Brady's Foot Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Brady's Foot Injury

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/10/tom-brady-has-a-foot-injury/

That's why he missed practice today. Anyone see where this could have happened?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Brady's Foot Injury

Who knows if this is anything to be concerned about, BUT

Before the regular season I posted here more than a few times that I thought Brady's ability to stay healthy was one of the most important storylines of the offseason that hardly anyone was talking about.  I would get flak for even bringing it up.  I'm not saying this foot injury is anything to worry about, but I stand by my offseason thoughts: Brady has had a recent history of being injury prone, it has effected some of his games, and whether or not his injury proneness continues this season is a storyline to watch.  HOWEVER, when I say he has recently been injury prone, I'm comparing him to the Brady of old who never got injured.  He's still nothing like McNabb.  Brady still plays.

On a related note, who's to say that his very un-Brady like play last Sunday was not injury related.  We found out last year that most of the games he threw a lot of bad passes he was playing through injuries.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Maybe he's worried about getting Drew Bledsoed.

Who knows . . .

Brian Hoyer might be the next . . .

ummmm . . .

Tom Brady.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

The fact that he did all of his press conferences and "public stuff" actually worries me.

As unlikely as it may be, I wonder if he injured his foot in between his news conference and the start of practice. He was talking about getting out there and working hard to prepare for Pittsburgh, which makes me think he was fully prepared to practice today. The fact that he didn't worries me, and further makes me wonder if he injured it after his news conference today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's Foot Injury:
    Maybe he's worried about getting Drew Bledsoed. Who knows . . . Brian Hoyer might be the next . . . ummmm . . . Tom Brady.
    Posted by p-mike

uh, no. he is adequate

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Good News:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/11/brady_battling.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I think its a change up from the perpetual "right shoulder" injury. He has to be close to setting the record for appearing on the injury report.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

OH NO! This like the time he had a right shoulder injury for 3 years and missed no games. -_-...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It might be the fact he lives in shotgun and has no running game to fall back on!?!?! The Steelers shouldn't present much of a threat though :0

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Smoke and mirrors to try and entice the Steelers to gamble on a low hitting sack to get a 15 yard roughing the passer penalty. Or it would force them to try to move him out of the pocket and test his mobility and then tosses shovel passes/screens to Woody or BJGE who'll run up the middle for 15 yard gains.   I love it!    
    Posted by ipot

DEFINATELY a New England ploy, just as you speculate...  Undoubtedly Brady and Belichick too, have accurately surmised that it's well worth the franchise qb's potential season ending injury, if it means extending a Patriots's drive come Sunday.  Jesus gahd...look ipot, I know that you tirelessly rehearse the lip-service towards each & every long-time NE Fan on this BDC Board, that merely DIS-agreeing & speaking negatively with them regarding the pats team (each & every time)-In NO way, means that YOU are a "troll." 

But god man, Ya gotta at least aspire to greater efforts than you have in your complete NON-trolling of this board lately;  I mean, I remember a time when there was good trolldom... These l#sers were trolls who took their trolling job, like professionals.  When YOU don't aspire to be anything creatively objective, WE don't aspire to any kind of decently bothered response. 

It's a straightforward relationship between a host body just begging infected by a nice parasotic infection, so said host body can pop some penicillin in order to increase their immune system...Then you come back stronger, and the process is repeated all over again.  Please, just do your part, alright?  That's all we ask.  We Don't ASK for Influenza, but we at least NEED a pinched nerve or something....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Brady's Foot Injury:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/10/tom-brady-has-a-foot-injury/ That's why he missed practice today. Anyone see where this could have happened?
    Posted by apdynasty23

He was rushing from his hairdresser to an Under Armour photo shoot when he sprained his foot stepping on a peasant.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

I"m thinking its just a change up for BB after 10 years he is tired of writing shoulder injury on the report when it comes to Brady. Next 5 years we will now see a weekly Sprain foot instead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Brady's Foot Injury : He was rushing from his hairdresser to an Under Armour photo shoot when he sprained his foot stepping on a peasant.
    Posted by knightsailor

This would defiantly explain your affinity for Bradys hair.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from falline. Show falline's posts

Relax everybody - he just took the day off to shoot and ad for underarmour.

I'm too sexy for this shirt - too sexy for this shirt - too sexy for this shirt!

I'm too sexxxxy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Remember the last time Tom played with a bad foot/ankle? The offense only managed 14 points and were upset by the Giants in the Superbowl. Even a healthy Tom won't be able to handle the Steeler pash rush but it now looks more glim for this Sunday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you meant "grim."

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts