Branching Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Branching Out

I'm stealing this idea from a comment I read on an espn story.
    Okay we are going to cut AD because of the rules regarding an uncapped year. There has been discussion about picking up Branch after hes cut by the hawks. What we haven't discussed is the lots of good veteran players could also be cut because of bloated salaries. Who else could be made available
    And who is better than Belichick in utilizing veterans seemingly near the end of their career. This thought along with the draft and the fact that the young defense will be a year older gives confidence that maybe the pats will be a stronger contender for the super bowl then i was thinking initiall

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Branching Out

Tory Holt already got cut along with Tra Thomas! There will be a ton of UFA's based upon salaries owed in unsecured contracts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

No.. the Pat's once loved him...until he and his agent forced their way out of town.

The bridge is burned.  There are no hearts, flowers and kissy-face with the Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i think he'd be great this year to fill the void while wleker gets healed up. i couldn't see him lasting more than another two years. don't forget we have edelmean and brandon tate too.