Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

the ignore button does work ... Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainevent1836. Show mainevent1836's posts

the ignore button does work ...
    Posted by KyleCleric2

hahaha leave it up to leon to be the first one blocked under these new forums...but it is good to be back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

So I see Tom Terrific is at it again?He's married a month and renewing his vows already?And who says that him getting married won't be a distraction?Add in the glass knee and no back up QB. Sing along with me won't you? I see a bad moon arisin' I see trouble on the way! So gang glad to see the Forums are alive and well-Have you missed me? XOXO, Leon
    Posted by Jets

I think the organization was a little upset with Jay Cutler getting all the press so they set this up.  All press is good press.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

"hahaha leave it up to leon to be the first one blocked under these new forums...but it is good to be back
    Posted by mainevent1836"

If Leon had anything at all to add to the conversation I wouldn't block him out.  But he doesn't.  He says the same things over and over and supplies no facts to support his statements.

I guess he'll just continue to register under different user names but I'm glad it's going to be a real pain for him to post here.  And I will continue to hit the Ignore Button.  Thank-you B.C!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Two things:  I am heartily in favor of any which allows its citizens to chase undesirables off their property with gunfire, if necessary and it is good to see that the more things change, the more they stay the same, Leon.

Oh, and welcome back, all.

Okay, so it was three things.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The missing word is "regime."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Great so now I have to figure out how to use this new set up, but its good seeing everyone back on the forum and I think we all missed Leons fantastic storys so lets not wait any longer come on Leon tell us all about how you climbed teh bean stalk and killed teh giant thats a good one!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Figures Leon is the first guy on here. He was probably heartbroken this last week because his mommy ignores him. Actually, she's busy (busy, busy, busy) with tricks or passed out! I wonder how you put a picture on your screen name. And color font...we're moving into the 21st century! I can't wait to ignore someone!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I found a good avatar for Leon:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cameron. Show Cameron's posts

Terrible Happen. I Hope They Will Be Okay But, I Preper I Want To Bodyquard Protect With Them. Becuz I Am Worry About Tom Brady For Football. I Do Care About Him Personal, Too. God Bless Him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Ignore button is nice!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Doesn't matter what Brady does, whether he does something or not.  "Jets" will always find something nasty to say.  I guess he hasn't had his fill of his own words to the point he is "full"!  Leon is a hungry guy and feeds on "Leon's Tid Bits O' Nothin'!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I found a good avatar for Leon:
    Posted by bubthegrub2

How about this one?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Figures Leon is the first guy on here. He was probably heartbroken this last week because his mommy ignores him. Actually, she's busy (busy, busy, busy) with tricks or passed out! I wonder how you put a picture on your screen name. And color font...we're moving into the 21st century! I can't wait to ignore someone!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

I found a picture of her too.

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU JUST ATE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Yes.  I get to use my first ignore.  Later forever dude with the unhealthy Brady, man crush.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Yes.   I get to use my first ignore.   Later forever dude with the unhealthy Brady, man crush.
    Posted by Kmaxx

The child of a thousand names will ntake a lot of clicks on the ignore button. I hope the site host has a gig of space set aside for him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Here is another good avatard for leon

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Here is another good avatard for leon
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Is it a Jests fan? I can't tell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Posted by Evil2009

Ehh, they are wearing Jests' green, so good enough.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Posted by Evil2009

Could be an Eagles fan?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

So I see Tom Terrific is at it again?He's married a month and renewing his vows already?And who says that him getting married won't be a distraction?Add in the glass knee and no back up QB. Sing along with me won't you? I see a bad moon arisin' I see trouble on the way! So gang glad to see the Forums are alive and well-Have you missed me? XOXO, Leon
    Posted by Jets
    we haven't missed you at all

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yet again I bring up a very valid point and all you can do is come back with insults??? Ignoring Tom's indiscretions doesn't make them just go away gang! So what's the verdict on the Forums?
    Posted by Jets
    Leon first of all the alleged shoot out at the nups in a third world country is hardly an unusual occurrence!Secondly the shots were fired by Gisele's peeps!Thirdly she makes more money than Tom so the Body guards may or may not have fired upon the so called Photographers..It is of little or no concern to anyone in the USA..This is not a case of Tom shooting his leg off,or of Tom driving drunk and accidently running someone over,nor is it a distraction cause like I said the event took place in Costa Rica and unless the Costa Rican Government thinks that either Tom or Gisele were the ones doing the shooting or ordering the guys allegedly doing the shooting to do so,then it's a no harm no foul situation as far as the luv birds are concerned...It wouldn't surprise me to see the Jets fans petitioning the Costa Rican government to detain Tom until the end of the upcoming season though!!!

Sections
Shortcuts