Branch's TD to end 1st half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Branch's TD to end 1st half

Sounds like Brady and Branch chose to ignore coach who said to take a knee... bet they loved that it worked! lol Heck why take a knee there anyway it is the perfect time to put the dagger in and end it.
    Can't say enough how I am so thankfull we have him back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Branch's TD to end 1st half

Could be that taking a knee was the plan until Brady walked up behind center and saw all the Bears defensive secondary just standing around so he decided to take a shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Great Execution

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

The game is 60 minute kids.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

One of the best plays of the year. It represents a lot of what Brady and Branch are all about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I love the killer instinct that play showed. The whole team is playing 60 minutes now - so great to see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Branch's TD to end 1st half:
    [QUOTE]Could be that taking a knee was the plan until Brady walked up behind center and saw all the Bears defensive secondary just standing around so he decided to take a shot.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    I agree with this.  Just like when Tom took the shot to Moss at the goal line  instead of spiking the ball several weeks ago.

this is why TB12 is the MVP folks!

Sections
Shortcuts