Brady will retire a Patriot!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Brady will retire a Patriot!!!

Rusty, one thing about you is this:  You will never be unpredictable when it comes to your comments about TB.  Criticize at all times.  Even when you say something good, you cut on him and poor some salt on the wound!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Hey Queenie, remember when you said that Bradys cap hit was going to be 21 million in 2014.  What an idiot you are!

Hey, remember when you said it was a definite that would be the case and then PatsBandwagon, Prolate and myself asked why Brady couldn't take the initiative to renegotiate a new deal? And then, 24 hours later you're black and white outlook and low IQ exposed your premise again?

That was really awesome because it means it exposed the crap out of your premise AND we will now see the Jets not sniff a playoff spot for the next 5 years.

Beautiful!

what premise was that Queenie?  The one where you couldn't show Brady's contract details?  That was awesome!

No, the premise that debunked your idiocy in thinking Brady's 2013 and 2014 cap hits were set in stone yesterday afternoon with a trail of morons supporting you.

Then, the news hits this afternoon proving us right, you wrong, and you still think you won.

Absolutely priceless. Every NFL fan in American is jealous of BB and Brady's relationship, the team focus, etc, yet somehow you think it helps you as a Jets fan. Absolutely priceless.

Instead of all your lies and deflections about what other posters said, or didn't, why don't you be a big boy now and admit you were WRONG.  Make your momma proud. 

C'mon, you can do it

I am wrong about what?  The handful of us yesterday asking why Brady couldn't help restructure?

Then he does? LOL!

We couldn't have been more right!  You're the inbred that thinks him making 21+ mil with the cap the same as 2009 and Mankins making more, Wilfork, etc is a good thing. I didn't. I thought it would hurt the team the next 2 years.

You live in a moron Brady induced fantasy world. Brady doing an extension, leaving leverage behind, where he could have waited and chased stats to chase one more bloated deal, actually supports my point even more.

He realized it's not about his big deal coming from his past laurels.

Proven once again.  You have no clue!  Brady EXTENDED his contract.  Get it?

NOBODY SAID HE COULDN"T!

Do you hear voices??

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I don't understand all the arguing and bitc*ing back and forth between posters.

The important thing is we are witnessing something groundbreaking (historic?). A human being named Tom Brady who does not think of himself first, who considers the needs of the team and those around him. WOW, just wow! More of us need to follow TB's example. Where can we give of ourselves, where can we help others?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ +1..    Seems players like Brady, who thinks TEAM first, are so rare that posters here can't say mostly nice things about this without cutting on him!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

With the obvious concessions Brady made on this deal, you can BET he will have some say into who he throws the ball to.......Any guesses as to who he might want???

Good point !  and I'm waiting for announcements

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jets suck.  Just sayin'

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Hey Queenie, remember when you said that Bradys cap hit was going to be 21 million in 2014.  What an idiot you are!

Hey, remember when you said it was a definite that would be the case and then PatsBandwagon, Prolate and myself asked why Brady couldn't take the initiative to renegotiate a new deal? And then, 24 hours later you're black and white outlook and low IQ exposed your premise again?

That was really awesome because it means it exposed the crap out of your premise AND we will now see the Jets not sniff a playoff spot for the next 5 years.

Beautiful!

what premise was that Queenie?  The one where you couldn't show Brady's contract details?  That was awesome!

No, the premise that debunked your idiocy in thinking Brady's 2013 and 2014 cap hits were set in stone yesterday afternoon with a trail of morons supporting you.

Then, the news hits this afternoon proving us right, you wrong, and you still think you won.

Absolutely priceless. Every NFL fan in American is jealous of BB and Brady's relationship, the team focus, etc, yet somehow you think it helps you as a Jets fan. Absolutely priceless.

Instead of all your lies and deflections about what other posters said, or didn't, why don't you be a big boy now and admit you were WRONG.  Make your momma proud. 

C'mon, you can do it

I am wrong about what?  The handful of us yesterday asking why Brady couldn't help restructure?

Then he does? LOL!

We couldn't have been more right!  You're the inbred that thinks him making 21+ mil with the cap the same as 2009 and Mankins making more, Wilfork, etc is a good thing. I didn't. I thought it would hurt the team the next 2 years.

You live in a moron Brady induced fantasy world. Brady doing an extension, leaving leverage behind, where he could have waited and chased stats to chase one more bloated deal, actually supports my point even more.

He realized it's not about his big deal coming from his past laurels.

Proven once again.  You have no clue!  Brady EXTENDED his contract.  Get it?

NOBODY SAID HE COULDN"T!

Do you hear voices??

That's not true.   RKrap and your buddy, Jets troll deluxe, Phat Rex, said he was locked in to the previous deal until after 2014.

It's all right there in threads from yesterday which left about 5 of us or so scratching our heads why they were so firm on the idea he couldn't extend out a new deal and push the money out into that.

Go read the exchange between Prolate and myself. That exposes them. lmao

I read the exchange yesterday and today.  Truth be known it is NOTHING like you say.  Pro was asking for clarification on the rules of restructuring.

Do you actually READ post or just project what you want to hear to prove a delusional point?  Seriously, you don't understand anything!

Nothing was ever said about it couldn't be done.  He was asking if that was what was meant.   (it being prohibited) and he clarified that.

NO one ever said he couldn't restructure, only that the cap hit would be anormous in 14.  No one said he couldn't extend and that was suggested by the poster but he also said it would be cost prohibited.  He was right and you are a liar.

NO one expected TFB to take half of what he could have for the 3 year extention.

That and that alone made it work.  The 15 million is being spread over the last 3 years.

Now, stop your lying and stop twisting peoples words and stop blaming people for saying things they never said just to falsely say you are right.  You're not.  Everybody knows it.

You seldom are and you use this bs tactic on every one.  Grow up!  Unless you are trying to set a record on being banned.....which is nothing less than mentally ill.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's commen

He was a 6th round pick so make sure you only put on 95% of the sprinkles and take a dollar out for yourself  

But, seriously I would shovel as much snow away from anywhere he wanted to go anytime he wanted. Seems weird that between he and his wife they are worth half a billion and here we are saying we'd do all this stuff for him for signing a home town deal to help the team

You're 100 percent right.  I would have a beer with the guy.  Hey, I heard he bought 49 percent of Patriot Place for $24

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

I don't understand all the arguing and bitc*ing back and forth between posters.

The important thing is we are witnessing something groundbreaking (historic?). A human being named Tom Brady who does not think of himself first, who considers the needs of the team and those around him. WOW, just wow! More of us need to follow TB's example. Where can we give of ourselves, where can we help others?

+1