Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Brady's Goons Shoot Out Photographer's Windows-Nearly Killing Them!

Maybe the reason that we haven't heard anymore about the shooting spree at the wedding is because it's perfectly legal to shoot trespassers in Costa Rica.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Leon,

Apparently you have your fingers crossed big time that the action of the security folks for Gisellle will ensnare TB and have him arrested for actions for which he was not involved.  You definitely are afraid of TB coming back stronger than ever this year, which is possible, that you can't entertain thoughts of him being back 100%, hence all your constant references to not making it back, this Costa Rican thing keeping him away ad nauseum!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

So who is going run the ball for the jest? Hmm paging Mr. Jones Hello has anyone seen the RB for the jest anywhere near  New Jersey? missing camp, crapping on his team. Maybe the Jest could tryout some their fired employees to fill the RB position.

So how was your Easter leon? mommy give you candy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

How about them yanks 9-zip granny given by wango....nice

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon you like saying things more than twice, you've been licking Brady's N-u-t-s for almost a year now saying the same thing over and over, since your in the spirit of saying things over and over, can you tell a story of how you and mike tyson will fight for the heavyweight championship.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE].... My point about Brady is that he doesn't seem to focussed to me......
    Posted by Jets[/QUOTE]

Leon,

Bless us with your definition of "focused".  According to all reports, TB is doing exactly what is expected of him during this rehab.  Is "focused" in your mind meaning 100% football and nothing else?  A guy can't get married in the OFF-season?  Are you as focused in your job as you expect TB to be in football?  I think not.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

I like the story about you playing DIV1 football in some no-name DIV 1 college....hmm I wonder where that could be....I like stories!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Hey stup ahh I mean leon maybe you should worry about your own QB not showing up for workouts and taking steroids too....LOL! at ya

Ainge not at Jets' workouts

BY JANE MCMANUS
    JMCMANUS@LOHUD.COM • APRIL 14, 2009

Text Size: Normal | Large | Larger

Erik Ainge is technically in the running for the Jets' quarterback job. It's an opportunity not often afforded the third-stringer, a fifth-round draft pick last season, but the Jets' brass has been sincere in extending it.

So why isn't Ainge there to take advantage?

Advertisement

For the last two weeks, Ainge has not been at the morning workouts at the Jets' training facility. A Jets spokesperson said that the workouts are technically voluntary, but every roster player other than running back Thomas Jones, currently in a contract negotiation with the team, is there to learn the system being implemented by new coach Rex Ryan.

Ainge was at the facility on March 26, the first time the media were allowed back to talk to players. For the last two weeks, however, he has not been in the locker room for that availability, and several teammates said they had not seen him at the facility in at least a week.

His agent, James Sexton, did not return numerous calls seeking comment on the situation. The Jets would only say that the sessions are voluntary.

Ainge was the fourth player at his position behind Brett Favre, Kellen Clemens and Brett Ratliff. Before the offseason training activities began last season, Ainge had a procedure done on his right pinkie, and a brace limited his ability to throw.

Once that healed, Ainge hurt his foot and was placed on injured reserve. Ainge was found in violation theNFL's policy on steroids and related substances in November and was suspended for four games. When he came back, he denied he had taken steroids.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Harley, may man . . .

Surely you know this will get you another one of those "Don't you know better than to answer a question with a qestion?" replies.

I admire your persistance (tell the truth, you're retired, aren't you?), but I think it's time for unimpeachable logic to descend on my brother and yours, young Leon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I can't stop poking the idiot with a stick. He states stuff about the Pats when his jest are doing the same, RB and QB not showing for workouts, employees put on the streets......

still working mike but with magic of google one can find things in an instant....as you were wondering about in another thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

No kidding, Leon, do you really think Brady might be mesmerized by all that hot Latino comegetme?

I'm worried that you might be right.

I hate to admit that, but if Tom Brady, who is supposed to be a football God around here, can succumb to the same kind of temptations that tempt . . .   

well . . .

Me, for instance.

Shouldn't I be worried?

I mean really?  Shouldn't I?

I don't really care about those a-hole paparazzi getting shot at. I don't care about those guys. But I do worry about Tom. Sometimes I think he's like the best thing that ever happened to Pats fans  .  .  .  and then other times I wonder "What the Hell is Steve Grogan doing in the trunk of my car," you know?

Well . . . no . . . I guess you wouldn't wonder what Steve Grogan was doing in the trunk of your car . . . but my point is that any idiot (well . . .  almost any idiot) can go on for lines and lines about things that are only important to that particular individual, but when push really comes to shove, is ther anything of value to be said? Or have you merely been reading all the way to the end just to see if I ended up saying anything that makes even the first bit of sense.

Did I?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Leon, Apparently you have your fingers crossed big time that the action of the security folks for Gisellle will ensnare TB and have him arrested for actions for which he was not involved.  You definitely are afraid of TB coming back stronger than ever this year, which is possible, that you can't entertain thoughts of him being back 100%, hence all your constant references to not making it back, this Costa Rican thing keeping him away ad nauseum!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

The little bug is having a hard time this spring. All his big expectations for the Farve led Jests turned into a joke and he can't dump on the bad start the Sox are having because his Yankmes aren't doing any better. All the NYC hockey teams suck and the Knicks are.....the Knicks. What's a poor bug got to crow about?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

All these ridiculous threads by Leon are only wishful thinking. He knows that once Brady is on the field his team is truly out of contention (although they still couldn't do much last year with Brady on IR). He's probably jealous of Giselle. I remember a couple years ago he was posting some ad Tom was in on some ranch. This probably fueled Leon's "Brokeback Mountain" fantasies. Now Tom is married he's just plain jealous! I suppose it sucks to have no life like this poor misguided troll! He was probably banned from the Jests message board for being too stupid. And that would be as bad as being the "dunce" in special ed class!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]All these ridiculous threads by Leon are only wishful thinking. He knows that once Brady is on the field his team is truly out of contention (although they still couldn't do much last year with Brady on IR). He's probably jealous of Giselle. I remember a couple years ago he was posting some ad Tom was in on some ranch. This probably fueled Leon's "Brokeback Mountain" fantasies. Now Tom is married he's just plain jealous! I suppose it flagged by mods to have no life like this poor misguided troll! He was probably banned from the Jests message board for being too stupid. And that would be as bad as being the "dunce" in special ed class!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Bugboy's hate for all things Boston is all over these boards. My favorite is still when he tried to pose as an angry Sox fan who witnessed a racial incident in the 'Cast and Flaggin' across from Fenway. Moral of the story......  If you're going to construct a phony incident to insult Bostonians at least get the name of the bar right.

Here's a weird one...the site flagged me to remove the sux word from the post. What's weird is that it's part of Bub's original post so how did it get there in the first place?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

The cast and flaggin? Is that where Leon played DIV1 football? I wish he would tell us that story again....I love that story. I love how he expects us to beleive him and that we should take his word. He did play DIV1 football, and he was a starter, and he played center at 230lbs....I cant wait till he tells us what "Div1 college" he went to....Did you goto college with wally or boris?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]And that would be as bad as being the "dunce" in special ed class!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Bub - With a comment like that, Obama may ask you to become part of his speech writing team.  

You can do better than that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

This is nice.

In the same post we've got an ambiguous shot at the . . .   uhhhhh . . .  president and a wagging finger at our friend Bub, who I excuse because he lives in a state where you have to drink out of airplane bottles.

Damnit, life is good.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The cast and flaggin? Is that where Leon played DIV1 football?       

Most likely it was a bar named "C*ck and Flogging" where he "played" (and he was probably the "tight end")! Sounds like a place they'd have out in SF, or down in the village!

Tom Brady-Are his priorities in order?     

Leon, you are the poster child for stupidity and redundancy! Practically everyone here has already answered your moronic question. None of us seem to be worried about what Tom does in his spare time. The guy has to have a life, unlike trolls like you! He will be ready to go in September. You will see first hand week two when once again he embarasses your lowly Jests!!! Why don't you do something useful, like go find a job. And I don't mean earning five bucks at the local fraternity's circle jerk being the "pivot man" like you do regularly on Saturday nights!!!

Sections
Shortcuts