Branch now a PATRIOT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

Re: Branch now a PATRIOT

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT:

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Hell no, Deion Branch is an eff'ing D0UCHE!  Moss made the term "Straight cash, homey" famous? What about this eff'ing clown? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I guess Moss is too....and Samuel....And Law....and mankins....And Banta-Cain...and Damien Woody...and Adam V.....

You neen to stop your haitin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Are you special? We FRANCHISED HIM!!! Then we got an amazing deal from Seattle, a 1st round pick that I believe resulted in Jerod Mayo. You must be a pink hat man, sad...Just stop pouring out nonsense and GTFO bro.
    Posted by GadisRKO

Really? That is hilarious. So essentially NE traded a fourth for a first to acquire Mayo. hahahaha. No wonder Seattle stinks so bad.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

This move was purely to keep Brady happy. One of his best friends is coming home, a receiver his used to trust, whoop de f ing doo. I really don't know what else this move does because we replaced a 6'4 HOF WR with a midget with bad knees. I hope Branch does well but i think he is damaged goods and won't be on the field long unfortunately. Not signing Boldin in the FA period and letting him go to the Ravens will probably be the difference between winning and losing on sunday and the difference between a good team and an elite team. Sad but true.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09

Atleast Branch doesn't drop the ball nearly as much as Moss.....and Branch can block and doesn't have alligator arms....Branch also has a good relationship with the QB and isn't an a.s.s.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

BRANCH IS DONE. All you people going on & on about SB MVP blah blah blah THAT IS NOT THE BRANCH WE ARE GETTING. We are getting 13 catches through 4 games w/1 TD Branch. Oh yeah we also need another midget on the team. 5' 9" The SB wins were a LONG time ago. Branch has AGED and NONE TOO WELL. I don't care how he left or THAT he left, I care about what he is TODAY, and he isn't striking fear into anyone. WHAT A JOKE. I KNEW this was coming simply because it was the weakest move that could be made. But hey, we got VALUE right, sure. PS.   Anyone who wants to tell me to crawl back into my moms basement. She's dead I am 44 years old, not a kid. I am a fan, just not an idiot that believes everything will always be great cuz BB is in charge and we have TB. We had both of them in the playoffs last year, how'd that work out Also don't whine about how you are such a better fan than me cuz you were a fan back when they went 0 & 16 every year for like 20 years in a row. Who cares
    Posted by hang3xc

You might want to grow up.....

Branch was in a system that he did not fit in....he was also hurt.....he is now healthy and coming back to a system that he succeeded in....

Instead of complaining that people are calling you a pink hat, you might want to learn a little something about football.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : I guess Moss is too....and Samuel....And Law....and mankins....And Banta-Cain...and Damien Woody...and Adam V..... You neen to stop your haitin'
    Posted by m1023us

Yes, HELL YES, YES, HELL YES, He left as a FA and didn't force the team's hand, when he became a Jet he did, when he became a Colt he did as well. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Yes, HELL YES, YES, HELL YES, He left as a FA and didn't force the team's hand, when he became a Jet he did, when he became a Colt he did as well. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

LOL!  You are pitiful.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

No need to fight ... let's be hopeful for our team and it's newest member.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You guys are happy for the Branch trade, I'm not. 

And yes, I hold grudges. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

You guys are happy for the Branch trade, I'm not.  And yes, I hold grudges. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

LOL!  The you must hate Welker, Givens, Colvin, Seau, AT, Bruschi, Rodney, Ted johnson, Dillon, A Smith......

I am thinking that you are not a true Patriots fan......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Go Pats!!!

http://media.scout.com/media/image/35/351256.jpg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : LOL!  The you must hate Welker, Givens, Colvin, Seau, AT, Bruschi, Rodney, Ted johnson, Dillon, A Smith...... I am thinking that you are not a true Patriots fan......
    Posted by m1023us

Since when is Deion Branch Tom Brady? If I don't like him I'm not a Patriot fan? And I booed Damon when he went to Yanks too, when players go to a rival organization it's a slap on the face of the fans more than the ownership. Out of all the other teams, you only saw fit to go to the rival team? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Since when is Deion Branch Tom Brady? If I don't like him I'm not a Patriot fan? And I booed Damon when he went to Yanks too, when players go to a rival organization it's a slap on the face of the fans more than the ownership. Out of all the other teams, you only saw fit to go to the rival team? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Wow really? This might be a clue but it's a BUSINESS. Players will go where the money is. It would be different if they went to the rival for much less money but you can't blame a guy for going for more money

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

I'm one of those guys who likes this trade. Pats have enough darft picks. They can afford to go on a flyer here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

If you just keep thinking it was a Maroney for Branch trade, how can you not be ok with it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : He never said Branch is like Brady Since when were the seahawks the patriots rival? Man I must have missed alot when we play them every four years...
    Posted by nepatsfan523

Didn't I tell you why I Branch is on my sh*t list? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Since when is Deion Branch Tom Brady? If I don't like him I'm not a Patriot fan? And I booed Damon when he went to Yanks too, when players go to a rival organization it's a slap on the face of the fans more than the ownership. Out of all the other teams, you only saw fit to go to the rival team? 
    Posted by 49Patriots

LOL!  Seattle is not a rival team....that right there tells me that you don't know much about football....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : He never said Branch is like Brady Since when were the seahawks the patriots rival? Man I must have missed alot when we play them every four years...
    Posted by nepatsfan523

Not only does he hate every ex-Pat player, he can't read.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Anytime you can bring back your own SB MVP it is a good thing. It is at the least a distraction from the Moss saga, for the fans and the media!

Besides, how many draft picks in round 4 and on are gonna make this young team next year?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Not only does he hate every ex-Pat player, he can't read.....
    Posted by m1023us

Between the two of you I don't know who's the bigger clown. I said I don't like Branch because he forced the Patriots' hand and Vinny and Woody are on my sh*t list because they went to a rival team. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1023us. Show m1023us's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Between the two of you I don't know who's the bigger clown. I said I don't like Branch because he forced the Patriots' hand and Vinny and Woody are on my sh*t list because they went to a rival team. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

Everyone else I mentioned also put the Pats in a bad situation....you Must hate them too.....

Woody had gone to Detroit after the Pats.....that is not a rival team.....Who cares what he does after that.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Haha. Same here. Lots of games in the 80s and early 90s.  Remember having 4 seats all to myself.  We would get tix to teams that were beatable at the time.
    Posted by ipot

Glad there are still some of us left on these boards....those that sat through the John Hannah years and onto the Andre Tippett, Raymond Clayborn, Craig James, and Mosi years as well.

I thought for so many years that I would never see the Pats win anything. Then when they went to the SB in 85, you kinda knew they were going to get pounded, but you still sat there and cheered like a good fan.....until the third quarter when it was obvious that we didn't have a chance!

There are so many people on these boards that became fans after they started winning. Which is fine, because that is what happens, but its refreshing to see some old guys in here that actually know the history of the organization.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

This is a move to take pressure off our youngsters and provide some leadership. Branch understood the system very well, which is why he excelled in it. He will be passing that knowledge on.

BB is trying to turn our team into the early 2000 - 2005 Pats. We are going to be going back to a short field on offense, lots of up the gut and off tackle runs. And more athletic on defense.....I'm afraid we might have to wait until the draft however for the latter to happen. At least for a pass rusher anyways.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Branch now a PATRIOT : Everyone else I mentioned also put the Pats in a bad situation....you Must hate them too..... Woody had gone to Detroit after the Pats.....that is not a rival team.....Who cares what he does after that.....
    Posted by m1023us

The you must hate Welker, Givens, Colvin, Seau, AT, Bruschi, Rodney, Ted johnson, Dillon, A Smith......

Why would I hate Welker? He was a Phin before he became a Patriot. He went from a team I hate to the team I cheer for. David Givens went to the Titans as a FA. He didn't force the Pats into anything. The Pats could have drafted a replacement or even signed a FA WR. If I remember correctly, the Pats released Colvin. Of Course I hate Adalius Thomas, he's been pushing my buttons ever since the he started mouthing off after the snow day incident. Seau, Bruschi, Rodney, Johnson and Dillion all retired Patriots! Why would I hate them for that? They had nothing left to give, Smith should've retired a Patriot, too. 

I don't hate Vrabel either, he was traded away because Belichick didn't think he had anything left in the tank. I don't like Branch because he held out prior to the start of the season, he didn't play out his damn contract, he left the Pats and Brady to dry with Reche Caldwell as our number 1 WR just because he wanted more money. Now he comes back and I'm supposed to forget how sad and anemic our 2006 offense was because we couldn't get the ball down the field? If we didn't have Tom as our QB we would've been a 6-10 team at best. He's selfish, he put himself above the team and because he won the SB MVP he thought he was better than what he actually is. 

He's a joke. There's a new 83 in town, Deion, and he knows that there is no I in team. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

I think its an ok signing (V. Jax would have been better)...Branch knows the system and Brady seems to love this guy. I think he is reliable and Im sure he will contribute in a positive way. Remember The Seattle offense is not that good...just like Moss wasnt a big threat in Oakland either. You can judge a WR by his performance lone, you have to take into consideration the team and system he plays in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

A 4th rounder for a journeyman WR?  YUK.  Are you kidding me?
    Posted by John413

Well Branch has had 2 1000 yard seasons, I wouldent call him a journeyman

Sections
Shortcuts