Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

It wouldn't surprise me to see the Jets fans petitioning the Costa Rican government to detain Tom until the end of the upcoming season though!!!

They may think that will work. But they also thought last season with Brady on IR and a HOF QB they had a glimmer of hope for the division title. But they still finished third! Now they don't even have a QB! It's no wonder Jests fans are delusional! Over 40 years since a championship (or even a SB appearance), all they can do is dream.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Actually, I am not surprised that Giselle's security detail fired upon the photographers....such private security teams in Latin America are usually made up of actual and/or former paramilitary police types....their policy, due to all the kidnapping and terror threats they have to deal with, is shoot first - sort out the details later.

When I was in Peru a few years back, representing my employer at a series of meetings in Lima, our host arranged for the group (numbering around 10-12 people) to go everywhere together in a small Mercedes mini-bus vehicle called Traffiks, I think...we had two heavily armed guys at the front of the bus, two at the back of the bus, and two suvs loaded with similarly armed guys in front and behind the bus. As I was told afterwards, they were all active cops with shoot-to-kill orders at anything that was deemed a threat to our group.

In light of that, the only surprise was that the shooter missed..LOL!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

We suffer overmuch from tha attitude that the criminal is the victim here in the wonderful beknighted states of Amerika. I would not choose to live anywhere else, but it is instructive at times to visit places where people who act outside the law are treated with swift and terrible retribution as opposed to the kind of kid-glove "justice" we often see in this country.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Is it a Jests fan? I can't tell
    Posted by Evil2009

Yes, a candid shot of leon...LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Seems as if everyone has lost focus of the subject of this thread. 

Do any pats fans have an issue with this, supposing it is true?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I do. But what does Gisele's body guards have to do with Tom Brady?

Furthermore, any liability with Gisele is only a deep pockets factor-- in an ideal world she wouldn't be responsible for their insane actions.

AFAIC, they should be brought to justice. If anyone ever shot at me for being on their property I would make sure I owned their property in the next year. It just isn't right.

Trespassing doesn't give you the right to take someone's life. Those guys were way over the top even if photos were involved.

That fact that so many people embrace this insane vigilante-ism scares the cr@p out of me. 

I am sure they will lose their jobs and a bunch of cash. Gisele will be sued. And Tom will be Tom Terrific next season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

So it was Gisele's guards? Ok. 

I guess that absolves Tom, but only to the extent that he is not Gisele.  These two are married, and what involves one (especially while they are together) affects the other. 

This is a poor analogy but John Daly was not immune to his 4th or 12th wife's drug dealing. 

Until the issue is settled, guilt by association is very real, and beyond that, the internal, private strife that is created because the issue is distracting in the least. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I am sure there is little strife for Tom.

Some Costa Rican laws probably mean nothing to him.

And considering Gizzy could buy Tom Brady five times, I would worry about chit rolling down hill.

There is simply zero legal grounds for anything to happen to Tom. And for that matter, unless they can prove Gisele ordered these men to shoot on sight, it is a tough road to get to her as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Oh the life of a TMZ fave. 

For all the sht you guys give Manning for his ubiquitous presence, at least he is making money for it.  Tom is just a plain old celebrity like Mel Gibson or Pee Wee Herman.

Before he lived life in a fish bowl, but with the marriage, that bowl just got smaller.  Seems to be a person who can handle it though. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

I bet you have to be a complete idiot to get booted off the NEW BDC!!! But then again it is leon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Yet again I bring up a very valid point and all you can do is come back with insults??? Ignoring Tom's indiscretions doesn't make them just go away gang! So what's the verdict on the Forums?
    Posted by Jets

Yeah, it is a crime to get married and have a honeymoon!

If you knew how to read, None of Brady's people had anything to do with the shooting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

So I see Tom Terrific is at it again?He's married a month and renewing his vows already?And who says that him getting married won't be a distraction?Add in the glass knee and no back up QB. Sing along with me won't you? I see a bad moon arisin' I see trouble on the way! So gang glad to see the Forums are alive and well-Have you missed me? XOXO, Leon
    Posted by Jets

