Branch Surprised Not To Get The Call, Says Hes Ready to go According to tom Curran

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Branch Surprised Not To Get The Call, Says Hes Ready to go According to tom Curran

hearing that im surprised too they have switcheed and now value stallorth over branch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Branch Surprised Not To Get The Call, Says Hes Ready to go According to tom Curran

Branch suckkkkkkkkssssssssss.................=l

He sucked last year, he's another year older and another year sucker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Branch Surprised Not To Get The Call, Says Hes Ready to go According to tom Curran

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Branch suckkkkkkkkssssssssss.................=l

He sucked last year, he's another year older and another year sucker.

[/QUOTE]

he cant run bu the is in teh right place and teh right time to save our @ss a couple gaems a year. 

yeah i would have upgraded a while ago, but we havent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really was surprised they brought Stallworth back, seeing how no one else bothered to sign him during the season and what he showed during the pre season games. It's being reported that he still has his speed though, so maybe he can stretch things a bit and he knows the offense (supposedly).  Truth is we need Gronkowski back...any and everything else is just bandaids.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think they want someone to stretch the field a bit and make room for the running game and underneath passes for Welker. I know there are lots of posters on this site who hate the deep game and think we should just ground and pound continuously, but having someone who can pull the safeties back actually helps the running game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Branch may not be multifaceted but he far from sucks .

Branch's Patriot death knell was his inability to contribute anywhere but as a 3rd wr option .

Not sure the last time Stalworth played special teams but I'm guessing his addition might be partly due to the potential depth he adds as a return man , as well as his superior wheels to Branch .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think they want someone to stretch the field a bit and make room for the running game and underneath passes for Welker. I know there are lots of posters on this site who hate the deep game and think we should just ground and pound continuously, but having someone who can pull the safeties back actually helps the running game.  

[/QUOTE]

stallworth does not have the separation speed anymore. 

i even heard him in interview this year acknowledging hes not a speed guy he used to be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to CaptnFoxboro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Branch may not be multifaceted but he far from sucks .

Branch's Patriot death knell was his inability to contribute anywhere but as a 3rd wr option .

Not sure the last time Stalworth played special teams but I'm guessing his addition might be partly due to the potential depth he adds as a return man , as well as his superior wheels to Branch .

[/QUOTE]

that is something i did not consider. but weighing brach's knowing where to be in the clutch against that i still take branch. hmmm?? and bb did when he cut stallworth and kept branch earlier in the year. hmmmm? maybe bb thinks branch has finally lost too much? hmmm..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Branch may know the Pats offense, but the guy has become useless when he is out there on the field. At least Stallworth has a little speed left to almost pose a deep threat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Branch had his chance earlier and didn't do much... now stallworth .  They are the same age... Similar quickness...  Donte 3" taller. 

Hands?  Tough to beat branch on that one. we shall see... 

I think mcd might be having flashbacks to '07.  Donte filled a role and made a few plays.