Brady's 10 seasons.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady's 10 seasons.

Our QB has produced an average of this for 10 full seasons played. Thank your lucky stars for this all-time great Boston legend. You won't see the likes of him again soon.

ATT - 532

COMP - 339

COMP% - 63.8

YARDS - 3998

Y/A - 7.5

TDs - 30

INT - 11

PR - 96.4

WINS - 12

LOSSES - 4

PRO-BOWL - 7/10

MVP - 2

PLAYOFFS - 9/10

ALL HAIL BRADY!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Brady's 10 seasons.

Good post. He's obviously not perfect but he's better than 99% of QBs who have ever suited up for an NFL game...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Only Montana is ahead of Brady at this point. I'd put Elway and Brady as 2a. and 2b. right now but Brady still has time to fix that situation and grab another SB or two. I don't think a single Pats fan would argue that it's something we might never see in a lifetime again but Brady is mortal and does make mistakes (some of which cost him at least 1 SB if not more). The guy is human and makes mistakes and he's up there with the other legends of Boston (Orr, Russell, Bird, Williams) but try to keep the man love in check Babe, Brady is only human after all

(Note: why do I have a feeling Babe is foaming at the mouth thinking of Brady as he typed that)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's 10 seasons.:
    Allow me translate Babe.  I have man love for Brady. He can do nothing wrong even when he screws up in the Super Bowl
    Posted by glenr

Hi Rusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Jerry is babe ,stomper, and 50-50 jints

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I find it fascinating how dumb Bustchise/Mangione and Parilli. They have to be working as trolls here as a duo. Have to be. Like clockwork. Babe, your IQ is clearly under 100 if you think I am GlenR/Evil. Seek help. 
    Posted by BassFishingII

I suppose it's possible you aren't him. But you must love the guy because you both agree on everything all the way down to implying improper love for Brady. But curiously you don't applaud his agreement like you do for others.

Face it. You are very warped and there is little you wouldn't stoop to in order to advance your dysfunctional agenda.

Look at you. A thread about the astounding achievements Brady has made for our team, and all you can do is cry about trolls. How pathetic.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

The man will be very tough to replace, no matter how you look at it. He is easily top 5 of (all time)....and those simply don't come around very often, especially from the 6th round of the draft. Enjoy him while you can folks.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I find it fascinating how dumb Bustchise/Mangione and Parilli. They have to be working as trolls here as a duo. Have to be. Like clockwork. Babe, your IQ is clearly under 100 if you think I am GlenR/Evil. Seek help. 
    Posted by BassFishingII

Isn't it funny that Russ can combine different posters as if they were one, but when someone else does the same then clearly that poster's IQ must be under 100. 

What does this say about "mensa"-russ?  

Russ - the question above was rhetorical.  I am only explaining because your IQ is by your own standards significantly less than you would have everyone believe.  tsk tsk.  done in by your own sword (dull one at that).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Only Montana is ahead of Brady at this point. I'd put Elway and Brady as 2a. and 2b. right now but Brady still has time to fix that situation and grab another SB or two. I don't think a single Pats fan would argue that it's something we might never see in a lifetime again but Brady is mortal and does make mistakes (some of which cost him at least 1 SB if not more). The guy is human and makes mistakes and he's up there with the other legends of Boston (Orr, Russell, Bird, Williams) but try to keep the man love in check Babe, Brady is only human after all (Note: why do I have a feeling Babe is foaming at the mouth thinking of Brady as he typed that)
    Posted by PatsEng

Montana was great but imo Brady is the best QB to ever play the game. If we had been lucky enough to land a Roger Craig type RB for the duration of Brady's career we could have taken some of the weight off his shoulders. I think a good ground game would have been the difference in the last 2 SB's.

Our defense played about as good as they could have given the age of the 07 D and the rebuild of the 2012 D. Our offense needed to do more then score 15.5 ppg and Brady would have at least 4 SB's.

I don't blame that on Brady though, I blame it on a lack of creativity in the offensive game plan and playing into the hands of a great Giants defense.....twice.

If our defense plays a little better which they should and our offense has a little more variety to it I think Brady will have SB championship #4 this season. This will help seal the deal for Brady as the G.O.A.T in the eyes of the naysayers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's 10 seasons. : Hi Rusty.
    Posted by BabeParilli

The same old BS about how I'm Rusty. Too bad I predate both you and Rusty on this board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Pretty phenominal numbers all in all.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The thing that cracks me up is when people talk about trading back in the draft and how shrewd we are in our dealings that lead to our success...sorry people, all that is just great, but if we didn't have Brady everything would look a lot different.

This guy is a once in a lifetime talent, that quite frankly this franchise deserved for all of the bad luck it had over the ages. He is kind of like a balance in things...it makes the Rod Rust years forgettable and less painful. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's 10 seasons. : Your presence is needed on Babe's confessional thread. You're one of the last few pink hats left who needs to step forward and stop being such a raging toolchest. Everyone and their mother is very impresssed with BB's moves the last few years, but you. So easy to do, huh, Mt Hurl?  Unknown financial landscape past 2010, players he needs to replace he couldn't pay or had gotten old too quick, etc, had to pay Brady 20 mil per, Wilfork, Mankie and Mayo? Who cares? It's so easy? Every GM balances all that so well? HOGWASH You're an absolute joke and a fraud Pats fan.
    Posted by BassFishingII

Right bozo. You're the goofball tool who was saying the rebuild on D was complete going into last season. Then BB signed a slew of guys and tossed some of your favs then throws an entire draft at the problem. LMAO@U! He made you look like the clueless buffoon you are.

mthurl is right. Outstanding GM or not, BB would be hurting without the great Brady.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Only Montana is ahead of Brady at this point. I'd put Elway and Brady as 2a. and 2b. right now but Brady still has time to fix that situation and grab another SB or two. I don't think a single Pats fan would argue that it's something we might never see in a lifetime again but Brady is mortal and does make mistakes (some of which cost him at least 1 SB if not more). The guy is human and makes mistakes and he's up there with the other legends of Boston (Orr, Russell, Bird, Williams) but try to keep the man love in check Babe, Brady is only human after all (Note: why do I have a feeling Babe is foaming at the mouth thinking of Brady as he typed that)
    Posted by PatsEng

Bart Starr is the most underrated QB of all-time. He should be included in the conversation as one of the top 5 QBs of all time:
    http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article_ketchman/article-1/You-asked-for-it-so-now-here-it-is/064b9550-85c6-45ad-9784-47f096c7ab53

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's 10 seasons. :      Bart Starr is the most underrated QB of all-time. He should be included in the conversation as one of the top 5 QBs of all time: http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article_ketchman/article-1/You-asked-for-it-so-now-here-it-is/064b9550-85c6-45ad-9784-47f096c7ab53
    Posted by TexasPat

Hey TP, what would he get on your grading system for those 10 years?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's 10 seasons. : Montana was great but imo Brady is the best QB to ever play the game. If we had been lucky enough to land a Roger Craig type RB for the duration of Brady's career we could have taken some of the weight off his shoulders. I think a good ground game would have been the difference in the last 2 SB's. Our defense played about as good as they could have given the age of the 07 D and the rebuild of the 2012 D. Our offense needed to do more then score 15.5 ppg and Brady would have at least 4 SB's. I don't blame that on Brady though, I blame it on a lack of creativity in the offensive game plan and playing into the hands of a great Giants defense.....twice. If our defense plays a little better which they should and our offense has a little more variety to it I think Brady will have SB championship #4 this season. This will help seal the deal for Brady as the G.O.A.T in the eyes of the naysayers.
    Posted by TrueChamp

" I don't blame that on Brady though, I blame it on a lack of creativity in the offensive game plan and playing into the hands of a great Giants defense.....twice."

you are the only other person on bdc who i see saying this other than i.
    (game management wins that game easily)

If our defense plays a little better which they should and our offense has a little more variety to it I think Brady will have SB championship #4 this season. This will help seal the deal for Brady as the G.O.A.T in the eyes of the naysayers. 

agreed

Sections
Shortcuts