Brady worked hard to get Moss out of NE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Brady worked hard to get Moss out of NE

Despite what many think as a Coaching decision, Tom Brady knew full well that Randy Moss was no longer productive by the end of last season. During the off-season and early season, he argued hard about getting rid of Moss and he eventually won BB's approval. I know people will wonder about my source but all I can tell you is that I heard it from the horse's mouth!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

Re: Brady worked hard to get Moss out of NE

It must be a slow day at work. Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I think you're working hard to get people out of these forums.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

In Response to Brady worked hard to get Moss out of NE:
    Despite what many think as a Coaching decision, Tom Brady knew full well that Randy Moss was no longer productive by the end of last season. During the off-season and early season, he argued hard about getting rid of Moss and he eventually won BB's approval. I know people will wonder about my source but all I can tell you is that I heard it from the horse's mouth!
    Posted by rezadude

Despite what many think as a Coaching decision, Tom Brady knew full well that Randy Moss was no longer productive by the end of last season.

Many of us saw this, as we watched the games.  So, we can't fault Tom, if there is any credence to this assertion.  In addition, there is the cap factor...investing in more of the same.  Regerdless, anyone who wants to win will pay attention to this stuff; make the appropriate moves to fix the pertinent problems.

How many times did we watch the offense come up empty in the red zone last year...didn't look like the same Patriots offense.  In fact, it's not as though the Pats were firing at the beginning of this year, either.  Well, they are now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Posted by rezadude

Horse's @ss is more like it.

And plus besides, I had lunch with Brady yesterday and he told me you're an idiot.

Undecided

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Posted by rezadude

Well, I'm not so sure, I've talked to some horses and they really don't know a lot about football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Like Belichick said when asked if Tom had a say in Randy's departure: "Uh, Tom is a player."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Brady bad mouthing another player? Replace Brady with Manning and I believe you. =D

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BstAcg. Show BstAcg's posts

You should stop talking to horses.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You must have some pretty great connections to get this info.  And since you have those connection my son would really like to meet Brady during the off season.  I hear he spends time in California.  Think you can set this up for us since you have these awesome connections? 

And when you say straight from the horses mouth I assume you know him personally so this shouldnt be a problem.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Brady worked hard to get Moss out of NE:
    You should stop talking to horses.
    Posted by BstAcg

Why? Most horses are better company than many of the people I know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

"I know people will wonder about my source but all I can tell you is that I heard it from the horse's mouth!"

I had no idea you were friends with John Elway.  How did he know that Brady wanted Moss off the team? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

why did I click on this thread? I knew it had to be some made up crap by a teenage kid. But I did and at least I know enough to block all posts by this young moron  rezadude. He in the same file now as the other moron who makes up his threads and "sources", Knightsailor. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

Someone needs to work hard on not making stuff up. Is this what they call fantasy football?

If I want to hear fictitious cheap shots in the form of news items I'll watch Fox.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Hello imageI'm
    Mr. Ed  
    Brady tells me everything

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Did he look like this? Is your real name Wilbur

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

For all you younger guys that's the talking horse Mr Ed of 60s TV fame

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

For all you younger guys that's the talking horse Mr Ed of 60s TV fame
    Posted by Evil2010

LOL!  Pretty sad when needing to explain posts to "younger guys"!  Tell me that it hasn't come to this yet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

all I can tell you is that I heard it from the horse's mouth!
    Posted by rezadude

So you are saying your mother told you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I have heard the SAME horse say that Bob Kraft slapped Logan Mankins and told him he was now a team slave, would receive zero dollars and better do a good job on the line.  That is why Mankins wouldn't report to the team.  He was insulted. That's what the horse said, anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Posted by rezadude

I'm amazed you heard it from the horse's mouth when your head is so far up his ###

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Jack@$$

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Do I believe this guy heard it from the horses mouth?  No
    Do I think Brady had Belichicks ear and has some pull? Yeah I do.
    I just don't know if he wanted to get rid of Randy or had anything to do with it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Brady worked hard to get Moss out of NE : LOL!  Pretty sad when needing to explain posts to "younger guys"!  Tell me that it hasn't come to this yet.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I just figured you've got to be about 45+ to know who he was. Anyone in their mid 50s like me should immediately recognize the picture.

Sections
Shortcuts