Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not "flaunting". That was Brady's reaction to what he knew was terrible after he threw the INT. You need to be reminded of what his reaction was when he did that so you can be slapped. IT WAS A HORRENDOUS DECISION at the worst time by Brady.

Maybe if you'd concede one point in this thing, posting that is not necessary. But, you keep it up.

It's no different than realizing he said he sucked in the AFC title and admitting it as a Pats fan. He did suck. 

You're a very delicate and brittle adult from a emotional standpoint, aren't you?  Up the meds.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, flaunting it for all the world to see.  Do you happen to notice Brady's face every time they pan to him on the bench when the game is in the D's hands?  Can't help but feel bad for him.  He's either praying or his head is between his knees, trying to keep from vomiting. I think we all feel that way.  Well maybe not you as you add to your cellar bedroom posters.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I actually remember the D Line's face when he threw high to Welker in the SB, almost saying, "what more do we have to do here to get you to ice this game after we held time and again (measly FGs in the second half)? We bailed you out in the AFC Title game again, and now again? Our HOF QB still can;t find ways to ice games in 4th qtrs and now in the SB?"

That's what I remember, because I knew right then Brady was done. Missing a wide open All Pro WR after throwing a horrendous INT on 1st down. He just wasn't as focused as he needed to be for that SB.

But, Giselle stopped by at the end!  That's important.

[/QUOTE]  Yes, I remember their face after that DROP, too.  I imagine they looked that way for all 8 drops that day.  I do remember Giselle mentioning that too.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Now, most of the drops happened on the final drive when they were pressing. Branch's wasn't even a drop. It was another poor throw that was tipped and it changed direction, but I am sure you blame Branch for that one too.

The idea is to put the ball in the right spot, not throw inaccurately, then acting surprised when the WR doesn't make a great catch.  Duh.

[/QUOTE]

Drops, as the NFL call them, are the fault of the reciever.  Who cares when they happened.  That's 8 passes that should have been caught. 8 passes that could have extended plays. 8 passes that could have resulted in scores.

The Pats ALSO lead the NFL in DROPS this year.  Imagine that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Babe, how is a pattern over years and years of evidence, compared to years of evidence up against a different context, not a pattern?  How is his production with an insane 17 INTs in the postseason since 2005, not a problem for this team and its chances of winning a SB?

So, it looks like you're finally somewhat admitting that Antowain Smith's 2 SB rings are a reason why Brady doesn't have 2 since 2007? Excellent. Finally you admit to something when confronted and bludgeoened. Also, Maroney, while not a good all around back put up 800 yards in rushing on a pass happy team.     BJGE ran for 1000 yards in 2010 in a mere 12 games as a lead back, so we know some semblance of a run game is a help to the team winning and being balanced.   You don't need a HOF running back here to accomplish that.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry junior. But AGAIN, your glowing numbers of "before" and "after" are simply fixed by cutting off at the 2004 playoffs which featured a monster year from Dillon and were the best of his career and bolster the numbers of your sample.

I pointed out that 2001-2003 are no better a TD/INT ratio than he had in his last 4 playoff games.

Comapre 2001 + 2003 to 2004 + 2005. The later blows the former away with a 9/2 ratio.

But none of this sinks in to you, because nothing sinks in to you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Ever hear of Clock KIllin' Corey Dillon? Of course not.

[/QUOTE]

Did you hear? Dillon retired.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Why won't you take the wager?

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you take my wager junior?

Name a game we lost in the last several years where the RBs got 4.3+ yac (NFL average) and Brady threw 40+ times. You can't.

There should be plenty if your theory is true as opposed to our theory that when they pass so much it's because the running game isn't working.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ever hear of Clock KIllin' Corey Dillon? Of course not.

[/QUOTE]

Did you hear? Dillon retired.

[/QUOTE]

Do you think Brady can improve in the postseason before he retires?

[/QUOTE]

He already has. His 100 PR this last playoffs exceeded his career average.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Now, most of the drops happened on the final drive when they were pressing. Branch's wasn't even a drop. It was another poor throw that was tipped and it changed direction, but I am sure you blame Branch for that one too.

