Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

Is this the game thread?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It seems that way but nobody else I'd rather have. Wasn't he like 10-0 to start? Hes thrown more interceptions the past few years in playoff games but I'm not sure why because he's thrown less in the regular season than he did his first 5 years.

Its hard to figure out why, it sure doesn't look like his skills have eroded much. The loss to the Jets in that 2010  playoff game wasn't just Brady, the whole team came out flat. The tight end dropped pass in the end zone killed them. Much as I hate to say it I'd put that one on coaching, they were too confident and got beat by an inferior team.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, it's not hard to figure out why.  I've explained it many times and all the sources are in this very thread, most of it in the 1st post as to why.

[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for the answer to that simple math question I asked you last night. 

Figure it out yet?

Meanwhile, here's what Mankins said about the running backs today. 

No wonder you don't like him, even he's bashing you. LOL

On the Pats running the football as successfully as they have.
    "Every year we've wanted to, it's just sometimes we didn't. A lot of that goes on the players. If you don't do it good, the coach isn't going to keep calling it
    . I think this year we've been pretty productive, and it goes down to the backs. The backs have been outstanding. [Stevan] Ridley's run great, breaks a lot of tackles, and the line's done a pretty good job, the tight ends have done a good job, and we've hit a lot of longer runs this year too. And that goes down to the receivers getting blocks downfield, it's just a good team effort on that, and when everyone is doing the right thing it's been pretty good."

[/QUOTE]

Ouch!  Just kill yo self now Rusty....

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you would make a suggestion like that.  40 years old, unemployed, loser.  lol

Isn't it funny that Logie Mankins plays, we lose when Brady drops back 40+ times, but when he doesn't we run with Dan Connolly or now Donald Thomas and we win?

I am pretty sure Logie can chime in when he actually plays well for once against the better Ds.

You want to talk about overrated.....Look no further than #70. All talk a name on a jersey with a rep he's lived off of because of facial hair, bein ornery and driving a 20 year old pick up truck.

How about this? How about you block consitently? The day Logie can explain why he isn't very good in games is the day that Jay Shizzly/TripleOG gets himself a real job with that GED of his.

[/QUOTE]

I think Logie is a bit overated too so we agree here but its hard to tell why he isnt the same when he plays on a torn ACL and noone knows. Logan should be an asset to our running game and I have no idea why we perform better without him but if not injury then Im sure BB sees the same but they must like something cuz he got paid after talking bad about the organization so Hey!  Blame Brady right?  I mean he decides who gets signed and we know he made Kraft sign him to all that money...  j/p  hee hee.   As fof my GED, I guess thats a diff. comeback so kudos but the thing is unless you went to school for football analysis(which u didnt) then your educational accolades are meaningless here.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't go to school for analysis? What does that even mean? The reason why I bring up you as a high school dropout is because you told us that here and then you think it makes sense to lecture me, someone who didn't drop out of high school and who went  on to work his butt off both in college, DURING college with an internship at a fortune 50 company, and HAS a career.

Translation? You and your little board buddies have no business lectuing me on ANYTHING that I am miles ahead of you on.

Get it? Good.

next, we agree Logie is overrated. I said that TWO YEARS ago and was mocked here by YOU and others when I suggested he was replaceable and to call his bluff for a 1st rder to Oakland or some dungeon where he could satisfy his ego as the "highest paid" Guard.

I'd rather have a developed interior lineman in there right now like Thomas or McDonald and had another 1st rd pick to go with the Seymour one in 2011. Solder and a stud Guard or Center in that 1st rd would have been just fine with me AND cheaper by about 8 million per.

He called Kraft a liar publicly and it made Ty Law's behavior look like child's play by comparison. So, yeah, I stand behind my analysis.

Funny how you want to make excuses for Mankins leg, too, when you mock me CONSTANTLY about my opinion on Leigh Bodden. Bodden was VERY good here on a D with no pass rush to speak in 2009 and had an unforunate career ending back injury.  It happens. But, the analysis was sound as was the market deal at the time.

But, don't mock me for my analysis, tough guy. It blows yours completely out the water. Every single time Don't take cues from Felger and Mazz, dude. You're probably buddies with soured Jermaine Wiggins, too, a guy sits on those shows with Felger and Mazz and uses his time to subtly bash BB.  It's so obvious.

Meanwhile, all the educated people who get it are over at WEEI (this does not include Zolak at 98.5 who has no agenda and didn't sell out).

Anyone who is arrogant, insecure or irrational to learn to better themselves has got the problem, not me. You're also incredibly immature, which shows you lacked exposure and deevelopment in your formative years.

Good day, Shizzly.

[/QUOTE]

I have always agreed with you on Mankins. I would have let his surly rump walk with a good kick to help him along. Good player, but not the super elite he thinks he is, and just plain nasty. Why they caved to this cretin is unfathomable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is this the game thread?

[/QUOTE]

No. But it has a lot of empty posts in it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It seems that way but nobody else I'd rather have. Wasn't he like 10-0 to start? Hes thrown more interceptions the past few years in playoff games but I'm not sure why because he's thrown less in the regular season than he did his first 5 years.

Its hard to figure out why, it sure doesn't look like his skills have eroded much. The loss to the Jets in that 2010  playoff game wasn't just Brady, the whole team came out flat. The tight end dropped pass in the end zone killed them. Much as I hate to say it I'd put that one on coaching, they were too confident and got beat by an inferior team.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, it's not hard to figure out why.  I've explained it many times and all the sources are in this very thread, most of it in the 1st post as to why.

[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for the answer to that simple math question I asked you last night. 

Figure it out yet?

Meanwhile, here's what Mankins said about the running backs today. 

No wonder you don't like him, even he's bashing you. LOL

On the Pats running the football as successfully as they have.
    "Every year we've wanted to, it's just sometimes we didn't. A lot of that goes on the players. If you don't do it good, the coach isn't going to keep calling it
    . I think this year we've been pretty productive, and it goes down to the backs. The backs have been outstanding. [Stevan] Ridley's run great, breaks a lot of tackles, and the line's done a pretty good job, the tight ends have done a good job, and we've hit a lot of longer runs this year too. And that goes down to the receivers getting blocks downfield, it's just a good team effort on that, and when everyone is doing the right thing it's been pretty good."

[/QUOTE]

Ouch!  Just kill yo self now Rusty....

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you would make a suggestion like that.  40 years old, unemployed, loser.  lol

Isn't it funny that Logie Mankins plays, we lose when Brady drops back 40+ times, but when he doesn't we run with Dan Connolly or now Donald Thomas and we win?

I am pretty sure Logie can chime in when he actually plays well for once against the better Ds.

You want to talk about overrated.....Look no further than #70. All talk a name on a jersey with a rep he's lived off of because of facial hair, bein ornery and driving a 20 year old pick up truck.

How about this? How about you block consitently? The day Logie can explain why he isn't very good in games is the day that Jay Shizzly/TripleOG gets himself a real job with that GED of his.

[/QUOTE]

I think Logie is a bit overated too so we agree here but its hard to tell why he isnt the same when he plays on a torn ACL and noone knows. Logan should be an asset to our running game and I have no idea why we perform better without him but if not injury then Im sure BB sees the same but they must like something cuz he got paid after talking bad about the organization so Hey!  Blame Brady right?  I mean he decides who gets signed and we know he made Kraft sign him to all that money...  j/p  hee hee.   As fof my GED, I guess thats a diff. comeback so kudos but the thing is unless you went to school for football analysis(which u didnt) then your educational accolades are meaningless here.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't go to school for analysis? What does that even mean? The reason why I bring up you as a high school dropout is because you told us that here and then you think it makes sense to lecture me, someone who didn't drop out of high school and who went  on to work his butt off both in college, DURING college with an internship at a fortune 50 company, and HAS a career.

