Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hi Pezzy!  Nice to see you come in here and fail to counter the facts, too.  Hey, I admit I was shocked at his TD/INT ratio since 2005, too, but I can see by your defensive reaction, that you think it's worse than you expected as well.

Funny how that works.  You're angry at the truth and then can't even muster a decent retort.

lol

So, we have 1 troll appearance and 3 total Irrationals so far chiming in next to True Champ and myself.

PS, what does Brady already going to the HOF pre 2005, have to do with this data I posted?

You can't escape it.   No one can escape facts.

[/QUOTE]

Did you read what I and others have said?  Can you dispute any of it including the thumb sucking and screaming.

Do you know that all QB's throw picks and that no one does it less than TB?  Do you any other QB, despite their picks or other errors that have won nearly 80% of their games. Do you know TB threw 4 in 2010 despite a crappy team that grossly OVERACHIEVED. Do you know TB has 3 this year when others have double digets? 

Let's grow up now before absolutely no one will play with you.  It's happening sooner than you think.

Grow up tool, NO BODY cares about your rants.  Get it?

Keep digging that hole, fool.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

For the last time and as many have told you.

Passing 40 times is a RESULT of a inneffective run game, playing from behind or playing like you are behind even though you are not because you can't trust your D to hold a 2 score lead in the 4th.

It is also a result of the COACHING making that call and trying to do what ever takes to win.

Does TB send out the spread/no back personell?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Passing 40 times is a RESULT of a inneffective run game, playing from behind or playing like you are behind even though you are not because you can't trust your D to hold a 2 score lead in the 4th.

It is also a result of the COACHING making that call and trying to do what ever takes to win.

[/QUOTE]

You're wrong.  In the AFC title game BJGE had 8 carries and 50 yards and Brady went into the shotgun spread base with Woodhead for the majority of the second half.

Also, if they CHOOSE not to run it all in the first half, which is the bulk of the arugment anyway, how do we even know if they can run it at all?

Again, you lose. Every door you try to open, it slams shut, Pezzy. You lost.

Why won't you take the wager? Tell us. If you're so confident in your premise, why not take my wager? You look like a phony by not taking it, which is very clear.

YES, Brady very well may lobby and get what he wants at halftime or when gameplanning, since you know, he's a veteran QB. Gee, what a novel idea!  The QB is heavily involved in the offensive process.

"I prefer to be in the shotgun." - Tom Brady, 2010, WEEI Radio

[/QUOTE]

No you lose and are apparently the biggest loser on this board.  Do you see any one saying you are right?  Nope!  Read the writing on the wall, all the posters on this thread are mocking you.

No one is going to take your dumb wager.  For one, you are a welcher,  For two, after explaining what I just did and knowing there is a reason(S) for them throwing so much and that the coaches are making the calls and each game is game plan specific to exploit weakness, well it's just dumb.    If Brady has to throw  that much, there is a problem and it's not him.  It's to make up for the numerous other defeciencies.  That means nothing else is working!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're wrong.  In the AFC title game BJGE had 8 carries and 50 yards and Brady went into the shotgun spread base with Woodhead for the majority of the second half.

Also, if they CHOOSE not to run it all in the first half, which is the bulk of the arugment anyway, how do we even know if they can run it at all?

Again, you lose. Every door you try to open, it slams shut, Pezzy. You lost.

Why won't you take the wager? Tell us. If you're so confident in your premise, why not take my wager? You look like a phony by not taking it, which is very clear.

YES, Brady very well may lobby and get what he wants at halftime or when gameplanning, since you know, he's a veteran QB. Gee, what a novel idea!  The QB is heavily involved in the offensive process.

"I prefer to be in the shotgun." - Tom Brady, 2010, WEEI Radio

[/QUOTE]

No you lose and are apparently the biggest loser on this board.  Do you see any one saying you are right?  Nope!  Read the writing on the wall, all the posters on this thread are mocking you.

No one is going to take your dumb wager.  For one, you are a welcher,  For two, after explaining what I just did and knowing there is a reason(S) for them throwing so much and that the coaches are making the calls and each game is game plan specific to exploit weakness, well it's just dumb.    If Brady has to throw  that much, there is a problem and it's not him.  It's to make up for the numerous other defeciencies.  That means nothing else is working!

[/QUOTE]

When did I welch?  How can I welch on an internet bet with no one exhanging money? That makes no sense. That's an excuse for you because you're a wussy.

No one has ever taken my bets! I wagered with Phat Rex in December 2010 in the Jets game, but he wouldn't take it.

