Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Brady

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Brady was not sharp today. Simple as that.

Not sharp? How sharp is he supposed to be when the guys you're throwing to aren't running where they're supposed to? I think all things considered we don't win this game without him and I'd say most QB's wouldn't of.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I don't think he was sharp. I did not say the game was his fault. When he is sharp he finds his guys no matter and his ball placement is such that the catches are so easy he puts it in such a good place.

I can think Brady is one of the best to ever play his position and still think he was not sharp today.

I thought the whole team was sloppy but the thread was about Brady and around not just this board but for far too many Brady is Teflon Tom and I call it as I see. It was not one of his better games.

He was fine but not his typical self, and unlike aparently most, I don't, today, or ever, always place the blame on everyone else BUT TB. He shares in it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

On the last drive TB was 7 for 7 for 36 yards.   He basically had 2 guys who he could depend on at that point (Vereen and DA).  Buffalo knew this too, because the passing windows were needle thin.  YAC stats were rare.

So, down 1 with the game on the line he was close to perfect.  Best of all the winning field goal left virtually no time left on the clock so we didn't have to suffer through another potential disaster in the secondary.

Thank You Tom Brady.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I wonder if the Rentals from the Joke Shop they picked up over the summer might have been a factor here?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to GusMooney's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

On the last drive TB was 7 for 7 for 36 yards.   He basically had 2 guys who he could depend on at that point (Vereen and DA).  Buffalo knew this too, because the passing windows were needle thin.  YAC stats were rare.

So, down 1 with the game on the line he was close to perfect.  Best of all the winning field goal left virtually no time left on the clock so we didn't have to suffer through another potential disaster in the secondary.

Thank You Tom Brady.

Were you saying thank you Tom Brady before half on that reckless throw to Sudfeld's wrong shoulder or the fumble he had on the snap?

You're a phony.

Brady had BEST bail our team out after trying to throw it away again up there like he did in 2011 to a crap team

BEST.

What a joke. The guy sucks at times in the game and then everyone runs here to pat him o the back after the game because he finally got it togethere on the last drive?

Why isn't he focused on other drives?

[/QUOTE]

Quite honestly you should be banned and are the biggest troll on this board - think about that for a second - not even a Jet's toll would come on here tonight and bash Brady, but you do. No one is running around here bashing Arrington or Edelman for playing well today, yet there's a thread on Brady playing well and you need to bash him? Clearly this is a situation where you have a personal vendetta against the man...pretty weird stuff right there...weird indeed (borderline sick).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

how does any Patriot fan let this GusMooney poster come here today and post 68 disparaging comments about Tom Brady in a 4 hour period.  This is just sickening.  I wish the Mods would delete this Jets troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to GusMooney's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thank You Tom Brady.

Were you saying thank you Tom Brady before half on that reckless throw to Sudfeld's wrong shoulder or the fumble he had on the snap?

You're a phony.

Brady had BEST bail our team out after trying to throw it away again up there like he did in 2011 to a crap team

BEST.

What a joke. The guy sucks at times in the game and then everyone runs here to pat him o the back after the game because he finally got it togethere on the last drive?

Why isn't he focused on other drives?

[/QUOTE]

Quite honestly you should be banned and are the biggest troll on this board - think about that for a second - not even a Jet's toll would come on here tonight and bash Brady, but you do. No one is running around here bashing Arrington or Edelman for playing well today, yet there's a thread on Brady playing well and you need to bash him? Clearly this is a situation where you have a personal vendetta against the man...pretty weird stuff right there...weird indeed (borderline sick).

[/QUOTE]

BORDERLINE???  Try full blown, needs to be in a padded room, sick.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I wonder if the Rentals from the Joke Shop they picked up over the summer might have been a factor here?

[/QUOTE]

They absolutely share in it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You know you have issues when:

• First: 9/8/2013
    • Last: 9/8/2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So it's not really "simple as that" then.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Pats won, right?  Is it because it was not a blow-out there is so much hand wringing here from some folks?  Come on, ONE game and on the road!  I do not think 1 - 0 means anything else other than they WON their first game.  Now onto the Jets!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You know you have issues when:

• First: 9/8/2013
    • Last: 9/8/2013

And every one is a Brady bash.  I love the already classic lie above how the Sudfeld interception was a wrong shoulder throw.  LMAO.  How does a throw that hits a falling receiver in the hands a wrong anything.  Just a troll trolling.  if everyone reports all his posts the Mods will ban him again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

hmmm... the mods woke up!!!!  Rusty, what will be the next incarnation of your Brady bashing moniker?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Lol

Well, that didn't take long!

Incredible comedy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Lol

Good job!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Lol, that account did not last long.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It's beyond pathetic that while true Patriot fans are celebrating a tough comeback win, we have one alleged fan who feels it necessary to put his agenda and narrative above the team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

So it's not really "simple as that" then.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. He was not sharp today. Simple as that. That is my opinion, we can agree to disagree.

I suspect you might be one of those, and it is fine, that always see things from one side.

If the receivers do well Brady made them look good. If the receivers do poorly the receivers just stunk. That is cool. There are a lot of those folks on this board. You are in good company.

I simply don't think that way. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Catfish....   you can comment about some bad plays and such, but, to then, literally, trounce a player or two like we have seen AFTER a win, is ridiculous.  It is obvious this "one fan" has a personal agenda regardless of the outcome and that agenda, regardless of this fan's protestations they are a Pats fan, is a troll level poster simply out to stir it up claiming objectivity without the rose colored glasses.  Yeah, right!