Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Brady

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

What team in this day and age goes to a SB with their QB playing mediocre or poorly?  It doesn't exist.

The very fact you say what you just said proves your making excuses for Brady.  Of course he needs to play well!

If he didn't play well in ANY of his SB postseasons, we don't get to SBs those years either, minus maybe 2003 when Gomer threw 3 god awful picks in the snow.

NEWSFLASH: Our best player on offense in an offensive league MUST PLAY WELL.  My god.

Seek the help you need to rid yourself of your delusions. Do it for yourself.  My god.

Are you now admitting the D bailed out Brady last year in the AFC title game? What about in the SB, when they barely eeked out 17 points and could't even score 1 measly FG after the 3rd qtr on 4 drives?

Hmmm.

Looks like someone has to step forward finally and man up and admit defeat.

This is wonderful! We are going to have roughly nine months or so of having to teach you what a good defense looks like again...just like last year and the year before and the year before. Hopefully come September there will be a good example of a good defense out there for us - then you can go...THE WARNINGS WERE OUT PEOPLE!! But just wait till there is an actual game first - you don't want to do the same thing you did after Tavon Wilson made a tackle in the preseason again.

Hey, do you still think highly of Patrick Chung? Or did the fact that Belichick permanantly planted him on the bench convince you of what we've been telling you for two years?

Said it for the hundreth time...Brady didn't play well in our last game. It happens when you go up against a real defense...it's happened to him before (and yet we still won because we had a real defense - we don't anymore). 

yea its not like they won super bowl 38 by the score of 32-29 or anything, or they won an afc title game against pittsburgh 41-27....if the offense played well, they would have won, its as simple as that. blaming the defense for this last defeat just shows you have no football intelligence. you arent going to win many football games in which you dont score a single freakin point in the 2nd half.

The Ravens won a game 7/6 this year.  The Pats shut out Miami.  The wild card rounds were all low scoring.  You have no football intellegence if you think a team has to score 34 + points in every freaken game to win.. It doesn't and has never happened.  NEVER

Some times D's have to pitch in to win.  Case closed!

D's pitch in when they're not hung out to dry by turnovers or on the field for long periods of time, over and over.

A little odd that a D that leads the AFC the last 3 years all of a sudden can't create a turnover, isn't it?  Could it be the offense is turning it over MULTIPLE times and/or stalling for LARGE chunks of the game?

Oh, I think it could be that!

Wow junior. You sure know your stuff. Few of us realized the offense finally turning it over in the 4th quarter somehow prevented the D from getting a turnover the entire game.

And, boy oh boy, I think none of us knew that the offense stalling prevents a D from getting a turnover.

Heavens to Betsy, we would all be humbled in the presence of your football brilliance... if you weren't a certifiable football.... MORON!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

What team in this day and age goes to a SB with their QB playing mediocre or poorly?  It doesn't exist.

The very fact you say what you just said proves your making excuses for Brady.  Of course he needs to play well!

If he didn't play well in ANY of his SB postseasons, we don't get to SBs those years either, minus maybe 2003 when Gomer threw 3 god awful picks in the snow.

NEWSFLASH: Our best player on offense in an offensive league MUST PLAY WELL.  My god.

Seek the help you need to rid yourself of your delusions. Do it for yourself.  My god.

Are you now admitting the D bailed out Brady last year in the AFC title game? What about in the SB, when they barely eeked out 17 points and could't even score 1 measly FG after the 3rd qtr on 4 drives?

Hmmm.

This is wonderful! We are going to have roughly nine months or so of having to teach you what a good defense looks like again...just like last year and the year before and the year before. Hopefully come September there will be a good example of a good defense out there for us - then you can go...THE WARNINGS WERE OUT PEOPLE!! But just wait till there is an actual game first - you don't want to do the same thing you did after Tavon Wilson made a tackle in the preseason again.

Hey, do you still think highly of Patrick Chung? Or did the fact that Belichick permanantly planted him on the bench convince you of what we've been telling you for two years?

Said it for the hundreth time...Brady didn't play well in our last game. It happens when you go up against a real defense...it's happened to him before (and yet we still won because we had a real defense - we don't anymore). 

yea its not like they won super bowl 38 by the score of 32-29 or anything, or they won an afc title game against pittsburgh 41-27....if the offense played well, they would have won, its as simple as that. blaming the defense for this last defeat just shows you have no football intelligence. you arent going to win many football games in which you dont score a single freakin point in the 2nd half.

The Ravens won a game 7/6 this year.  The Pats shut out Miami.  The wild card rounds were all low scoring.  You have no football intellegence if you think a team has to score 34 + points in every freaken game to win.. It doesn't and has never happened.  NEVER

D's pitch in when they're not hung out to dry by turnovers or on the field for long periods of time, over and over.

