branch could end up on jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

branch could end up on jets

This possibility is reason enough to have kept him :

their receivers need help.

he scored on them last year with a nice move on the outside.

Ryan  would love to steal our former SB MVP...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: branch could end up on jets

Yeah if he hates himself. Branch i think knows better then to join a team in turmoil.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Doubt branch would go there - hmm go from catching passes from Brady to catching passes from Tebow. I think he would rather just sit at home and wait for the phone call from a real team!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Sweet, one more nonweapon on their roster

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Why wouldn't he go there? He went from making a million this year, to sitting on his couch - of course he would go there or anywhere he can get paid and play the game he's been playing since he was seven. Anyone would.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I'm hoping Branch comes back to Pats after first week. Still has some fuel in the tank and knows how to get open with TB. Will miss him if he doesn't return.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

I'm hoping Branch comes back to Pats after first week. Still has some fuel in the tank and knows how to get open with TB. Will miss him if he doesn't return.

Good guy, has helped us a lot over the years, but I remember him making a catch this pre season and thinking...my god, he's nowhere near open or separating on this play...just a great pass.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would really like to see Branch back as a Patriot.  I don't think he would be a good fit with the Jets.  How horrible would that be for him, going from TB throwing him the ball to Mark Sancheeze or Tim Tebow.  Icould think of several other places he would be a good fit in!  Well, okay, maybe not!  His best fit is the Patriots!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Branch has morphed into a troy brown type receiver(great hands, savvy, quick not fast) without the versatility ...

Guys like that are good to have... If he ends up helping the jets while Marcus forston is collecting a paycheck .... Hmmmmm....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought he was excellent depth.  Maybe BB still sees him that way.  If he's not picked up, he's just a phone call away (and he's not taking up a roster spot while he's away).  Still, there's a big risk some team will sign him.  Unless, of course, he and BB already have an agreement . . . and Deion isn't interested in playing for anyone else at this point in his career.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Interesting... Bb does play roster games with people ... But branch is no ray ventrone.

This situation at face value looks risky imo. If there's someone willing to play games with bb its rex Ryan...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If you start holding onto players that don't make the cut because you are worried about what not-very-good-teams will do with them you are playing the loser card. 

BB can't worry about what the Jets are going to do with our castoffs. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Agreed he has other unknown priorities but as a fan it would be a nightmare having branch catching balls against us twice a year ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Ya, Ya, Ya........we know that every player cut by the Pats could end up on the Jets.  Nothing new

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

of course like Branch alot, but does it really matter if he goes to the jets or anywhere else?  really?  - Sure, would like to see him back here once the dust settles - but wouldn't hold my breathe too long for this either....Branch is there if the Pats want to bring him back (unless a team decides to sign him for money he'll know he won't get from pats)....but doubt that too.  Let's wait n see I guess....I think gaffney will be back though once injury heals up a bit more...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If the Jets cut Sanchez could we sign him and then cut him so the Jets can pick him up?

Sections
Shortcuts