Branch or Stallworth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Branch or Stallworth

If it comes down to Branch or Stallworth, who gets cut?

Branch

Stallworth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Branch or Stallworth

I think Branch stays over Stallworth, though Stallworth has just made a few nice catches. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Branch for sure, but i think Stallworth isn't a bad back up WR. I personally like him more than Edelman or Slater.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

If I had to choose, I would take Branch.  I don't.  We can keep both, cut somewhere else.  We need WR's to take pressure off the TEs.  If the last SB showed anything, it's that ONE injury can take your offense down.  More WRs are better.  Let's remove Hoyer by trade or cut, keep Mallet, pray Brady doesn't get hurt, and win that Lombardi trophy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Branch or Stallworth:
    [QUOTE]If it comes down to Branch or Stallworth, who gets cut? Branch Stallworth
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

branch aint going anywhere. though id love to stuf him away for 6 weeks so he can make it to the super bowl and still have some legs.

stallworth is expendable

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Branch definitely stays!!! For one main reason.....his awesome TD celebration in NY last year where he mocked Fireman Ed!!! That was classic! Oh yeah plus he is a better WR than Stallworth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Branch or Stallworth:
    [QUOTE]Branch definitely stays!!! For one main reason.....his awesome TD celebration in NY last year where he mocked Fireman Ed!!! That was classic! Oh yeah plus he is a better WR than Stallworth.
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

(laughing)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm not sure if I keep either at this point to be honest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Branch...he can still convert on 3rd down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think they both make it, Woodheads lack of performance leads to me to think he maybe gone. Who knows BB is always unpredictable,he may cut all 3 and start Holley and pick up a guy off of waivers like Welker a few years ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Stallworth, he can get down field without the ball better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think it will be Branch that stays. He doesn't have the speed of Stallworth but he has a knack for finding an open spot and making the play in key situations. I think that Branch has better hands too. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I like neither at this point in their career, but if I HAVE to choose, then Branch over Stallworth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Branch and Brady have better chemistry.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

My belief is the Patriots need to release Branch, he has lost a step and is not as fast off the line as he once was. The issue I have with Stallworth is he has not had a great training camp wide-receiver wise. But he is a better special teams player than Branch. I believe I would keep Stalllworth, but as a reserve player. He needs to prove he can catch the ball consistently. With Lloyd, Welker, Hernandez, Gronkowski and Edelman, Stallworth can stay on the bench until someone needs a breather.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Branch or Stallworth:
    [QUOTE]Branch and Brady have better chemistry.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Totally agree Joe . . . Branch may not have the legs he used to have, but he's still got the brain . . .and that's what's most important to BB I think.