A little odd that a D that leads the AFC the last 3 years all of a sudden can't create a turnover, isn't it?  Could it be the offense is turning it over MULTIPLE times and/or stalling for LARGE chunks of the game?

Oh, I think it could be that!

Uh.. the turn overs are off the backs of the O.  Do you know every one and their mother and grand mother are throwing on them?   Throwing on them because they are behind and throwing on them because they can.  When they need them, they dissappear.  Period!

The Ravens D was on the field just as long and they managed to get 3.  How on earth did that old and tired D manage that and the YOUNG and  rebuilt D, not?

Where was this big play, turn -over machine when the chips were down?   Oh, they were waiting for the O to score 30 points so they could finally get some. 

Where was the Stout RZ D?  Catching their breath?

Funny, the old and worn out D, wasn't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank158. Show Frank158's posts

A little odd that a D that leads the AFC the last 3 years in turnovers all of a sudden can't create a turnover, isn't it?  Could it be the offense is turning it over MULTIPLE times and/or stalling for LARGE chunks of the game?

Oh, I think it could be that! lol

Did this guy just say that the reason the defense did not create any turnovers was because the offense turned the ball over?  Is he for real? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Frank158's comment:

Did this guy just say that the reason the defense did not create any turnovers was because the offense turned the ball over?  Is he for real? 

Welcome to our world, or should we say Rusty's world?  LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty says the D can't get turnovers because the O gets stalled or causes a turnover.

Tears!

Junior, you have made literally thousands of really Really REALLY stupid statements here. But this one tops them all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Hey guys you can change your avitar again, Time for baseball season...Rusty try not to use that creepy burger king one it scares me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

Hmmm.

Ben Roethlisberger 2010.  AFCCG Stat Line:  0 TDs 2 INTs.

I didn't have to go back far.  Is 2010 in "this day and age"?

Glad to Help.

And he didn't win either.  More importantly in the game you mention, the Steelers offense outscored their average and the defense was within a touchdown of their average. 

New England's offense scored 3 TD's less than their average.  There's the difference.

Somebody take out the trash.

yep - time for you to leave.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hmmm.

Glad to Help.

And he didn't win either.  More importantly in the game you mention, the Steelers offense outscored their average and the defense was within a touchdown of their average. 

New England's offense scored 3 TD's less than their average.  There's the difference.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

just saw Baltimore's receivers drop 2 balls - wide open - forcing a punt. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hmmm.

Glad to Help.

I'm not the one infesting another team's board troll.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

No, even sadder, you are infesting your own team's board, troll.

[/QUOTE]

The miscreants of the world would be proud of you trollboy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Haven't you noticed what happens to good to great offenses when they face solid defenses? How long have you been watching football? Aggressive, confident and physical D's usually win games. This isn't your cup cake AFC east division where you are guaranteed 5-6 wins. You have to be battle tested to win in the POs and your division is not conducive for the right preparation to face bad ar se Ds. Teams to avoid for the Pats: SF, Seattle, Giants and the Ravens. They are fast, disguise their defensive sets well, have a great 4 man front push to get to TB and are physical beasts. The Pats need a lot of that. Back to the drawing draft board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You say you know the game? You couldn't have figured out our H.S. play book down in Louisiana. You have no effective play action if you can't establish the run. Even our staff would have made adjustments mid stream at any point of the game. No run, no play action. Get it? You're like talking to a mannequin. Dope.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Please cease trying to remind us that the Pats' have the youngest D in the league. That should be omitted like injuries, shoulda, coulda, woulda, if, maybe.......... You get the drift? The Giants have been the most injury prone team in the entire NFL the past two years and you won't hear me use that as an excuse. That's an element of the game no one has control over. I guess the self proclaimed genius already knows that.

You should create your own forum, just for arguments sake.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You are really having a bad day aren't you? The ALL HAVE EGOS. Look in the mirror at your own reflection (which you probably do multiple times a day). THAT'S EGO. In your case, megalomania. Can't believe you're this naive. Related to TE'O?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Again, they faced great defenses. Sooner or later this will  permeate that thick cranium of yours.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I'm having a great day. Let's try Trent Dilpher. Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

That's an even better answer than my Trent Dilpher one. Good call. Oh, they both had killer defenses.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Just like a politician. He speaks with duplicity. Says one thing on one side of his mouth and another on the other side of it. He still can't grasp that concept that Ds win championships. He has nine more months to get that concept though. I simply don't think that'll happen. He's just an argumentive pin head.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hmmm.

Glad to Help.

The truth is never "infestation".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hmmm.

Glad to Help.

The truth is never "infestation".

The truth is never uttered by you troll.

23. This post has been removed.