Whatever clown. I know you wish this would keep Tom out of the upcoming season, but I am afraid for you he will be there kicking up in some Jets butts!!!!! I think you are a little too interested in Toms private life. Why don't you try and get close to him and find out more info, unless you are afraid of getting capped. LoL Later loser, Go Pats!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I really have now idea what constitutes privacy in Costa Rica and wouldn't presume to comment on that country's laws -- but those of you who seem to think it is perfectlly okay to bug the sh*t out of whomever you please and then sue them when they react to that annoyance might stop to consider what it would be like to live every moment of your life with a pack of jackholes lurking around waiting to shove a camera in your face. I understand there is a price to pay for celebrity, and personally I have trouble refraining from overreacting to the everyday walking-around kind of stupidity we all see every day. Maybe it's just me, but I think spraying a little gunfire at these d-bags is a perfectly reasonable response. Aren't these the same group of people who hounded Diana Spenser literally to death?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Seems as if everyone has lost focus of the subject of this thread.  Do any pats fans have an issue with this, supposing it is true?
    Posted by underdogg

It seems that ignore button works very well. What a shame. I already cut his law2005 personae on the Sox board. I am a little scared for all the small animals in his neighborhood since he can't compensate here.

What a shame that I won't be able to read his bugboy answer. Must suck to be crapped on by everybody knowing your powerless to respond. LOL

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

unfortunately Ignore does not block numb nuts posts when someone replies to one.  Oh well small glitch.

2nd Ignore goes to Hoosier Daddy, underdogg.  Because who the hell cares what an Indy Fan thinks, ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

It seems that ignore button works very well. What a shame. I already cut his law2005 personae on the Sox board. I am a little scared for all the small animals in his neighborhood since he can't compensate here. What a shame that I won't be able to read his bugboy answer. Must suck to be crapped on by everybody knowing your powerless to respond. LOL
    Posted by Evil2009

Are you suggesting that I am bothered by your "ignore"?  First you have to learn "how" to ignore.  It starts by not responding.  Anyway, no problem. 

I prefer football to dungeons and dragons or whatever that laughably immature avatar of yours is supposed to represent. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's odd to find myself aligned with underdogg, but crafting responses about whom you are ignoring and why does seem to defeat the purpose. Trolls want responses, and "I'm not listening to you." is a response.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Are you suggesting that I am bothered by your "ignore"?  First you have to learn "how" to ignore.  It starts by not responding.  Anyway, no problem.  I prefer football to dungeons and dragons or whatever that laughably immature avatar of yours is supposed to represent. 
    Posted by underdogg

You're law2005? You post regularly with multiple names?

The picture came from a quick googling the word 'evil'. Get it? Likely I would have changed it soon but if it annoys you so much maybe I'll keep it.  I've never even seen that game but you thought of it right away. I gather it's a role playing strategic game? Sorry but I come from the era with games like Chess or Risk or Cribbage.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I consider it a final troll bit_ch slap.  I think it will serve a wounderful purpose, in that, it will show them just how little there views and opinions are valued.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

We suffer overmuch from tha attitude that the criminal is the victim here in the wonderful beknighted states of Amerika. I would not choose to live anywhere else, but it is instructive at times to visit places where people who act outside the law are treated with swift and terrible retribution as opposed to the kind of kid-glove "justice" we often see in this country.
    Posted by prairiemike

I've traveled in Central and South America. Life is cheap in a lot of those countries especially if machismo is tossed in the mix. If the photographer gave the security guy lip I'm not surprised he shot at him. Costa Rica is a haven for retired and wealthy Americans and Europeans and kidknappings and robberies of foriegners is been on the rise. I imagine the professional security guards done there don't practice any restraint especially if nothing happens to them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

You're law2005? You post regularly with multiple names? The picture came from a quick googling the word 'evil'. Get it? Likely I would have changed it soon but if it annoys you so much maybe I'll keep it.  I've never even seen that game but you thought of it right away. I gather it's a role playing strategic game? Sorry but I come from the era with games like Chess or Risk or Cribbage.
    Posted by Evil2009

Humoursly immature avatar over (aka evil 2009),

I am none of the above.  I am only myself.  Please do keep your avatar.  You chose it.  It defines you.  As for the game, yes I did mention it.  Are you suggesting that I secretly like a game that I mentioned in a derogatory manner?  Don't overthink here, ok? 

anyway, keep on ignoring me.  I enjoy the "non conversation".  wink wink.  it will be our secret. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

You're a freaking head case. I never posted anything here about ignoring you. Perhaps you could point it out. This thread is about ignoring the bugboy who is also law2005. If you're too stupid to figure that out it's not my fault. But if you want to whine martyr and comment on other posters pictures to make yourself feel manly go right ahead. Life is too short to let the mental problems of others bother me.

Appearently you want to join the bugboy in making stupid accusations about Brady. If that's the company you want to keep have at it.

Posted by Evil2009

Sections
Shortcuts