Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Brady's Postseasons By Comparison (Weis vs McD and OB)

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dallas has come to play in desperation which is why I picked them in this game. Expect it to be a battle.  As long as Ryan doesn't do what Brady did and throw picks, this will be a good defensive battle.

This is the Cowboys season right here, but I bet Atlanta doesn't abandon the run like we usually do in these situations.

[/QUOTE]

Gee, you mean your flavor of the day can't do it without the run?  Tom can!!!! LOL

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dallas has come to play in desperation which is why I picked them in this game. Expect it to be a battle.  As long as Ryan doesn't do what Brady did and throw picks, this will be a good defensive battle.

This is the Cowboys season right here, but I bet Atlanta doesn't abandon the run like we usually do in these situations.

[/QUOTE]

Gee, you mean your flavor of the day can't do it without the run?  Tom can!!!! LOL

[/QUOTE]

He can? I know he tries, too, but against good Ds with 40+ passes, the Brady I see STINKS.

[/QUOTE]

That's because you have chit for eyes  and brains and what you smell (stinks) is right above your nose.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I agree with Pro, Brady = problem is just plain dumb.

However.....

[/QUOTE]

The other thing you need to take into consideration is just how badly our O line was beat in both 2007 and 2011 by the Giants' front seven.  There's a tendency to ignore that, but teams have learned to put Brady under more pressure over the years more effectively.  That's a huge part of why, against certain teams, the Pats offense has floundered.

.... any mistake hurts.

[/QUOTE] Apply more pressure to ANY NFL QB and they have a tendancy to make more mistakes or just aren't as effective as one would expect.  Why is it that so many seem to think this only happens to Brady?  We hear it time and time again from the talking heads about the way to beat Brady is put pressure on him.  Duh!!  Insert any QB's name in that line.   All in all if it weren't for late game collapses by the Pats D, we'd see FIVE Lombardis in the trophy case, possibly six if one includes the 2006 AFCCG collapse.

Response to...

Pro and Bill....Ask yourself WHY other teams have suddenly learned how to put more pressure on Brady? He has been pressured into more mistakes because teams have know our offensive tendencies for the last few years.

The O-line has consistently been the strongest unit on our team for the last 10 years or so. They played as well as they could against the #1 pass rush in both SB's. We called 89 pass att's in 2 games against these stout defensive lines. Again, the o line did what they could limiting a team that had the horses and knew the game plan.

To blame a defense for the end results of 2 SB losses in which they gave up 17 and 19 pts is just plain silly. It's 2012 guys, the rules have changed, offense is NFL football. The Patriots had the best offense.

Get more 1st downs, keep your defense off the field by utilizing more then 1 half of the offense and score more then 14 and 17 points..... then we wouldn't have had to worry about giving up the little bit of a lead we managed to acquire.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He can? I know he tries, too, but against good Ds with 40+ passes, the Brady I see STINKS.

[/QUOTE]

That's because you have chit for eyes  and brains and what you smell (stinks) is right above your nose.

[/QUOTE]

Funny how you type that and then pretend Brady's mediocre/bad postseasons overall since 2005 can be denied. They can't. The truth is the truth, whether it be veteran Ds with 3 rings on their fingers or now.  lol

Do you enjoy looking dumb like this?

What is your opinion of 6 TDs and 7 INTs in his AFC Title games, career? YOu think that's good, don't ya?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I told you, neither I or anyone for that matter care about your cherry picked stats.

We all told you a number of things cause picks, yet you are too ignorant to know that.

For every thing you cherry pick there are  a 100 things he does right and that's what matters.

Need proof...go to wikipedia.  His page is getting longer by the week..

Must suck to watch a team that is what it is  because of a QB that you hate.  God, how miserable is that?  Too bad misery loves company and you have none.

Bet if you go to a jets thread, you'll find lots of company, even though most of them will also tell you how delusional you are.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is Bill? Prolate will never answer you, though. He loves losing SBs by passing excessivley with a lead.

True Champ, I appreciate your input, and quite frankly I have no idea why you act like we don't see this the same, but if Brady is saying he prefers the shotgun and then we see it a lot in the losses or eeked out wins, why are you acting like you don't agree with me when you do?

I would love nothing more than Brady to hit 35 passes and under in the playoffs this year to a SB win and lean on some semblance of a run game alongside that.

