Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Re: Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight.

In Response to Re: Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight.:
    I will take his injured arm instead of Rivers healthy arm. LoL
    Posted by raptor64d

^^^^This

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight.:
    even if you think his point is valid don't admit it In Response to Re: Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight. :
    Posted by patthepatriot666

Oh, just stop looking for a fight, will you?  

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

I looked it up and apparently a bone bruise is just one step below a fracture and the pain can last for a very long time, even after all the bruising and discoloration have gone away.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight. : How ironic he gets hurt on the INT when his arm was jammed on that forced pass in the Dallas game, yet the rubes here saying who cares about the run game want their 34 year old QB throwing more. The irony is just insanely hilarious.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Right Albert. Who in their right mind would want the second rated passer in the league throwing the ball? Better to let the 38th rated runner have it. Brilliant as usual.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I bruised bones a few times.  Man, they hurt!  Swell like crazy, too.  Doc told me they hurt even more than breaks.

The good news is that he is probably a few weeks from healed.  My injuries lasted about six weeks.  Glad to hear it is not a torn something-or-other that won't heal.

As for running more, not only does it make more sense because your QB is playing hurt and less accurate, but it also means he would take fewer hits, it tires the opposing D, the opposing defenses would have to stack the box more - thus freeing up the field for passing, and it allows a greater variety of plays to be used to keep the opponent guessing.  It is no accident that the Pats were pass happy in their three losses. 

I'm sorry, but anybody ignoring these truths is just being obtuse as that point. ("Obtuse!  Did you just call me obtuse!  Put him in the solitary.")

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yeah, I parapharased.  Too lazy to search and too weak of a mind to recall.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

I do not understand why people try to ridicule a very valid point by Rusty. Pats need to improve their running game. I understand that sometimes statistics say that their passing game is way more efficient, so why bother with the run? Winter is coming fast, what if whether conditions will not allow passing game to be effective? Remember AFC championship game in 2007? Brady was hurt and we would've lost that game without the running game (not sure why we went back to shotgun-only in the SB). We need to be able to run the ball so we need to give backs more snaps.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Bradys arm can be broken and still pass better than Tebow...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Brady's throwing arm is injured, but... he'll start tonight.:
    This can explain plenty of errant throws in the last few weeks. It happened during Dallas game. Remember Brady icing his arm? Read the story on NFL.com http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82454c66/article/brady-reportedly-injured-throwing-elbow-oct-16-vs-cowboys?module=HP11_headline_stack
    Posted by Angel-of-Light

He seemed quite good in the second half against the Jets.  These last 7 full days of rest will do him good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One more thing....you think if the Pats are up big early, they'll go to Mallett?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Remember this information had to originate from the Pats.  So instead of throwing arm, they may have meant leg.  And instead of Brady, they could have meant Ochocinco.  Injury?  Could have meant bikini wax.  

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts