Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Brady

All in all I thought he played well today considering he was under some heavy pressure (which I'm sure he'll see every week now) and the fact that he was throwing to rookies. I've read a couple of negative posts about him and of course we have rusty running around bashing the best player in franchise history, but I thought we wouldn't of won without him. There was a third down pass to Amendola where he had about an inch to fit the ball...he did. If Thompkins had got his feet down, or came back for a ball in the endzone his stats would of been better and the game a little easier. I thought he battled out there...I thought he took his hits well (like he always does) and got right back up like it never happened. He lined everybody up out there and tried to put them in the best position to win - and in the end he drove his team right down the field to win the thing.

I can't believe people can discount what this guy does every week, I really can't. There are 28 qb's in the league that wouldn't of stood a chance out there today throwing to the young guys he was throwing to today on the road...that's a fact. We are lucky to have him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Brady

You're talking to 1 or 2 posters. The other thousand or so of us here understand we are very fortunate to have Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Brady only had one bad play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

You're talking to 1 or 2 posters. The other thousand or so of us here understand we are very fortunate to have Brady.

Well, you do hear from time to time a guy who doesn't watch football (except for a super bowl or something) say, "what happened" and blame the whole thing on him. I find that to be laughable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Just 1, really.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yep, 100%.

He's awesome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He threw 52 passes (54 if you count the sacks) and we still won . .  how can that be?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He threw 52 passes (54 if you count the sacks) and we still won . .  how can that be?

I know? I thought we were supposed to run it more and get Brady back under center...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

That is why the Sudfield throw was so bad! Brady's ego threw to ball behind!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Never in the history of the game has one man been asked to do so much with such little and Succeeded so much.  God bless Tom Brady.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I know? I thought we were supposed to run it more and get Brady back under center...

Belichick was sick of Brady's shotgun calls and his Tecmo Bowl stats.  Everyone knows that high passing yards is bad news.  That's why he broke up the most potent offense in the history of the NFL.

Now, with all good receivers playing elsewhere, Brady must get out of that shotgun routine and establish the run game.

Or, at least, that's one theory.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Romo and Eli looking good tonite. :>

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Looked a bit like the Junior Varsity out there . . . at least at TE and WR.  Brady's got to be wondering why he can't get receivers like Manning and Rogers and even Kaepernick get . . . I'm hopeful that the receiving corps will eventually be good, but right now, it's not an NFL-ready squad. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Never in the history of the game has one man been asked to do so much with such little and Succeeded so much.  God bless Tom Brady.

You said it all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Brady won us the game. He bailed the D out.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Brady won us the game. He bailed the D out.

Actually, he bailed the offense out . . . 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Well that was inevitable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Wow, some of you guys are just a little over the top, don't you think?  I mean, I totally support Brady, but you can't seriously suggest that it is somehow only because of him that our team won today.  I think a lot of credit has to go to the defense for keeping it close, while mistakes on offense were being made.  At the same time, let's not write-off the talent that we have in our receivers, just yet.  From what I could see, many of the obvious mistakes would seem to be correctible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Brady was not sharp today. Simple as that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to GusMooney's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

Belichick was sick of Brady's shotgun calls and his Tecmo Bowl stats.  Everyone knows that high passing yards is bad news.  That's why he broke up the most potent offense in the history of the NFL.

Now, with all good receivers playing elsewhere, Brady must get out of that shotgun routine and establish the run game.

Or, at least, that's one theory.

[/QUOTE]

Funny, they did that in the first half and then Ridley fumbled. Then, Brady threw a god awful INT before half that was another classic Brady blunder that has become the norm.

His fumble at the 1/2 yard line was Sanchezesque yet somehow people think we won this game because of Brady.

Absolutely sick.

[/QUOTE]

You're a delusional man, if you take Brady out of the equation we lose...doesn't matter if our 5 million dollar corner finally had a half decent game.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts