Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

Evil,

I am a head case because I assumed you were referring to me SINCE YOU REPLIED TO MY POST???  Go back and read before you start calling me stupid. 

By the way dumbsh*t, this thread is about the Brady/Bundeschen entourage shooting to kill not ignoring others.  Read the title.

Go back and read your posts and find where YOU REPLIED TO MY POST AND went on to discuss the multiple screen names or someone you are ignoring while REPLYING TO ME.  I have absolutely no idea who YOU think I am, but you no doubt understand that if you are REPLYING TO ME, then I think you are directing your words specifically to me. 

Learn how to use the board appropriately if you have a problem with the way that I respond to your responses to me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

Yet again I bring up a very valid point and all you can do is come back with insults??? Ignoring Tom's indiscretions doesn't make them just go away gang! So what's the verdict on the Forums?
    Posted by Jets

I wonder. How much dirt can we dig up on Kellen Clemens or Erik Ainge? The Jets have 2 of the cleanest QB's in the league. The only dirt you will find on these guys, is the dust from the cellar. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

I wonder. How much dirt can we dig up on Kellen Clemens or Erik Ainge? The Jets have 2 of the cleanest QB's in the league. The only dirt you will find on these guys, is the dust from the cellar. 
    Posted by bronson05

What does ANY of this have to do with TOM?  He hired security that fired the weapons.  You donkeys act like he was out there with Burress poppin off caps!  If you're in your bank and the security guard pops a guy for jaywalking that doesn't make you liable.  Donks.

IS THIS A REAL THREAD???

And there's no dirt on Clemens or Ainge!  No turf or grass stains either!  That's who the Jets are bringing in as POTENTIAL starting QBs???  The dust isn't from the cellar son... it's from sitting their lumpy a$$es on the bench for so long...  Right next to that sweet first round pick Gholston. ahahahah

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Evil, I am a head case because I assumed you were referring to me SINCE YOU REPLIED TO MY POST???  Go back and read before you start calling me stupid.  By the way dumbsh*t, this thread is about the Brady/Bundeschen entourage shooting to kill not ignoring others.  Read the title. Go back and read your posts and find where YOU REPLIED TO MY POST AND went on to discuss the multiple screen names or someone you are ignoring while REPLYING TO ME.  I have absolutely no idea who YOU think I am, but you no doubt understand that if you are REPLYING TO ME, then I think you are directing your words specifically to me.  Learn how to use the board appropriately if you have a problem with the way that I respond to your responses to me. 
    Posted by underdogg

Dogg
    I see you are back and an expert on gun safety. I guess you would offer the same advise to Marvin if he had anything left. 
    On another note, are you taking up a collection to keep the lights on in Lucas. I heard Irsay may be lining up the Mayflower vans for another midnight move.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Evil, I am a head case because I assumed you were referring to me SINCE YOU REPLIED TO MY POST???  Go back and read before you start calling me stupid.  By the way dumbsh*t, this thread is about the Brady/Bundeschen entourage shooting to kill not ignoring others.  Read the title. Go back and read your posts and find where YOU REPLIED TO MY POST AND went on to discuss the multiple screen names or someone you are ignoring while REPLYING TO ME.  I have absolutely no idea who YOU think I am, but you no doubt understand that if you are REPLYING TO ME, then I think you are directing your words specifically to me.  Learn how to use the board appropriately if you have a problem with the way that I respond to your responses to me. 
    Posted by underdogg

You've got some serious anger issues buddy. Couple this rage with the fact that you're actually defending a Leon thread makes me wonder how why you even post here. As for the whole Brady idiocy...If you knew anything about that part of the world you wouldn't be surprised at what happened but running your mouth while having your head up your butt seems to be your style.

As for learning how to use the board. How deep are your delusions of grandeur? Underdog! King of using sports boards! Judge of avatars! Hilarious! No wonder you and the bug love to jump on this BS. You have the same level of maturity. Grow up baby.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Hi gang!Will you 2 Ninnies take it outside and have your bi_tch slapping contest somewhere else!Thanks from everybody. Now where were we?Ah Yes-The antics of Tom Brady since that knee of his exploded in the 1st game.None of his teammates or fans saw him during the season last year and the only time anybody saw him was with his new bride(I'm laying 6 to 5 odds that they are divorced in a year)galavanting around NYC LA Hollywood or any place but NE rehabbing that reconstructed knee.Now his goons are shooting at photographers???! What's next?
    Posted by Jets

Farve - BUST
    Gholston - BUST so far!  Only the Jets can take a superior athlete and make him irrelevant but that's a good reflection of a weak, rolled on team.  As usual the Jet's are the easy win every year...

For all the crazy S that Taylor talks he was dead on about the Jets and Jet fans!  LOVE that he'd rather retire than get paid sick money and play with the J-E-T-S-S-U-C-K!

So what's next?  You ran Man-gina out... no surprise... he did what was expected.

Regardless there is only ONE sure thing every year.. the GANGLY GREEN will be a couple easy wins, the fans will cry and wonder why they can't be as good as the Pats, and undoubtedly the fans will start rooting for the GIANTS... Must be nice having two teams to root for when one constantly S-U-C-K-S!  $UCKS!  $UCKS!  $UCKS!

Too bad you don't have two baseball teams to root for as well... oh wait you do!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

NY Fans are easy pickings... They're a dime a dozen and have the IQ of a slice of pizza.  They all claim to be die-hard fans with a relative in Italy but we all know they're posers that root for the NY team with the best record (typically a perennial loser) and their only ties to Italy is the knock-off Ragu sauce stained on their shirts.

So Jet Fan troll away and we'll laugh at your ignorance and the best you can come up with is a Costa Rican Journalist getting his window shot out... Love It!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

Once again the NE faithless are skirting the issue at hand-Rather then answer the simple question of Brady's priorities they stoop to name calling???It's a defense mechanism to answer a question with a question and you are forgiven. New York LA Hollywood Costa Rica ...everywhere but Foxboro rehabbing that glass knee. One of you with the horrible accents mentioned something about how the Jets are an easy win.I believe that the Jets and cheats split last year right?   Right-Try to answer the simple question of Tom Brady's priorities and keep the infintile name calling to a minimum. Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear?!
    Posted by Jets

I'm surprised you trolls don't spell your names properly... GETS (also pronounced "jets") but it actually is more suiting considering your flip-flopping between teams...

So let me make this as SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE for you buttercup...

http://blog.pfwonline.com/?p=1660

This was dated back in March so yes he's
    AT TRAINING CAMP AND WORKING OUT!

Please shut the F up already!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

Sorry! You cannot question TB's dedication to football. Since 01 he has been "solid" in his commitment to the sport, as well as winning CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Leon. We understand your reasons for not liking the guy and hoping for his faliure. I am, like you, really looking forward to this NFL season. I am also glad that the Pats have a player like TB on their team.

Remember. Everyone starts at 0-0 on opening day. For some of us, "wait till next year" just comes a little sooner...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

yep big anger issues here.  I guess my problem is that I expect more from you than you are capable of giving.  My bad.      

I am no king of the boards.  My obvious mistake was thinking that when you reply to my post that you are actually replying to me.  For example, If you call me on the phone, I actually think that you intended to call me.  Believe it or not, unless the caller mistakenly dialed the wrong number, the person calling me actually did intend to call me.  Responding to my post produces the same expectations from me.  My bad.  

As for the shooting, it happened and at the very least demonstrates how distracting Tom Brady's life has become.  He is fortunate someone did not end up dead. 

Flasox - no gun expert here. Just commenting on a little gun play by some brady employees.  Oh, and Marvin Harrison is no longer a colt, and the colts are no longer owned by Robert Irsay.  As for the oil can, yep some financial issues are causing some concerns, but its not as if there aren't financial issues out there.  Thanks for keeping abreast of the local news.  Glad to see you're back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

yep big anger issues here.  I guess my problem is that I expect more from you than you are capable of giving.  My bad.       I am no king of the boards.  My obvious mistake was thinking that when you reply to my post that you are actually replying to me.  For example, If you call me on the phone, I actually think that you intended to call me.  Believe it or not, unless the caller mistakenly dialed the wrong number, the person calling me actually did intend to call me.  Responding to my post produces the same expectations from me.  My bad.   As for the shooting, it happened and at the very least demonstrates how distracting Tom Brady's life has become.  He is fortunate someone did not end up dead.  Flasox - no gun expert here. Just commenting on a little gun play by some brady employees.  Oh, and Marvin Harrison is no longer a colt, and the colts are no longer owned by Robert Irsay.  As for the oil can, yep some financial issues are causing some concerns, but its not as if there aren't financial issues out there.  Thanks for keeping abreast of the local news.  Glad to see you're back.
    Posted by underdogg
    You know that if Marvin could still play, he would get special dispensation from your previous coach about the business in Philly rather a ticket out. The whole Irsay family including Jimmy has the same deal with Mayflower. Hard to amp up the volume when there is no electricity.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Once again the NE faithless are skirting the issue at hand-Rather then answer the simple question of Brady's priorities they stoop to name calling???It's a defense mechanism to answer a question with a question and you are forgiven. New York LA Hollywood Costa Rica ...everywhere but Foxboro rehabbing that glass knee. One of you with the horrible accents mentioned something about how the Jets are an easy win.I believe that the Jets and cheats split last year right?   Right-Try to answer the simple question of Tom Brady's priorities and keep the infintile name calling to a minimum. Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear?!
    Posted by Jets

Time for an ignore.....Congrats for being the Dumbest person on this board and the first of my ignore list.  I was saving the spot for FLAW, but WOW!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This just in regarding the case where some guy that Tom Brady doesn’t know shot out the windows of some photographer that Tom Brady doesn’t know.  The pictures are now worth five times as much because of the alleged shooting.  “It’s a good thing that the bullet just bounced all around the car but didn’t hit either one of us before I caught it” says the journalist. “I’m willing to swear on my mother’s soul that this really happened” added his esteemed colleague.  OMG, it must all be true!“I’m just getting ready to play the Buffalo Bills” says Brady.  The New York Post reports there may have been a second shooter on the grassy knoll. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Hey leon you're really racking up the ignores. It's ok my foolish friend I'll always be here for ya, rant away oh condoner of putting people on the streets and worshipping the family that did it ...shame on you leon hess.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon can you tell us a story, can you tell the one when you and mike tyson had a fight and you bit his ear off...that was funny

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This just in - Costa Rican authorities have found a gun that may have been used to shoot paparazzi’s window.  The gun was discovered in a pail found at a car wash across the street from Club Plaxico near the Brady mansion.  Police said crowd noise coming from speakers at the car wash prevented them from questioning the business’ owner. 

When asked to comment Tom Brady said; “I’m only concerned with being ready for the Buffalo Bills”.  

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wow! The denial in beantown is almost scary.BB and his cheatin heart really has all of you drinking that spiked Kool-Aid.It's a region widespread brain washing! Brady has been seen in all the wrong places at all the wrong times.Walking hand in hand with his new bride(have I mentioned that I'm laying 6 to 5 odds that they are divorced by XMas...any takers?)down Broadway during the season rather then helping out Cassell,getting spoon fed then the last incident that will never go away...kind of like Spygate. But y'all just keep that drinking that Kool Aid!MMM   MM! LOL ....and you know I am!
    Posted by Jets

It is you that is drinking the "Kool Aid" with your outlandish interpretations of the events surrounding TB's life.  You definitely have anger issues towards the Pats with nothing but wishing for the worst to happen, as exemplified by your bet of divorce by Christmas.  You definitely appear to be one of those persons who would focus on the lone cloud in the sky and say "it looks like rain".  I have yet to see anything positive come out of your posts other than to glorifiy your positions.  Enjoy your "Kool Aid"!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Leon, I believe you might be mistaken about which appendage Giselle is using to lead Tom around, but aside from that, it seems odd that you would question the priorities of a man recently married to one of the most beautiful women in the world. I don't know how you spend your vacation, or if you're at all familiar with the myriad ways in which men and women (or even boys and girls) interact. But it seems to me that Brady's priorities are right exactly where they should be; just as they will be in July and -- worse luck for you and Green New Jersey -- September. It makes sense that you would wish for more horrible things to happen to Brady, or any of the Pats. Fans do that. It's not nice, but it's what fans do. I, on the other hand, hope all the Jests are hale and hardy when next season comes around, so that we won't have to hear any lame excuses when the Pats throw them around like rag dolls not once, but twice, en route to yet another divsion, conference and league championship. Don't worry so much about where 12 is now, Leon. That's your problem. Your problem is where he'll be when the Pats and Jests meet.
    Sleep well, Leon.

If you can.

Sections
Shortcuts