Plus, if everyone sees the terms, how can you not take the wager?  You're just a major wuss and phony.

[/QUOTE]

You bet someone $100 and lost.  Yes, I know you can't pay, but why make that bet?

You also told another poster (I think fatrex) that you wouldn't post for a week or something and they were to do the same.  You lost and you lied.  Or did you just mean you wouldn't post under that screen name again?  That might have happened considering the staggaring amount you've had.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

What was the bet? Why would I bet someone money on the internet?  You're a terrible liar.

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm not.  You sure did  Can't remember what the bet was about as it was way back probably with your creepy burger king moniker, bot I remember the bet and you losing for sure.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Baloney. That was my offer and it made him run away.   I bet him on the Dec 2010 Jets vs Pats game and he ran off knowing what was about to happen.

I also never bet anyone money on the internet in my life. So, you're a liar there, too.  Are you taking this very simple wager?

There are plenty of people who can see it, so there is no way I can avoid anything here anyway.

See, this is what happens. I offer a wager to frauds to shut them up and then they run away.  You certainly seem to have a lot of similarties to Phat Rex, Pezzy. Isn't that interesting.

Bludegoened, can't admit it, then try to spin out of it somehow, trolling.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I bet there's plenty of people who remember, they just need to chime in.  Might not happen though as nobody is reading your dumb thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Rusty, if you're arguing that in a few games or maybe over one season the QB or OC called poor plays then maybe you can say BB has had little to do with it. But your argument is that things have been messed up with the entire offensive philosophy for seven seasons (or seven and a half if you include this season, which you seem to be ambiguous about), going all the way back to 2005. If that's your argument than darn well it's directed at BB. He's been head coach and GM over that whole period, and if he's let such a serious problem fester for so long then he really is a failure. Deny it if you like, but there's no other conclusion to draw from your argument.  You won't admit it but you're basically arguing that Bill Belichick is incompetent when it comes to managing his staff and players. That's simply absurd in my opinion, but it is the only possible logical conclusion from your premise. A team doesn't mess up for seven years without the coach and GM   being ultimately responsible.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I think I would know if that turd took my wager, the one I offered, or not. He didn't.

I also have never wagered in dollars on the web with strangers in my life, for obvious reasons, so again you're a liar.  You trolls like to lie, don't you?

Last time: Are you taking the wager, yes or no? And if not, why not? 

[/QUOTE]

Has anyone taken your dumb bet, dope?  Like I said, no one bets with a welcher and just explained that if they are throwing that much, there's a problem.   It's loaded and stupid.. 

Use your noggin.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think I would know if that turd took my wager, the one I offered, or not. He didn't.

I also have never wagered in dollars on the web with strangers in my life, for obvious reasons, so again you're a liar.  You trolls like to lie, don't you?

Last time: Are you taking the wager, yes or no? And if not, why not? 

[/QUOTE]

Has anyone taken your dumb bet, dope?  Like I said, no one bets with a welcher and just explained that if they are throwing that much, there's a problem.   It's loaded and stupid.. 

Use your noggin.

[/QUOTE]

Explain how it's "loaded".  Let's see if you're as smart as you think you are.

You think my premise is wrong. SF and Houston's Ds are elite and those are the kinds of Ds we'll see in the postseason.

I am actually offering this bet knowing full well Brady could be lights out, passing for more than 40 times and the Pats winning. 

It's unlikely, which is why you aren't taking the bet. Just admit it. Also, please specify where I  welched so we know thata you're not constantly lying, which you are.

Trolls lie and interchange words. This is what you;re doing.

[/QUOTE]

I just told you.  Can you read?

If they are throwing 40+ times, it's because the run game is not working, they are behind or playing like they are behind because they can't trust the D.  Therefore, LOADED!

But you are wrong, wrong, wrong!  The throwing is not what makes them lose.  It's all the other BS that is NOT working that causes them to throw.

This is the same with EVERY TEAM!

When you are behind, you throw!.

When you can't trust your D you throw! (to try and extend the lead and put it out of reach)

When your run game sucks, you throw!

Combine all of those, you DEFINATELY THROW!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

The run game worked for 8 carries and 50 yardsin the AFC title game. Try again. Subbing the lead back in and out to run more shotgun spread plays with Woodhead, does not count as establishing the run.

The fact you don't get this, proves your lack of intelligence in the premise. NE wasn't behind in the AFC title game or either of the last 2 SBs. Sure, the game was close, but they weren't behind.

Why are you lying so much?

[/QUOTE]

So why didn't they stick with it?  Maybe because they were behind and had to score quickly and didn't trust the D.  Duh!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.