Brady's Slump

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Brady's Slump

When was the last game Brady played a "Brady" game? With sub par performance this season and last seasons playoff's is this a slump or is the magic going?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Brady's Slump

How about in week one against the Titans for goodness sakes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it's about better playcalling and not having to rely soley on Brady to be the entire offense. We wouldn't have had a chance at the end of the game w/o Brady, but like someone else already wrote.....I think the coaches messed up today..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

The Pats are trying to make an Honest effort at being a legit running team from the looks of it.

He did have some passes dropped passes today and Arizona was all over him in the first half.

I'm not a Brady apologist at all but I think if we're patient this philosiphy will pay off 10fold for us by the time the playoffs come around and I can definitely cut Brady some slack today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

He had a decent game last week, not a Brady, Manning, Rogers, Brees game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Imagine if Brady was able to throw it all on the table!  O line sucked.....Gronk had some key drops and penalties called on him.......Other WR's had some drops....

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4729952/brady-talks-lack-of-execution-on-offense

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You consider a 100 PR in last year's playoffs a "slump"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Sure 100 PR is fine, but your not talking about Ryan, Cutler, or Big Ben here.  We're talking one of the games best. When you have one of the NFL's best the expectation is and should be greater. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Really? How many QBs do you think have a career 100+ PR?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

For the thousanth time you don't get Ws for good stats or whst you did the week before.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Most of Brady's problem's were caused by the offensive line and a few dropped passes. I do not believe he had a very good game but he is the least of the Pat worries as of right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

For the thousanth time you don't get Ws for good stats or whst you did the week before.

Funny though, how the Ws follow the good stats ain't it?

But what would you rely on instead of stats to assess performance, the eyeball test?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

thats a weak comparison. brady had a 91 pr against the giants and a 57 against the ravens. thats 2 of the 3 games. he had a 137 against denver.   besides, passer rating and stats don't mean anything.  only winning matters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

But what would you rely on instead of stats to assess performance, the eyeball test?

Funny but not always true

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I think we shoulld be talking about how Inept some of the playcalling on offense was along with how much I would like to never see Woodead again.

No ones mentioned Arrington completely whiffing on Todd Heap on an important 3rd down if I'm not mistaken.

I couldn't help but think when Aaron Hernandez went out how much a guy like Jabar Gaffney could have helped opposite B. Loyd as I didn't notice Edelman outside of maybe 2  plays.

It was by no means TB12's best game but there were far worse perfomances/plays that contributed to this loss then #12.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

if you are so hung up on stats then you would have to say that he stunk against the ravens and was average against the giants.  i don't see it that way, he made the plays he had to against the ravens to win that game, thats all that matters. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think the offensive line is dictating what he is going to be doing as a passer for a little while. How many times did he drop back to pass and have to step up into the pocket today? It seemed like every throw - its' tough to get into a rythym like that.

He made a bad throw on a wide open Gronk that should of been a touchdown...I'm sure there were others, but for the most part I thought he was pretty accurate and made good decisions.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

I think we shoulld be talking about how Inept some of the playcalling on offense was along with how much I would like to never see Woodead again.

No ones mentioned Arrington completely whiffing on Todd Heap on an important 3rd down if I'm not mistaken.

I couldn't help but think when Aaron Hernandez went out how much a guy like Jabar Gaffney could have helped opposite B. Loyd as I didn't notice Edelman outside of maybe 2  plays.

It was by no means TB12's best game but there were far worse perfomances/plays that contributed to this loss then #12.

uhh the defense played very well again today.. they only gave up 140 yards passing. can't pin this one on the defense lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

if you are so hung up on stats then you would have to say that he stunk against the ravens and was average against the giants.  i don't see it that way, he made the plays he had to against the ravens to win that game, thats all that matters. 

He was pretty bad against a tough Raven's pass D. Tried to do too much, but it's not like if he didn't the run game was going to get anything done.

But his 100 PR up to the desperation hail mary drive the D collapse forced on us against the Giants was well above average.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think the offensive line is dictating what he is going to be doing as a passer for a little while. How many times did he drop back to pass and have to step up into the pocket today? It seemed like every throw - its' tough to get into a rythym like that.

He made a bad throw on a wide open Gronk that should of been a touchdown...I'm sure there were others, but for the most part I thought he was pretty accurate and made good decisions.

i agree, he's rushed almost every play. if brady has more time he's deadly, nobody's going to play well with constant pressure in their face.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

uhh the defense played very well again today.. they only gave up 140 yards passing. can't pin this one on the defense lol

Who is pinning it on the defense? I said Arrington whiffed? It was one crucial play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Woodhead would have had the game winning TD if not for Gronkowski. Even if the defensive player had been able to tackle Woodhead on that play it would have made the field goal 15 yards closer (who knows Ghost may have still missed it though).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He was pretty bad against a tough Raven's pass D. Tried to do too much, but it's not like if he didn't the run game was going to get anything done.

But his 100 PR up to the desperation hail mary drive the D collapse forced on us against the Giants was well above average.

troy brown said that the defense carried the team in the playoffs last year lol...  everyone has an opinion, you have yours and are entitled to it, i wont insult you because its different than mine. i think that the offense struggles against decent defense.  i don't think anyones going to say that the offense is playing better than the defense this year lol.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Woodhead would have had the game winning TD if not for Gronkowski. Even if the defensive player had been able to tackle Woodhead on that play it would have made the field goal 15 yards closer (who knows Ghost may have still missed it though).

If your actually defending Woodhead we definitely didn't watch the same game. He was terrible just about every time he touched the ball.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

the defense gave them every opportunity to win today, even forcing a turnover deep in arizona territory late in the game. can't do much more than that other than to score like hightower did last week.

with this defense we will be okay, they are going to make the plays to win a lot of games this year. next week we will bounce back and win in baltimore.

Sections
Shortcuts