Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

Leon,

First, those paps knew that there was a risk in trying to take pictures of a private gathering attended by some of the richest and/or best known people around - protected by security guys with itchy trigger fingers thinking about potential terrorist or kidnapping threats - attending Costa Rica's highest profile event of 2009.

Second, the event took place at Giselle's property and the security detail was hired by her as well.

Third, until proven otherwise, I'll take Brady at his word that he's preparing for and will be ready to play the Bills. If that is correct, I could care less whether he's in the headlines or not.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This just in – Eli Manning confesses to shooting pap’s car.  “Peyton told me we were making a commercial” he said.  “Ashton Kutcher said there were blanks in the gun” added the younger Manning.  A bemused Peyton queried “what are the odds that he could hit anything?” 

Asked to comment, Tom Brady said “I’m just getting ready to play the Buffalo Bills”.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

She is Mrs.Brady now right?-So the security was hired by a member of the Brady family-OK so that's straightened out. For cheats fans I hope you can take the guy at his word.Coming off of major knee surgery and galavanting around the World with your new bride wouldn't sit well in many cities.But you are NE fans and anything that an athlete does or doesn't do just isn't spoken about it?Is that it?How does that Kool Aid taste?
    Posted by Jets

Leon,

It tastes just fine after we spiked it...want to join us?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

yep big anger issues here.  I guess my problem is that I expect more from you than you are capable of giving.  My bad.       I am no king of the boards.  My obvious mistake was thinking that when you reply to my post that you are actually replying to me.  For example, If you call me on the phone, I actually think that you intended to call me.  Believe it or not, unless the caller mistakenly dialed the wrong number, the person calling me actually did intend to call me.  Responding to my post produces the same expectations from me.  My bad.   As for the shooting, it happened and at the very least demonstrates how distracting Tom Brady's life has become.  He is fortunate someone did not end up dead.  Flasox - no gun expert here. Just commenting on a little gun play by some brady employees.  Oh, and Marvin Harrison is no longer a colt, and the colts are no longer owned by Robert Irsay.  As for the oil can, yep some financial issues are causing some concerns, but its not as if there aren't financial issues out there.  Thanks for keeping abreast of the local news.  Glad to see you're back.
    Posted by underdogg

Damn that Brady! How dare he not live a monastic life style to keep you happy.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon can you tell us an easter story? Tell us how you met the easter bunny

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Leon, It tastes just fine after we spiked it...want to join us?
    Posted by Belenus555

I just want to know who spells Koolade as "Kool Aid". Does that even make sense to anyone? 

You know that place near where you live that has a reputation for dumbazz behavior and is the punchline to many jokes? That is where Leon is from.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Ok old dying/dead hess. What a person to look up too. Leon can you tell everyone a story, how about how you took on Matt Hughes of the UFC and how you bit his ear off and sold it on ebay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Da*n that Brady! How dare he not live a monastic life style to keep you happy.
    Posted by Evil2009

Still not interested in addressing your blunder?  Ok.  We'll let that one lie.  

As to your post, I am here to declare publicly that I do not lead a monastic lifestyle AND have never personally shot at, had my friends shoot at, or given the authority for my hired help to shoot at others armed only with cameras.  

Now I know the Kennedy's have set a different bar for you folks in Mass, but history always presented the East Coast as refined and west of it as wild.  if you see as monastic anything less than what Brady and his entourage were involved in, then history may be wrong. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon can you tell us the story of how you saved christmas? That was a good one. Im sure any sports fan knows that being 2-4 in the second week of the season means absolutely nothing, since their is 162 games.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Bush Administration Rocked By S ex, Oil Scandal
    By Drew Ricketts

In a shocking Bush administration scandal of epic proportions, the Department of the Interior has been accused of accepting cash bribes and se xual favors from major oil company employees.

The Department of the Interior, whose branches accept up to 5 billion dollars in oil-connected royalties, has the unique responsibility of upholding a healthy relationship with companies that maintain the U.S. oil reserve. As a caveat, it is imperative that they do not show favor to those same companies. Some of their biggest client relationships include Chevron, Hess and Exxon Mobil.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Has anything thing else been written about this non-story since April 5th other than in this thread?  I can’t find anything.   

I like how the Huffington Post wrapped up their report on the alleged shooting.  “The bride wore blue and the groom wore beige” 

This is becoming just a broken window story.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Still not interested in addressing your blunder?  Ok.  We'll let that one lie.   As to your post, I am here to declare publicly that I do not lead a monastic lifestyle AND have never personally shot at, had my friends shoot at, or given the authority for my hired help to shoot at others armed only with cameras.   Now I know the Kennedy's have set a different bar for you folks in Mass, but history always presented the East Coast as refined and west of it as wild.  if you see as monastic anything less than what Brady and his entourage were involved in, then history may be wrong. 
    Posted by underdogg

How long will you hold onto this whine underpuppy? You're starting to make a bigger fool of yourself with every post.

"or given the authority for my hired help to shoot at others armed only with cameras."
    You have some secret info that Brady told the guards to shoot at photographers or are you lying as I suspect.

And then the Kennedy whine a sure sign of a brainless dolt.

One thing I have learned...You whined about my avatar stating that it's a sign of the type of person someone is. Since yours is blank does that mean you're nobody?

Allow me to select one that best fits you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Now how do you suppose that burro got down the well?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Posted by prairiemike

I'd be more interested in how they got him out.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Posted by prairiemike

Running away from Evil's avatar. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Ho I mean Harley-Thanks for the article!Business is business even when there's monkey business involved.I'm pretty sure (LOL)that the Hess doesn't own the Jets anymore.Just wanted to fill you in. But hey thanks again for the article!
    Posted by Jets

So you worship a dead guy that has nothing to do with the Jest? odd very very odd. So are the jest hiring?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

How long will you hold onto this whine underpuppy? You're starting to make a bigger fool of yourself with every post. "or given the authority for my hired help to shoot at others armed only with cameras." You have some secret info that Brady told the guards to shoot at photographers or are you lying as I suspect. And then the Kennedy whine a sure sign of a brainless dolt. One thing I have learned...You whined about my avatar stating that it's a sign of the type of person someone is. Since yours is blank does that mean you're nobody? Allow me to select one that best fits you
    Posted by Evil2009

I GET IT AZZHOLE RIGHT!>>>LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts