.

It would be good to see exactly what we have in Mallett.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I bet he got a cortisone shot, iced and heat treatment. Then he will be receiving daily PT strengthening. He will never ever play without that brace again. However, I also still see him playing a few snaps to test the knee out and I am sure he will be more than ready fir the season opener.

I have tweaked, sprained and bruised my knees from my track and field days; the biggest concern is making sure you're not relying on other muscles and tendons to support the injured area of your knee. A week of training and some supplements will do him fine.

Sections
Shortcuts