Brady's Legacy takes hit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

Re: Brady's Legacy takes hit

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So what if Manning chokes in the Super Bowl?  Does it all swing back again?  Or is it just silly to judge everything on one game. 

[/QUOTE]

How can you compare?  Manning is the only QB to ever win a SB in the pouring down rain. Now he will be the only QB (along side Wilson) to play in blizzard conditions. Not everyone gets to play their SB's in a cushy dome like Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

If I had any facts to dispute you I would, but I don't.  I can't be honest and say Brady is on the level of Manning and that hurts.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BigMustache's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what if Manning chokes in the Super Bowl?  Does it all swing back again?  Or is it just silly to judge everything on one game. 

[/QUOTE]

How can you compare?  Manning is the only QB to ever win a SB in the pouring down rain. Now he will be the only QB (along side Wilson) to play in blizzard conditions. Not everyone gets to play their SB's in a cushy dome like Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

If I had any facts to dispute you I would, but I don't.  I can't be honest and say Brady is on the level of Manning and that hurts.

[/QUOTE]

hi Russ

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone is fooled by your attempt to pose as a Patriots fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.weather.com/sports-rec/below-zero/5-worst-weather-super-bowls-nfl-title-games-20131014?pageno=3

[/QUOTE]

He barely beat a lousy Bears team.  How did he do a few years later against the Saints?  I can't remember where this game was played.  Did nice weather make Manning throw that gut-wrenching pick six that cost the Colts the Super Bowl?  I wonder what Colts fans were saying when that happened?  I wonder what Denver fans will say when Sherman picks him off?  "Same old Peyton" maybe?  "Always chokes on the biggest stage."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone is fooled by your attempt to pose as a Patriots fan.

[/QUOTE]

I'm the smartest Patriot fan on this board, but I just can't defend Brady when he always chokes in big games.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.weather.com/sports-rec/below-zero/5-worst-weather-super-bowls-nfl-title-games-20131014?pageno=3

[/QUOTE]

He barely beat a lousy Bears team.  How did he do a few years later against the Saints?  I can't remember where this game was played.  Did nice weather make Manning throw that gut-wrenching pick six that cost the Colts the Super Bowl?  I wonder what Colts fans were saying when that happened?  I wonder what Denver fans will say when Sherman picks him off?  "Same old Peyton" maybe?  "Always chokes on the biggest stage."

[/QUOTE]

lmao... If the Patriots hadn't choked away the AFC Championship game, they would have played the Bears. What would you have said about Brady then if he beat the Bears? You would say he is the greatest ever.....lmao!!  Your double standards are stupid!

BTW.... The Bears were the best team the NFC had to offer.... Who was Manning supposed to play? 

Please try harder.  Laughing

[/QUOTE]

If the Patriots choked away that game, then Manning gets no credit for the comeback.  You can't have it both ways.  (Besides, the Patriots should not even have been in that game--the Chargers really did choke away their game against the Patriots the week before.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Tom Brady?

You must be.   Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Do we have to teach you how to read too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

EVERYBODY LETS MAKE A COMMITMENT NOT TO RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF THESE TROLLS IN 2014

13. This post has been removed.