Ridley is 3rd in the league in rushing and a combo of he and BJGE last year, especially in the SB, would have secured another Lombardi here, if Brady would just trust in it more and concede that he's MUCH better under Center. But, Brady chose to go with Woodhead and the shotgun spread. Again, his choice. Not sure why you activate Ridley in the SB and then never use him to throw more, but that's just me. NE led the entire game for the most part.

It could not be any more obvious.

This Dallas/Atlanta game is a good example. Two good Ds, where the run game is actually vital in the second half.  It's going to come down to which QB doesn't throw that INT.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, you're saying Brady wanted to be in the SG so we were or however else you say that he is the real reason our offense fails on the biggest stages means you are in essence saying that coaching accounts for nothing.

Sure Brady might want to throw or feels more comfortable throwing, or even rightly feels like him throwing gives us the best chance to win. What QB wouldn't feel that way, or shouldn't feel that way? Yet that is why having an O.C that commands respect and knows how to call "timely" plays( a characteristic that Obrien absolutely did not possess) is so important in this league.

Brady is at 18 td and only 3 int's right now because we have committed to a run game. I know it, you know it and deep down these guys we argue with know it too. Every QB needs to be coached. Look at the Saints without Sean Payton. Brady can never be viewed as the problem. This guy whether he wins another SB or not is going down as a top 3 QB in NFL history. He is still playing at as high of a level as he ever has.

All this team has do is help him. An O.C to restore balance, and a defense that continues to force turn overs while they gain consistency and learn to gel. This is as good a shot as we have had in the last 8 years imo. This team is loaded. We gotta do it. The time is now!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny how you type that and then pretend Brady's mediocre/bad postseasons overall since 2005 can be denied. They can't. The truth is the truth, whether it be veteran Ds with 3 rings on their fingers or now.  lol

Do you enjoy looking dumb like this?

What is your opinion of 6 TDs and 7 INTs in his AFC Title games, career? YOu think that's good, don't ya?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

I told you, neither I or anyone for that matter care about your cherry picked stats.

We all told you a number of things cause picks, yet you are too ignorant to know that.

For every thing you cherry pick there are  a 100 things he does right and that's what matters.

Need proof...go to wikipedia.  His page is getting longer by the week..

Must suck to watch a team that is what it is  because of a QB that you hate.  God, how miserable is that?  Too bad misery loves company and you have none.

Bet if you go to a jets thread, you'll find lots of company, even though most of them will also tell you how delusional you are.

[/QUOTE]

How is 6 postseasons "cherrypicked"?

[/QUOTE]

Because you are comparing 3 SB years to 8 that weren't.

Because if Assante got that pick or the 46 team bothered to even get one 3 & out or the 06 team didn't give up  35 points , we would be talking 6 SB's not three.

You do know they were ahead late in the 4th in all those games, right?

Because picks happen unless you are the Pats D, needing one to seal the deal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I just watched the Rodgers interiew on 60 minutes. Imagine if Brady could re-emerge to that level again, but in the postseason?

Rodgers has the lowest INT rate in the league.

Rate.

I would say Brady's postseason stats are a long, long way from that status.

Nice to see Polite blocking as a lead FB for Turner and  NFL MVP lead candidate Matt Ryan. Gee, didn't we have Polite on our team last year? Imagine if he was lead FB for BJGE in the SB? We would have won.

Ryan is under center, too. lol

[/QUOTE]

Right genius. You mean like his 78 one and out playoff loss to the Giants in the playoffs last season?

Brady hung a 91 on the same team despite his biggest weapon being hobbled, a weak running game and numerous dropped passes.

LEARN THE GAME!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So what. At least it's in the 1st qtr when it's early, trying to get a rhythm v.s. for most of a half like Brady and our offense is prone to doing, losing momentum and losing games for us.

Dope.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see, his 3 & outs don't count but TB's what,  7, do.  Gotcha.

Oh, my, he didn't even score after the Goodell ordered PI call.

[/QUOTE]

Of course they count.  It's the ones in succession that are the killers.    Get it? A one-off 3 and out is going to happen for sure, but you see 3 or 4 in a row or even stalled drives in a row with 3 and outs coming after 1 first down is made on a drive, mixed in with an INT, is clearly AWFUL.

AWFUL.

Stop acting like bad offense is good offense.

[/QUOTE]

Stop acting like a poor running game was a good running game.