The idea is to put the ball in the right spot, not throw inaccurately, then acting surprised when the WR doesn't make a great catch.  Duh.

[/QUOTE]

Drops, as the NFL call them, are the fault of the reciever.  Who cares when they happened.  That's 8 passes that should have been caught. 8 passes that could have extended plays. 8 passes that could have resulted in scores.

[/QUOTE]

Not hard to imagine passing over 40 times a game (or trying to) every week!  Don't ever play poker for money. LMAO

My god are you dumb.

[/QUOTE]
    Packers, Saints and a slew of other teams throw 40 times a game too.  Especially when they have a pathetic D and  are behind or have no run game to help.  They don't lead the NFL in drops.  That honor goes to just one team, the Pats.  Are you seriously that brain dead?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not hard to imagine passing over 40 times a game (or trying to) every week!  Don't ever play poker for money. LMAO

My god are you dumb.

[/QUOTE]
    Packers, Saints and a slew of other teams throw 40 times a game too.  Especially when they have a pathetic D and  are behind or have no run game to help.  They don't lead the NFL in drops.  That honor goes to just one team, the Pats.  Are you seriously that brain dead?

[/QUOTE]

Can't he get banned again, this time permanently? Same posts, same agenda over and over and over, constant name-calling, condesending arrogance, turning every thread into a fight...and still thinks he is a victim

jesus just permanently ban this ********

[/QUOTE]

He is a victim..... of his own delusion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Stands for Brady Ball Washers

These are the people who have not down their homework and have been brainwshed by an anti-BB media that makes money off that agenda.

Thanks for stopping by and not doing anything to really counter the premise, though. That was spectacular.

[/QUOTE]

Well, since no body gives a dam about your trolish thread and 100% of the posters  here have mocked you or called you for what you are, (troll) I'd say you failed and the Brady Ball Washers WIN AGAIN!!!!! Congrats team!   And thank you Tom, for being one of the best to play the game.  If not, the BEST!   Now, hopefully the D can get it together.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

I just watched the Rodgers interiew on 60 minutes. Imagine if Brady could re-emerge to that level again, but in the postseason?

Rodgers has the lowest INT rate in the league.

Rate.

I would say Brady's postseason stats are a long, long way from that status.

Nice to see Polite blocking as a lead FB for Turner and  NFL MVP lead candidate Matt Ryan. Gee, didn't we have Polite on our team last year? Imagine if he was lead FB for BJGE in the SB? We would have won.

Ryan is under center, too. lol

[/QUOTE]

he also went 3 & out, dope.  Do you know who the QB is that has the least 3 & outs in the league?  Hint: it's none of your dream QB's.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

So what. At least it's in the 1st qtr when it's early, trying to get a rhythm v.s. for most of a half like Brady and our offense is prone to doing, losing momentum and losing games for us.

Dope.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see, his 3 & outs don't count but TB's what,  7, do.  Gotcha.

Oh, my, he didn't even score after the Goodell ordered PI call.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what. At least it's in the 1st qtr when it's early, trying to get a rhythm v.s. for most of a half like Brady and our offense is prone to doing, losing momentum and losing games for us.

Dope.

Oh, I see, his 3 & outs don't count but TB's what,  7, do.  Gotcha.

Oh, my, he didn't even score after the Goodell ordered PI call.

[/QUOTE]

Of course they count.  It's the ones in succession that are the killers.    Get it? A one-off 3 and out is going to happen for sure, but you see 3 or 4 in a row or even stalled drives in a row with 3 and outs coming after 1 first down is made on a drive, mixed in with an INT, is clearly AWFUL.

AWFUL.

Stop acting like bad offense is good offense.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see 3 points in 3 possessions is great.  For RYan!  

Quit acting like the # 1 O is bad, looney f'n tunes ,and the bottom dweller D is great!

Any idea how assbackwards that is?  WE know.  Why don't you?   It's called psychosis.