Brady's future.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Brady's future.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Maybe it's time for Tom to consider another team that actually has a good core of players where he might win another SB. Maybe if he Kraft and BB can come to an agreement a deal could happen and we could stockpile some picks to try and rebuild this mediocre collection of stiffs we call a football team.

How about Miami? They would be brutal with a Brady at QB. Or the jets? How would you like to play next year with Brady QBing one of them and we get some picks and go with Mallet?

stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Maybe it's time for Tom to consider another team that actually has a good core of players where he might win another SB. Maybe if he Kraft and BB can come to an agreement a deal could happen and we could stockpile some picks to try and rebuild this mediocre collection of stiffs we call a football team.

How about Miami? They would be brutal with a Brady at QB. Or the jets? How would you like to play next year with Brady QBing one of them and we get some picks and go with Mallet?

stupid.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Even if you do deserve it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to gogogopats' comment:

I agree that defense played bad (esp the 2nd half when offense was struggling). What about the missed opportunites by the offense in the red zone?  What about the clock management at the end of the half? Do you want to blame defense for those too?

Babe be REALISTIC offense, defense, coaching stuck it up yesterday. Offense had great field position for most of the 1st half and could not capitalize. Defense could not stop Ravens in the 2nd half.

The TEAM lost period, no need to single out just the ones you feel like.

I haven't said anybody played well. Brady played ok despite choke drops of key passes and anemic running. He had a late tipped pass get picked off and another as he tried to produce a miracle in a losing cause. Defense sucked. Offense sucked. Coaching sucked. Easy raven win in the second half.

My overall point is that this team is mediocre other than Brady. And yesterday they couldn't even manage mediocre.

Switch Brady and Sanchez and we switch records for the season. That's my point.

If Brady wants to win another ring then maybe him going to a team with a major league D and some reliable offensive weapons might do the trick. And we could use the picks that would garner to do the rebuild we need - with a new GM! - instead of just flailing away with more of the same we have seen in recent years.

yup baby he didn't over or underthrow any passes nor did he blow a chance at at least one more play to the end zone at the end of the half. You continue to live in babe's lala land where every draft pick is a HOFer. Why don't you join leon and become a Jets fan? You clearly are just a teenage girl who thinks brady is cute but knows nothing about football.

Hi Rusty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

While there were numerous reasons the Pats were a no show, from QB mistakes, to guys missing catches, no plays from the line backers or any of th pass rushers and let's not go to the CBs....  Bottom line if the Pats had just one of the Ravens WRs would we even be having this discussion ?  Even with Talib out I still think with a gamer on offense the Pats win and this goes even if Gronk was in, he'de probably get hurt this game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

stupid.

i know you were trying to be sarcastic. but why?you think people are gnna blame Brady? you know he deserves at least a quarter of the blame, the other to his recievers, the other to the defense, and the other to the coaches

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

The answer is not shipping TB to the cards, dolphins or whomever. It's about surrounding him with better talent and infusing some speed and nastiness in the way we play. 

the Gronk injury totally changes the complexion of the pats offense. we lose an important dimension and toughness. It's not fair to have Wes as our number one wideout. you can't expect a  small guy to take those hits, get up and keep hauling in passes. Like Hern but he is also not a primary weapon, Lloyd is a 3-4 WR. We need speed and power. 

I think this can be accomplished easily. Just go out and sign a big WR or two, who can get separation, haul in passes and take hits. 

The defense is another story. Our front 7 is slow. Bb built it this way. We also have a small secondary, slow lb's, etc. I don't know what to do with the defense as so much money sand draft picks have been pourEd in. I think it starts with injecting more veteran talent, big, fast nasty guys that instill fear. 

I think if the PATS want to win another Super Bowl before Brady retires they are going to have to try to bring at least a couple of proven veterans primarily on defense.  We also need a big WR, but don't know if any will be available.  aside from Moss, who has Brady ever had as A big, fast receiver.  He has never had a Marvin Hrrison or Reggie Wayne.  Gronk, if healthy is a great player and has the height, weight and speed to present major problems.  If we can get a quality, proven pass rusher then I think we will be in better shape.  The young players will be better next year.  If Talib is back and can stay healthy I think we have two good CB with Dennard.  Ras Dowling is also good, but staying healthy is a problem.  the bottom line is we are not going to get better with just draft picks in the next two years.  We need to do whatever it takes over the next two to win it all, and that may mean having some poor years after that. Just my two cents.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

stupid.

i know you were trying to be sarcastic. but why?you think people are gnna blame Brady? you know he deserves at least a quarter of the blame, the other to his recievers, the other to the defense, and the other to the coaches

Oh, the running was good?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor Babe is having a rough time this week. The love of his life had a sub par game against the Ravens and he still can't admit it so he's running around looking under every rock to find other things to blame. The mere mention of the loss being even a tiny percentage of Brady's fault sends him into temper tantrums.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

This is actually an historic moment. Nno not the inauguration, but rather Babe setting up his narrative for his offseason posts. 

During the season we never heard about the mediocrity of the #2 receiving team in the league by yards.  The #4 receiving team by scoring.  The #7 rushing team by yds.  The #1 rushing team by scoring.  The #9 defense by scoring. 

Wow.  Statistically, that is a pretty darn good team.  I don't know if there is any other team in the NFL that could compare.  Certainly not offensively. 

Babe will point out the failures of every other Patriot player around Brady, but he will not utter a peep about Brady's own failures. 

At the end of the first half Babe posted that Brady was not playing badly with something like an 89 passer rating.  He finished with a 62. 

Brady is one of the best QB's ever.  He'll likely always be in the conversation as the best, but he's human and unless his defense is playing above its expectations (as it did vs. Houston) Brady has shown that he struggles (not unlike any other QB). 

Babe's new narrative will have an uphill climb with objective fans.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to HelloItsMeAgain1's comment:

I'm not a patsies fan but this is about the stupidest post I have read regarding brady.

I understand the idea of trading him before it's too late, but in no way would you trade him inside the division.

Completely stupid idea.

You have to know the poster.  Then you would not be surprised.  No less stupid, mind you, but not unexpected considering the source.

Sections
Shortcuts