Translation? You and your little board buddies have no business lectuing me on ANYTHING that I am miles ahead of you on.

Get it? Good.

next, we agree Logie is overrated. I said that TWO YEARS ago and was mocked here by YOU and others when I suggested he was replaceable and to call his bluff for a 1st rder to Oakland or some dungeon where he could satisfy his ego as the "highest paid" Guard.

I'd rather have a developed interior lineman in there right now like Thomas or McDonald and had another 1st rd pick to go with the Seymour one in 2011. Solder and a stud Guard or Center in that 1st rd would have been just fine with me AND cheaper by about 8 million per.

He called Kraft a liar publicly and it made Ty Law's behavior look like child's play by comparison. So, yeah, I stand behind my analysis.

Funny how you want to make excuses for Mankins leg, too, when you mock me CONSTANTLY about my opinion on Leigh Bodden. Bodden was VERY good here on a D with no pass rush to speak in 2009 and had an unforunate career ending back injury.  It happens. But, the analysis was sound as was the market deal at the time.

But, don't mock me for my analysis, tough guy. It blows yours completely out the water. Every single time Don't take cues from Felger and Mazz, dude. You're probably buddies with soured Jermaine Wiggins, too, a guy sits on those shows with Felger and Mazz and uses his time to subtly bash BB.  It's so obvious.

Meanwhile, all the educated people who get it are over at WEEI (this does not include Zolak at 98.5 who has no agenda and didn't sell out).

Anyone who is arrogant, insecure or irrational to learn to better themselves has got the problem, not me. You're also incredibly immature, which shows you lacked exposure and deevelopment in your formative years.

Good day, Shizzly.

[/QUOTE]

I am absolutely Sure I never told you I dropped out of H.S. because I didnt. More likely you just went off on one of your rants and made it up. I mean why would I say that. I understand you do battle with a few here and really it matters not if u say it because my football knowledge is all I care to talk about here. If I wanted to lie, I would say Im a millionaire not a H.S. dropout. Anyways as for the football analysis. YOu said you dont even know what that means and That my Friend is All she Wrote. YOu dug your grave now lay in it. For someone so smart , how do the simplist of things escape you?  I said you didnt go to school for football analysis because you are on a football forum telling folks everyday about your college degree which has no bearing on Football....get it?

Good Day Sir!

Can we get back to football and will you ever drop this Brady thing and become a normal poster again... I really Wonder because you are a decent person w/out the childish insults and Brady Bashing...oh and praising of garbage defensive players...cant forget that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]nonsense and u know it...no vinitieri, no d, no brady rings or mvps

u see vinitieri made the ones that counted and the d made stops when it had to  i dont care what the stats say, you know just what i mean-especially the key turnover or sack at the right time (hence the spygate flap)

btw brady led his team to winning fgs not tds so vinitieri is even more responsible

think of him like mariano rivera when it counts

there rusty hows that "context" for you?  lol...context
    [/QUOTE]

Vinatieri and the defense won regular season and playoff games but not Super Bowls. The defense folded in the 2001 and 2003 endgames just like in 2007 and 2011 but the difference was that Brady had enough time to perform his magic in the 2001 and 2003 games.

To win a Super Bowl you need to get there first then play mistake free. Mistakes lost the 2007 and 2011 Super Bowls not the defense. A mickey mouse defense does not even make it to the big game. The Patriots defense was good enough to get there and they were talented enough to win it. Remember, they did cause three fumbles.

You and others are wrong when blaming the defense exclusively. They aren't great and they lack playmakers but it's a team game and the team didn't play well enough to win. That includes Tom Brady. It also includes the offensive line, the receivers, the running backs, the special teams and yes, it includes the defense.

Obviously, without Adam making those kicks in the snow they don't make the 2001 Super Bowl. Obviously, without the defense they don't even win enough games to make the playoffs. Just don't tell me Adam and the Patriots' defense won the early Super Bowls because they didn't. They win as a team and they lose as a team.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.