Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Brady

Lets be Brady specific  Brady was screwed by management, letting go of his receivers, and by chance with his tight ends.. But even with some bad route running by some of the new guys , heis missing an inordinate number of throws in most games

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Brady

And I doubt it will get better

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

O K I will complain no more 4eva, at least 4 2nite

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]I hate to tell you this, but Brady has a binky addiciton problem.  He ignored Thompkins at the X all day, went away from Dobson by the 2nd qtr and targeted Gronk, a guy who has not played since January in any competitive fashion, SEVENTEEEN TIMES.

Read that again.

If Belichick does not sit down with Brady and explain that staring down one target that many times, while ignoring the run game in the second half like that WITH A LEAD, and communicate WHY we lose these games, why Brady looks WORSE without balance, I don't know what to say.

Brady SUCKS when he does not spread it around and ignores that run game in the second half.

I think he wanted to amends for his pick 6 and wanted to throw to do it.  As usual.

It has nothing to do with letting Wittle Welkie walk and think he can cupcake to a Lombardi in NJ in a blizzard with Gomie in February.

It has to do with Tom Brady fixing himself as a QB. BB has tried. But, this is prood positive that Brady fixates on the superior talents on the offense, while ignoring the importance of balance.

I will reserve judgement until Amendola is out there conistently, but I was afraid of Brady trying to go to Gronk too much. It's why I wanted his snaps limited.

Brady was showing signs of these poor decisions and/or fundamentals since 2007, or 2011, really.

His 2010 season, once Moss dealt, forced him to be better.   I am not sure what else BB can do here. He's tried everything to fix Brady these last few seasons. I am afraid 2007 may have ruined his fundamentals like putting simple touch on a ball when your receiver is clearly behind the D.

It's so simple. 

[/QUOTE]

I was yelling at the TV to STOP throwing just to Gronkowski & get the other WRs involved all game!  Also the same about why they stopped running the ball!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I hate to tell you this, but Brady has a binky addiciton problem.  He ignored Thompkins at the X all day, went away from Dobson by the 2nd qtr and targeted Gronk, a guy who has not played since January in any competitive fashion, SEVENTEEEN TIMES.

Read that again.

If Belichick does not sit down with Brady and explain that staring down one target that many times, while ignoring the run game in the second half like that WITH A LEAD, and communicate WHY we lose these games, why Brady looks WORSE without balance, I don't know what to say.

Brady SUCKS when he does not spread it around and ignores that run game in the second half.

I think he wanted to amends for his pick 6 and wanted to throw to do it.  As usual.

It has nothing to do with letting Wittle Welkie walk and think he can cupcake to a Lombardi in NJ in a blizzard with Gomie in February.

It has to do with Tom Brady fixing himself as a QB. BB has tried. But, this is prood positive that Brady fixates on the superior talents on the offense, while ignoring the importance of balance.

I will reserve judgement until Amendola is out there conistently, but I was afraid of Brady trying to go to Gronk too much. It's why I wanted his snaps limited.

Brady was showing signs of these poor decisions and/or fundamentals since 2007, or 2011, really.

His 2010 season, once Moss dealt, forced him to be better.   I am not sure what else BB can do here. He's tried everything to fix Brady these last few seasons. I am afraid 2007 may have ruined his fundamentals like putting simple touch on a ball when your receiver is clearly behind the D.

It's so simple. 

[/QUOTE]

I was yelling at the TV to STOP throwing just to Gronkowski & get the other WRs involved all game!  Also the same about why they stopped running the ball!

[/QUOTE]

Me too, 

I remember when his favorite recver was the open man

I aso think he saw almost all mtm

and unless they run formations to get them open TB is going yo sux wind

I will not take it all off TB but I am really starting to hate josh m

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Brady is a mess.  There HAS to be a reason for it beyond the WRs.  Remember they had it moving against Atlanta then it went south again?   Then, it started clicking against the Saints?

#12 has defintiely lost a step due to age and tear, but right now there's something going in his head.  I wouldn't be surprised if he could even have issues with his throwing shoulder.  The way BB guard secrets in there, we'll never know what's happening.  

The execution on the field speaks for itsef - he AIN'T RIGHT, right now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Maybe BB ought to take a flyer on these rookie QBs...Brady hasn't been Brady.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

I hate to tell you this, but Brady has a binky addiciton problem.  He ignored Thompkins at the X all day, went away from Dobson by the 2nd qtr and targeted Gronk, a guy who has not played since January in any competitive fashion, SEVENTEEEN TIMES.

[/QUOTE]

I don't blame him.  Finally a real receiver comes in, why waste time on the other guys who can't catch or run routes.  Dropson is horrible.  Thompkins catches about half of what hits his hands.  These scrubs would be second string on most other teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady is a mess.  There HAS to be a reason for it beyond the WRs.  Remember they had it moving against Atlanta then it went south again?   Then, it started clicking against the Saints?

#12 has defintiely lost a step due to age and tear, but right now there's something going in his head.  I wouldn't be surprised if he could even have issues with his throwing shoulder.  The way BB guard secrets in there, we'll never know what's happening.  

[/QUOTE]

Manning has lost a ffew steps due to age also but Denver gives him talent to help.  Brady gets receivers that probably wouldn't even make it in the semi-pro leagues.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Manning has lost a ffew steps due to age also but Denver gives him talent to help.  Brady gets receivers that probably wouldn't even make it in the semi-pro leagues.

[/QUOTE]

Of 72 receivers with over 20 passes, Thompkins ranks 58th and Dobson 62nd, with DYAR of -30 and - 32..  catching 42 and 50% of their passes.  Both tied 2nd in drops.

Amandola & Edelman rank 5o and 52nd.  Edelman best with 67% catch rate. Edelman tied 3rd in drops.

Boyce, under 20 passes with a -29 DYAR and catching 17% of his passes.  Wonder why he's not starting?

Welker ranks #1 with a DYAR of +190, in comparison. catching 75% of his passes with less drops than any of them.

Any questions?

Pathetic!!!

Thank you BB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of 72 receivers with over 20 passes, Thompkins ranks 58th and Dobson 62nd, with DYAR of -30 and - 32..  catching 42 and 50% of their passes.  Both tied 2nd in drops.

Amandola & Edelman rank 5o and 52nd.  Edelman best with 67% catch rate. Edelman tied 3rd in drops.

Boyce, under 20 passes with a -29 DYAR and catching 17% of his passes.  Wonder why he's not starting?

Welker ranks #1 with a DYAR of +190, in comparison. catching 75% of his passes with less drops than any of them.

Any questions?

Pathetic!!!

Thank you BB

[/QUOTE]

Agree But as a brady was , the recievers cant get seperation dropping passes like crazy , the OL can do its job , blame is for all but to bash brady is the easy part , it's ateam game and the WR core had 7 games to get better but still not much to show for dobson boyce or amendola , gronk and edelman cant carry the team alone without any WR or TE protection . 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Not only does Brady have pathetic receivers to throw to but the Oline is horrible.  20 sacks allowed in 7 games. They gave up 27 all last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to yakv's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any questions?

Pathetic!!!

Thank you BB

[/QUOTE]

Agree But as a brady was , the recievers cant get seperation dropping passes like crazy , the OL can do its job , blame is for all but to bash brady is the easy part , it's ateam game and the WR core had 7 games to get better but still not much to show for dobson boyce or amendola , gronk and edelman cant carry the team alone without any WR or TE protection . 

[/QUOTE]

Ya, the point is ALL the receivers are in the bottom third in the league, 3 are in the lower 15%.  Who the heck would want to throw to this clusterfck, or do ANYTHING WITH IT?.

Buffalo and jax only have 2 receivers in the bottom third.  All 6 of the Pats are.

Absolutely ridiculous to ask a 36 yr old QB to throw to this CRAP!!!!

Did I mention Welker is #1?

F BB. 

Oh, and the D ( with the bestest depth the world has ever known) dropped to 18th after letting ALL PRO, Geno Smith have his way with them.

F BB

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any questions?

Pathetic!!!

Thank you BB

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya, the point is ALL the receivers are in the bottom third in the league, 3 are in the lower 15%.  Who the heck would want to throw to this clusterfck, or do ANYTHING WITH IT?.

Buffalo and jax only have 2 receivers in the bottom third.  All 6 of the Pats are.

F BB. 

Oh, and the D ( with the bestest depth the world has ever known) dropped to 18th after letting ALL PRO, Geno Smith have his way with them.

F BB

[/QUOTE]

Good to see other true Patriot fans who are as fed up with this team and decisions as I am.  But let me guess, you are a jets troll, right pezz?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Not only does Brady have pathetic receivers to throw to but the Oline is horrible.  20 sacks allowed in 7 games. They gave up 27 all last year.

[/QUOTE]

EXposed because TB has no one to throw to and can no longer get rid of the ball quickly.  They've always been overrated.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It has to do with HOFers tendency to try to hook up with the actual good players Megatool. Learn the game fool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

EXposed because TB has no one to throw to and can no longer get rid of the ball quickly.  They've always been overrated.

[/QUOTE]

I agree the offensive line has been overrated (though i think Light was laways underrated here) but one should not give up hope so quickly. I would never say F BB even though I disagree with many of his decisiones. Despite the holes the team has had they are always competitive, including this year so far. It's a marathon, not a sprint. The offense will improve. I personally feel McDaniels is out of his depth and he is not that great with adversity as most Broncos fans can attest. I still feel the Woodhead decision was a worse mistake than the Welker decision. They don't use Ridley because he either stinks at blocking or receiving because he looks like he can run the ball but he had trouble getting touches today. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Look, Brady may be in decline. It will happen, and may already be. But it is impossible to be certain whether much of this is the motley crew of receivers the idiot GM has stuck him with or his own demise.

It is very likely though, that he is not the overpowering force he once was that can make the sow's ear BB calls the rest of the team look like a silk purse.

The beginning of the end is likely upon us.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Brady is just over the hill. And if so all the more reason those of us with a clue that have been saying the GM was a mediocre stiff should have been listened to. The window is likely closed, and BB squandered it through idiotic decisions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any questions?

Pathetic!!!

Thank you BB

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

F BB. 

F BB

[/QUOTE]

Good to see other true Patriot fans who are as fed up with this team and decisions as I am.  But let me guess, you are a jets troll, right pezz?

[/QUOTE]

The last thing I would ever want to be in the world is a fan of that green team.

But yes, I am disgusted with some of the GM's decisions.

Poor Drafts and FA's are the end of a great run.

If I were kraft and I have been in his position, not as a NFL owner but a business owner, I would sure be thinking long and hard about this mess.

Weathering a poor defensive outing for years is one thing but now it's both and that's beyond unacceptable.

Can't help thinking about last  few years O with a decent D.

Now I find myself excited about a first down.  Any first down.  Pathetic!

Ya, I know, 5-2, bla bla bla .  Injuries, bla bla bla, could VERY EASILY be 2/5 and that's the truth.

Still too P'od to sleep but need to try.  Got a business to run.  Whips to crack and decisions to make.

Hope Kraft is having insomnia, too! LOLYell

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was doing this 6 years ago. It was clear a long time ago that BB is no great team builder. He got lucky in the 6th round and inherited a core of great clutch players when he took over the Pats. Since the, he has lived off Brady's greatness as the team has slowly worn down.

It looks like his squandering is finally over. The truth about BB is being exposed as we speak.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

• 2 Fumbles
    • 1 Pick Six
    • An inability to throw deep.
    • Throwaways on critcal downs.

To blame anyone other than Tom Brady is myopic. This loss was on him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

The last thing I would ever want to be in the world is a fan of that green team.

But yes, I am disgusted with some of the GM's decisions.

Poor Drafts and FA's are the end of a great run.

If I were kraft and I have been in his position, not as a NFL owner but a business owner, I would sure be thinking long and hard about this mess.

Weathering a poor defensive outing for years is one thing but now it's both and that's beyond unacceptable.

Can't help thinking about last  few years O with a decent D.

Now I find myself excited about a first down.  Any first down.  Pathetic!

Ya, I know, 5-2, bla bla bla .  Injuries, bla bla bla, could VERY EASILY be 2/5 and that's the truth.

Still too P'od to sleep but need to try.  Got a business to run.  Whips to crack and decisions to make.

Hope Kraft is having insomnia, too! LOLYell

[/QUOTE]

You own your own business?  Maybe you could hire Harvey Ballbanger, he doesn't have a job as you well know from him posting here all day long every day.  If you hired him just think of all the fun you could  have banging your head against the wall while he shared his crazy football talk with you.  It would sure keep him out of this forum and plus he could start paying his mom rent.  She would appreciate that and she would probably lioke him to get out of the house for a while each day so she could have some peace and quiet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to CubanPete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

• 2 Fumbles
    • 1 Pick Six
    • An inability to throw deep.
    • Throwaways on critcal downs.

To blame anyone other than Tom Brady is myopic. This loss was on him.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you didn't watch the game. 

Sections
Shortcuts