Brady's Shoulder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Brady's Shoulder

Sprained shoulder? Torn muscle? Ive had several injuries to my shoulder, from my experiences I truely believe Brady just hyperextended his shoulder. He had full motion on the sidelines and was able to raise his arm to pass. If it was more serious injury he would want to hold his arm like if it was in a sling. Conclusion - Brady will be just fine...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: Brady's Shoulder

He looked alright to me...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I think he'll be alright. He did come out with the team after halftime then just went back in. My guess they didn't want to chance anythign else in a meaningless game. Plus Brady looked pretty sharp tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwcook1313. Show jwcook1313's posts

If he's nowhere to be seen after the game, you know something is up. And not good for business.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Brady will be fine oh my god.... It look like his shoulder got hyper extended. Worse case scenario with the range of motion he had its a bad sprain.

Best case scenario it was a bruise. Honestly Bradys fine and it was a precaution

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

looks like the right shoulder will be on the weekly injury lists for the patriots again.
    Brady and Moss are just unstoppable - they think the same thing together...what is even more scary is that welker wasnt on the field with them tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwcook1313. Show jwcook1313's posts

They just announced the Brady has a "sore shoulder", which is BB talk for broken collarbone.
    Where is that Matt Cassell receipt? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Sore Shoulder in Bill language means his shoulder got hit and its sore and he doesnt want to risk an injury simple as that

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He can rotate his arm, throw, and could move his arm. He wasn't in any pain which is good news. He probably "Shoulder Soreness" in his right shoulder. We never saw that in any Patriot report. He has 2 weeks to mend. 

He worked great with Moss and Galloway. I can say, Brady is back. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Ya, lets play the spectulation game, could it B this , could it B that. Lets face it, he's hurt and its going 2 linger the whole season, U WATCH AND 2 MAKE IT WORSE ITS HIS TROWING ARM.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Tom Brady is no where to B found. thats the word from the radio.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Kiss the season good bye now. He's no where 2 B found,what the hell R we sapose 2 think.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFan1979. Show PatsFan1979's posts

Here's how you can tell it's not a serious injury:

If Brady had separated his shoulder, he would have held his arm down low after the hit, which he didn't do.

He also would have extended his left hand out to his teammate to lift him up off the ground. Instead, he lifted his right hand, so he was pulled up by his injured arm. There's no way he would do that if his shoulder was badly hurt. It would have made the injury much worse.

He probably just got a stinger.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Whats a stinger?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from renteriastinks. Show renteriastinks's posts

If he is done season is done..I am just sick of this team hiding things and not saying what is wrong with players. We as fans pay to much for tickets and game shirts to not know what is going on with the star QB.seriously I am sick of this in Bill we trust...What have you done for us lately..I also am sick of the not spending money of player that deserve the money..tonight the secondary prove getting rid of Samuel was abd mistake and it will be a long season..way pay money for old timer Teddy and washed up Fred Taylor and not keep a prime shut down CB like Samuel bottom line the cheap bastards have won the Championship and r stringing us along

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Brady's Shoulder:
    Sprained shoulder? Torn muscle? Ive had several injuries to my shoulder, from my experiences I truely believe Brady just hyperextended his shoulder. He had full motion on the sidelines and was able to raise his arm to pass. If it was more serious injury he would want to hold his arm like if it was in a sling. Conclusion - Brady will be just fine...
    Posted by Boston-kyle

Chad Pennington had a  great arm until he was tackled and fell on his "sore shoulder".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'll just quote OchoCinco from his tweeter account:Tom told him that he was fine!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's Shoulder:
    Whats a stinger?
    Posted by ZigZig

It is what Giselle gives Brady when he is a bad boy. He likes them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's Shoulder:
     If he is done season is done..I am just sick of this team hiding things and not saying what is wrong with players. We as fans pay to much for tickets and game shirts to not know what is going on with the star QB.seriously I am sick of this in Bill we trust...What have you done for us lately..I also am sick of the not spending money of player that deserve the money..tonight the secondary prove getting rid of Samuel was abd mistake and it will be a long season..way pay money for old timer Teddy and washed up Fred Taylor and not keep a prime shut down CB like Samuel bottom line the cheap bastards have won the Championship and r stringing us along
    Posted by renteriastinks

I love the name...Renteria does stink. Anyway, you have to like the nice tackles made in the secondary after allowing start receivers like Thomas and Kelly catch balls... We know that #s 24, 28 and the other imposters wearing Patriots' db uniforms last night can at least drag an opponent down. Was I watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers? By the way, what about the double penalty...illegal contact AND pass interference on the same guy on the same play! Grooming a rookie who may or may not be good is one thing; doing so on a team which is gunning for a Super Bowl is quite something else. We cannnot afford the waiting time on these guys.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

relax

"Patriots coach Bill Belichick predictably declined to provide details on Tom Brady's shoulder injury after Friday night's game.
    Asked about Brady's status, Belichick replied: "Bumps and bruises like everybody else that played in the game." Belichick also refused to disclose whether or not Brady was scheduled to play the third quarter before sustaining the injury. For what it's worth, Chad Ochocinco "tweeted" late Friday night that he got a call back from Brady who said he was fine and there was nothing to worry about."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

There seem to be a lot of "chicken littles" here! Had Brady really been hurt, he never would have come out from the locker room after halftime. We saw him on the sidelines and he had full range motion of the arm. Let's not forget, he's been listed as "probable" with a sore shoulder since 2002! His knee doesn't seem to be much of a problem, either. He glided away from pressure just like always. If only he and Galloway can get on the same page like he is with Moss! I'm not worried about Brady. He will be back tearing up defenses again in a couple weeks. Now if only these new guys on defense can figure out how to stop teams on 3rd and long...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dennisboydOT. Show dennisboydOT's posts

Follow through and focus is one thing but turning your head and body away from the play at some point to avoid injury is neccessary.  Some quarterbacks start moving away from the play shortly after the ball is released, others like brady just stand still and watch the outcome risking hits from moving bodies around them-- I am a quarterback expert and if Brady doesn't change this part of his follow thru he will continue to get hit and potentially hurt.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dennisboydOT. Show dennisboydOT's posts

I'm not a fan of Brett Favre but he has the longest playing streak in Football history.. He is a quarterback who moves away from the play after release- not making any judgements about QB ability but I am making judgements about staying healthy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Well, guys, I'm sorry your QB got hurt.  It'll be interesting to see the extent of his injury, as a lot of people around here are making some bold predictions.  Personally, I think he won't miss any starts.  He may not look himself for a little while, though, as he was already a little behind.  I remember another QB who started last year very slowly due to injury, but still ended up winning the MVP...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

After watching the Pats-Skins game along with the rest of the pre-season it is fair to say:
    Kevin O'connell stinks!
    Walter needs more evaluation
    Maroney will NEVER be more than a second string back
    Fred Taylor is their best RB
    The Pats need some help at corner
    Ingram is the new long snapper
    Galloway will probably be cut

Sections
Shortcuts