Brady's Ugly Post Game Interviews

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Brady's Ugly Post Game Interviews

I'd wonder if any Jets players read the "Gang Green" website,but most Jets players haven't mastered the fine art of reading yet.

They only know how to spell "Jets" because it's on their helmets. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

I'd wonder if any Jets players read the "Gang Green" website,but most Jets players haven't mastered the fine art of reading yet.

Thats why J-E-T-S was chanted by crowd, so the players and foot sniffing coach could spell it if asked post game....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

And cc steps up to the plate! here's the pitch and ....STRIKE THREE! Cc goes down looking.

Any input on the Post game interviews with your infantile QB? If not go play w Rusty!LOL

You mean Brady who goes right t the point as opposed to Rexy "tears of a clown" Ryan who has to be dragged off stage cause he loves to hear himself talk.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Why do I feel like I'm in a theatre while the V*gina Monologues are on, and people are talking? You're not supposed to talk to this guy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Hey babe- I hope players look at team message boards also. I truly believe that Brady does and takes what I have to say very seriously.

Proof yousay?

Well in the past Brady was notorious for always looking for the flag anytime a defender would just brush up against him. You know the act. With his punching of the ground while screaming at the ref pleading for the flag.

I beat him up in here so much about his emasculating little act that I haven't seen it in about a month. Hopefully somebody from the organization was in here,maybe Brady,maybe a friend of Brady but somebody saw it and got in Brady's ear.

You can all thank me later.

The next thing that I want to discuss is his new act. You guys know the one. he pulled it last week. The Post game Interview. he acts like he is mad at the World and gives short and curt answers then storms off like a spoiled b itch.

What is he so mad at? Throwing an INT in the endzone to end the game warrants a couple of questions from the press there Tommy Boy. You threw the lame duck,twice this year,not the guy from the local paper just doing his job.

So hopefully somebody will get in Tommy Boys ear and tell him to take his medicine from the press like a man not the spoiled b itch like I mentioned before.

So my horriblly accenetd neighbors from the North...How are ya!?

Since you're a Jets fan I can understand your wanting an entertaining post game interview. After all that's all your coach is good at.

I would ask you how it feels to be looking at our backs again this season but you proboably can't see us because Miami is in your way.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Every Patriots fan knows Brady is very good in post game interviews. He gets a mulligan on his last one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

I seriously doubt it.  They can't make sense out of a playbook, you really expect them to pick up how the internet works?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:

Hey hangwang, what UPPPPP?!!!!

The Jets don't let Geno "Appalachian Moron" Smith do post game interviews...he can't speak English...

Probably the absolute worst attempt at an insult I've ever seen.

Appalachian moron? Nice one Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

This Dude is sad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to melwitts' comment:

Hey hangwang, what UPPPPP?!!!!

The Jets don't let Geno "Appalachian Moron" Smith do post game interviews...he can't speak English...

Probably the absolute worst attempt at an insult I've ever seen.

Appalachian moron? Nice one Wink

When are you going to quit this charade...everyone knows it's you BUST-CHISE...either that or they're very, very stupid people...

And alot like you...stupid people

I MEAN, YOU ARE PATRIOTRAIN, FLETCHERBROOK, UNCLE RICO, PHAT VIRGIN, SECTION 136, BUNGALO BILL,  MEADOWLANDMIKE,  AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER SCREEN NAME WITH A "45" AT THE END...

I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU...STUPID ISN'T CURABLE...HANG IN THERE, WITH ADVANCES IN STEM CELL AND GENE THERAPY, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

This Dude is sad.

Why..are you changing your mom's kitty litter too?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I remember when hope sprang eternal 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Really? No other elite QB has ever had a bad moment up there?

How about....."Our idiot kicker had to go out and get himself liquored up"

Or....."We had some problems with our potections to say the least, we definetely had some problems with our protection."

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Hey babe- I hope players look at team message boards also. I truly believe that Brady does and takes what I have to say very seriously.

Proof yousay?

Well in the past Brady was notorious for always looking for the flag anytime a defender would just brush up against him. You know the act. With his punching of the ground while screaming at the ref pleading for the flag.

I beat him up in here so much about his emasculating little act that I haven't seen it in about a month. Hopefully somebody from the organization was in here,maybe Brady,maybe a friend of Brady but somebody saw it and got in Brady's ear.

The next thing that I want to discuss is his new act. You guys know the one. he pulled it last week. The Post game Interview. he acts like he is mad at the World and gives short and curt answers then storms off like a spoiled b itch.

What is he so mad at? Throwing an INT in the endzone to end the game warrants a couple of questions from the press there Tommy Boy. You threw the lame duck,twice this year,not the guy from the local paper just doing his job.

So hopefully somebody will get in Tommy Boys ear and tell him to take his medicine from the press like a man not the spoiled b itch like I mentioned before.

We are all better than your pathetic Jets. What's it 43 years now since your fools got to super bowl?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Proof yousay?

Thanks Rusty

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Proof yousay?

Thanks Rusty

So I guess Brady is the only player in the history of the NFL to look for a flag? Don't watch many games does he?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts