Brady won't get back I fear..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Brady won't get back I fear..

He's 34, getting dinged up every season and it's such a long road to get to the SB, Brady had his time but I fear this era of the Pats and in particular Brady/BB is almost done. This was a great opportunity to go out with a flourish and elevate their legacies but I really think that was the last time you'll see Brady and BB in a SB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Brady won't get back I fear..

If he had won, then I could see this happening, but the man said he wanted to play until 40, and I don't see that changing.

Brady has been a fighter all his life, and that won't change anytime soon. He wants to win another championship and go out on a good note.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

He simply needs a better team and defense around him.  Too many players failed today to make big plays while the Giants did.  Brady can't do it all!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsMonkTime. Show ItsMonkTime's posts

He's older than 34, right? Problem is, Krafts love TB and they love BB. This will cloud judgment and lead to some bad years...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the man took the team to 5 superbowls....give him a break

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

he can win two more... but only if they change the o philosophy so it does not center too much on his passing. they won 3 SBs playing that way. they ahve not won anything since he started breaking passing records.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

It hinges on what they do in the draft and free agency. Need a legitimate deep threat and need some playmakers on d. Can't have it all on him and the offense all the time. D did well all year with what they had and seemed to imporve but really need help at corner and safety and an intimidating pass rusher.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

i think they will go to the super bowl again. The AFC top teams are in decline and no one has replaced them yet. If they can field a better defense they should be returning soon. I do not know if they will ever have a better chance at winning one with the NFC really improving. They had the lead and the ball with 4 minutes left and they blew it.

Sections
Shortcuts