Brady's Ugly Post Game Interviews

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Brady's Ugly Post Game Interviews

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Hey Glen R and how are ya!?

So how did Tommy Boys post game interview go? That is what this thread about!

Pathetic Jets????- The Jets were picked to go 0 and 16 at the beginning of the year and ended up beating the pats once and handed the pats the other game!How quickly they forget!

So now back to the subject at hand-How did Tommy Boy do in the post game interview this week?

Did he embarrass himself again?

Congrats! Of all the idiotic excuses you've come up with over the years your 'picked to go 0-16' has to be in the top 10. Who picked them not to win a single game? Your mom?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Just a thought- I can't remember any of the really great to good QB's act up like he did last week at a post game conference after losing a game.

The Mannings-nope

Troy Aikman-Nope

Joe Montana-Nope

Steve Young-Nope

The list goes on and on of the class act guys. Like I said we can only hope that Brady or somebody that can get in Brady's ear is reading what goes on in the pats football forum and the "spoiled little rich kid"act comes to an end.

Well gang- You all know Leon...busy busy busy.You all gnaw on that awhile and I'll check in later.

Until then-Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear?!

At least he didn't tee any of the reporters that he wanted to kiss them...Bahahahahahaha

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Why? I don't have an issue with his interviews. But thanks for the laugh. Your teams sucks so bad that Brady's interview is all you have to run your mouth about these days.

Enjoy watching another 'No New York' playoffs. Just six more pathetic seasons and you'll be celebrating your gold 50th since the Jets were relevent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Tom hab-How did Golden Boy do this weekend?

I'm going to guess he stood tall and answered all the questions?

Wild guess huh?

Last week after one of the reporters asked him who was intended target in the endzone was to end the game he had an all out hissy fit. I just wanted an update on how he handled himself this week. Thanks

Well after he gave out Joe Flacco autographed footballs to eveyone for Christmas he sang some carols and offered to kiss all of the female reports.  Too bad you missed it it was fun to watch!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

Tom hab-How did Golden Boy do this weekend?

I'm going to guess he stood tall and answered all the questions?

Wild guess huh?

Last week after one of the reporters asked him who was intended target in the endzone was to end the game he had an all out hissy fit. I just wanted an update on how he handled himself this week. Thanks

Well after he gave out Joe Flacco autographed footballs to eveyone for Christmas he sang some carols and offered to kiss all of the female reports.  Too bad you missed it it was fun to watch!!!

He was busy working on his keep Rex campaign poster. He may stink as a head coach but he's entertaining which works for Leon since he doesn't really know anything about football.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Thanks Tom- I did miss it. At least he acted like a professional this time around.

I mean I can understand a guy doesn't want to face the music after throwing his 2nd INT in the endzone to end yet another game but he is paid to do so.

Nobody likes a whiny QB -nobody-I never saw any of the great to good QB's ever do that. I guess Tommy Boy must be questioning his ailing skill set like the rest of us are doing and he doesn't like what he sees.

Good thing you're not a QB then since all you do here is whine

44 years and counting

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Thanks Tom- I did miss it. At least he acted like a professional this time around.

I mean I can understand a guy doesn't want to face the music after throwing his 2nd INT in the endzone to end yet another game but he is paid to do so.

Nobody likes a whiny QB -nobody-I never saw any of the great to good QB's ever do that. I guess Tommy Boy must be questioning his ailing skill set like the rest of us are doing and he doesn't like what he sees.

I guess you never watch Joe Namth give an interview on the sidelines after one too many.  The red nose the slobbering and flirting.  Sorry I can remember any other QBs from the Not Yets every giving in interview, I guess Rexy wants the spotlight all to himself...so sad but true!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Nice try little boy. I don't post on the Jets board and I only crap on them here when you run your punk little mouth. Otherthan that the Jets have no value other than to laugh at.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

All right gang -Im leaving early. Have to get some last minute Xmas shopping done.

Hopefully in the future Brady will learn how to speak to people when asked a tough question. That is why I statred the thread.

In hopes that somebody from the pats organization,a friend of Brady's or anybody that can get in his ear will let him know that the general public doesn't care for the rich kid act after screwing up the game in the end.

Gnaw on that awhile and I'll check in later. Until then....

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

Did you put xmas lights on your dumpster 'home' this year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

All right gang -Im leaving early. Have to get some last minute Xmas shopping done.

Hopefully in the future Brady will learn how to speak to people when asked a tough question. That is why I statred the thread.

In hopes that somebody from the pats organization,a friend of Brady's or anybody that can get in his ear will let him know that the general public doesn't care for the rich kid act after screwing up the game in the end.

Gnaw on that awhile and I'll check in later. Until then....

Y'all have a nice night now...ya'hear!?

Gdnight Rusty Merry Christmas

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Personally I don't care what Brady does in an interview. I only care what,he,does on the field. 11-4, I am happy with that. I guess you have to find something to nit pick about given your teams demise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Personally I don't care what Brady does in an interview. I only care what,he,does on the field. 11-4, I am happy with that. I guess you have to find something to nit pick about given your teams demise.

Put yourself in Leon's shoes. You're a Jets fan. What else do you have? To top it off you're not only looking at our backs but now you have Miami in front of you too. He's lucky the Bills have had a terrible year so at least he isn't in last place.

He's always good for a laugh though. Especially when he suddenly has 'things to do' when he starts getting slapped around.

And the 'we were picked to go 0-16 so we had a good year' BS...priceless

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Put yourself in Leon's shoes. You're a Jets fan. What else do you have? To top it off you're not only looking at our backs but now you have Miami in front of you too. He's lucky the Bills have had a terrible year so at least he isn't in last place.

He's always good for a laugh though. Especially when he suddenly has 'things to do' when he starts getting slapped around.

I would rather not put myself in a jets fans shoes. They are probably too small, stinky and A pair of left shoes. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Most on this board had them with 6 ot 7 wins only Not Yets Fan thought they'd go winless...But no one could have hoped the NJ Giants would be this pathetic, that was a bonus!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

The New York Jets and their fans are infuriating. Not like a terrorist, who is a threat to our well-being, but more like a mosquito. You know it's harmless, and it will very rarely threaten your well-being, but it can annoy you to no end.

Sections
Shortcuts