Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Brady

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, but Avvy, if you're talking about regular season and how he was playing, he looked like pre 2007 dynasty era Brady. Ball control, under Center more, spreading it around, etc.

The 1 game he reverted back to the shotgun spread base is where he looked bad.

I think the proof is in the pudding. 2007 really ruined a lot of his mindset of how he best plays the positon for the team.

[/QUOTE]

IF we focus on just the regular season, would you say 2010 was his best season? Or 2006?

[/QUOTE]

Probably 2006 because he had lesser talent as compared to 2010.

2010, he lost a binky and then gained one back (Branch), so I would say 2006 over 2010.  I just saw his play in 2010 look like the old days, which is what made his postseason game so frustrating, 2011 so annoying, the SB, and some parts of last year like in Balt or Seattle where they just handed the games away in the shotgun spread.

You know it's funny....You'd think spreading out a good front 7 and D like a Balt/Seattle would make sense, but it doesn't sustain through the 4 qtrs.     The key is take those kinds of Ds head on, fighting fire with fire. It's the only way to do it.   You may not score as much, but it's how you can control the game and avoid turnovers (INTs).

[/QUOTE]

Yes, every good receiver Brady has ever had is a "binky". What does that even mean?

Joe Montana is lucky that he has his binky, Jerry Rice, or he wouldn't have won 4 Super Bowls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

Manning is 9-11 in the postseason. He's been a terrible overall QB in the postseason, Bustchise, losing more games his teams should have won.

Brett Favre almost has an inverted TD/INT ratio. It's nowhere near 2:1.  

Manning and Favre lost both of those games, which is just further making my points for me.

Thanks, Bustchise. You make this so easy. You set the ball on the tee and I whack it out of the park.

[/QUOTE]

You said: WHAT HOF QB HAS DONE IT?

I named two. Their stats or your slanted view of them mean NOTHING.

Exposed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

^ Lol lets all sit back and watch the master of spin at work.

Hey, thanks for turning a Brady appreciation thread into the 700th "Rusty's agenda" thread on here Undecided

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty also the offense yes was astounding in the 2007 regular season but we DID have a GOOD defense. the core of guys were old but still played very well. they didnt get the job done (cough* Asante Samuel drop cough*) that 2007 was a SB D that didnt do their job either

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the did. 10 points allowed over 58 minutes is beyond doing your job by a D in a playoff game or SB.

10 points?

Our offense could not have helped at all?  They had 7 points at the half! 7!  Mortifying!

[/QUOTE]

So the 10 points the D allowed up until the last drive is great but the 14 the O had during the same time period is mortifying.  Nah, no double standard there... Just crusty's pathetic agenda.

Fact:  D gave up the lead at the end of the game in BOTH SB losses..  Both games were low scoring because of the low possessions because the D could never get off the field.

Deal with it!

BB FAIL

[/QUOTE]

+10000

[/QUOTE]

Troll.^^

+1 million

[/QUOTE]

we have dissenting opinons therefore that makes me a troll? i thought we were alright russ but guess not. yes, TB and the O played bad, but you cannot sit here and say the D didn't lose the game either. like I said earlier those losses were team losses. Offense played bad and the D could not get a crucial stop, therefore team loss

[/QUOTE]

What was the strength of our team in 2011? Offense or defense?

D got many crucial stops!  Many! Holding a team to 2 FGs in a half after allowing one TD in the half prior means you're getting "crucial" stops.

It's 13 points allowed! How dumb can you be?

5 sacks, two forced fumbles that didn't go your way and 13 points allowed are not stops??!!

[/QUOTE]

How many sacks and how many points, Pinocchio?

Try 3 and 19 and the truth for once in your pitiful life.

[/QUOTE]

Was it 3? I didn't even bother to double check.  The pressures and holds/stops they had were brilliant.  

I don't care how many sacks. The point is, the D clearly did things within a gameplan to hold to 13 points as Brady took Safeties and threw INTS on 1st down.

What HOF QB throws INTs on 1st downs in the 4th qtr with a lead?  What QB has done it?

JAy Cutler would do it. Romo. Sure. But, Brady?   Just horrific.   Embarrassing. I still get random one off texts or emails about it to this day.

There is no defense for it.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Russ, are you back to your old tricks? I must say I have been pleasantly surprised by your balanced praise and criticism as of late. Well done.

on the above, everyone makes mistakes during a game. Brady has done it with that INT and safety you mention. However, without Gronk, he got the team with help from the defense to get ahead with 2 mins and 80 yards to go for the Gints. At that point it was anyone's game, and the pats d was in the unique position to win it for them. They couldn't seel the deal. I don't see this as Brady's fault. He handed a lead to the defense, their job is to stop the opposing O. 

PI asked you this question maybe 50 times already, and I will ask again. Up by 3 (defense) or down by 4 (offense), who would you entrust to win the game? The Pats D or the Pats O? My answer is the same as it has always been...give it to Brady to win!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks again for walking into my trap and me easily exposing the morons who bash Manning and then don't bash Brady when he channels boneheaded decisions or throws that lead directly to their team's loss.

[/QUOTE]

Okay Einstein, tell us what boneheaded decision Brady made that lost us SB 42.

Put up or shut up moron.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty also the offense yes was astounding in the 2007 regular season but we DID have a GOOD defense. the core of guys were old but still played very well. they didnt get the job done (cough* Asante Samuel drop cough*) that 2007 was a SB D that didnt do their job either

[/QUOTE]

Yes, the did. 10 points allowed over 58 minutes is beyond doing your job by a D in a playoff game or SB.

10 points?

Our offense could not have helped at all?  They had 7 points at the half! 7!  Mortifying!

[/QUOTE]

So the 10 points the D allowed up until the last drive is great but the 14 the O had during the same time period is mortifying.  Nah, no double standard there... Just crusty's pathetic agenda.

Fact:  D gave up the lead at the end of the game in BOTH SB losses..  Both games were low scoring because of the low possessions because the D could never get off the field.

Deal with it!

BB FAIL

[/QUOTE]

+10000

[/QUOTE]

Troll.^^

+1 million

[/QUOTE]

we have dissenting opinons therefore that makes me a troll? i thought we were alright russ but guess not. yes, TB and the O played bad, but you cannot sit here and say the D didn't lose the game either. like I said earlier those losses were team losses. Offense played bad and the D could not get a crucial stop, therefore team loss

[/QUOTE]

What was the strength of our team in 2011? Offense or defense?

D got many crucial stops!  Many! Holding a team to 2 FGs in a half after allowing one TD in the half prior means you're getting "crucial" stops.

It's 13 points allowed! How dumb can you be?

5 sacks, two forced fumbles that didn't go your way and 13 points allowed are not stops??!!

[/QUOTE]

How many sacks and how many points, Pinocchio?

Try 3 and 19 and the truth for once in your pitiful life.

[/QUOTE]

Was it 3? I didn't even bother to double check.  The pressures and holds/stops they had were brilliant.  

I don't care how many sacks. The point is, the D clearly did things within a gameplan to hold to 13 points as Brady took Safeties and threw INTS on 1st down.

What HOF QB throws INTs on 1st downs in the 4th qtr with a lead?  What QB has done it?

JAy Cutler would do it. Romo. Sure. But, Brady?   Just horrific.   Embarrassing. I still get random one off texts or emails about it to this day.

There is no defense for it.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Russ, are you back to your old tricks? I must say I have been pleasantly surprised by your balanced praise and criticism as of late. Well done.

[/QUOTE]

I too was shocked that he has been almost reasonable in some cases of late. But it appears in the last 24 hours or so he has slipped right back into his obsessive insanity mode.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady took the bait and now we pay for it.

[/QUOTE]

What are we paying for?  How are we paying for it?  It was an amazing season, fun until almost the very end.  Maybe you still mope around your house about it.  I moved on.  Later that night.

Sections
Shortcuts