Brandon Browner visiting NE tmrw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Brandon Browner visiting NE tmrw

LOB East Coast?

sign him, draft Calvin Pyror, Legion of Boom in NE...

http://fansided.com/2014/03/13/2014-nfl-free-agency-rumors-brandon-browner-visiting-patriots/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Brandon Browner visiting NE tmrw

he is suspened the first four games this season, which is alright i guess it decreases his $$$

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I can see a cheap deal here. I like it I like it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

YES. PLEASE.

Love this. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Im in. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

This is one guy I wouldn't let slip out of town. 6'4" DB's who can cover are hard to find. Would you as a receiver want to go up against Revis or Browner? Tough call! QB's be hating if they get this cat as well... Only things needed after that would be a DE/OLB and they have a couple of them coming in tomorrow also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I get it, two shut down corners and then pick up another pressure DE. 

3rd and 14 starts looking fun instead of nerve racking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

This guy is visiting us tomorrow. Can you imagine him, Revis, Dennard, and Ryan, with McCourty lurking over the top? Wow. Lookout, NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcUS2sGRqhE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Please, please, please...

Our secondary would be comparable to Seattle's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He's clearly worth taking a chance on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's clearly worth taking a chance on.

[/QUOTE] He can't play for the first 4 games due to a suspension layed on him, but he's a pretty good DB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

I'd sign him and use him more as an intimidating safety in a Cam Chancellor type role. We can also pay him his signing bonus in fresh cut bud!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I think we need a guy with some fire and energy, someone who's willing to do this to an opponent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljk3Ak7UlwU

Between him, Finnegan, DRC, and Cromartie, he's by far the best player. Likely carries the biggest risk, too, but he's by far the best and most talented of the bunch. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOB East Coast?

sign him, draft Calvin Pyror, Legion of Boom in NE...

http://fansided.com/2014/03/13/2014-nfl-free-agency-rumors-brandon-browner-visiting-patriots/

[/QUOTE]
    they would have the best defense in the afc. they still need a dt but the thought is scary.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kyle-Cleric. Show Kyle-Cleric's posts

It's a good risk at the right price since we already have 4 capable corners

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I get it, two shut down corners and then pick up another pressure DE. 

3rd and 14 starts looking fun instead of nerve racking.

[/QUOTE]
    yeah right? jeeze they could blitz every down lol. seriously though hes a very good player and if they added a pass rusher then wow.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

This team has SORELY lacked guys with attitude. Add him to the D and Steve Smith's fire to the O................smh!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I like his size And his physical style of play. Is it a possibility we could see him playing SS next to mccourty? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think Muz was the first guy to jump on the wagon but for the last week both of us wanted Browner, provided they got another CB and Revis would count as another CB

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

makes sense that the team has done its due dilligence on the guy, as he was suspended for substance abuse...after the Hern publicity, team has to be ultra sensitive to bringing in guys with past issues.maybe he missed some tests because he was smoking weed, who knows. lets hope the team dots all the i's and crosses the t's.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I would move him to SS. Just look at his measurables!

6'4, 225, 4.68? Even Gronk would have a tough time with him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rich1273. Show Rich1273's posts

Ben Volin said on the radio this morning they could move him to safety because of his size and line him up next to McCourty. If they can get him on the cheap because of the suspension it's worth it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Possible move to Safety?  Idk, BB usually likes his CBs small w/good feet.

The thing is he has only played CB. Not sure if he is a full time hitter or wants to be one.  Either way, he would be a good pickup but Im wondering why CB after landing Revis. Only thing I can think of is having a guy w/size on the roster as Revis, Dennard, Arrington, Ryan are All Under 6 ft. This gives us a guy we can stick on bigger WRs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Possible move to Safety?  Idk, BB usually likes his CBs small w/good feet.

The thing is he has only played CB. Not sure if he is a full time hitter or wants to be one.  Either way, he would be a good pickup but Im wondering why CB after landing Revis. Only thing I can think of is having a guy w/size on the roster as Revis, Dennard, Arrington, Ryan are All Under 6 ft. This gives us a guy we can stick on bigger WRs.

[/QUOTE] You are correct in the assessment that he's a CB, he's a press cover corner who is very similar to Revis, except bigger and slower. So if he could learn the position of SS he'ld be a gold mine! He runs about what a SS runs times wise. We'll see if they can make it happen, if not Cie Est' La vie..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Didn't think about moving him to SS but that's certainly a good possibility. The only problem might be he might not want to make that type of move. He's still a very good CB and one of the top 10 in the league in 11' and most of 12'. CB's get paid a lot better (top one gets $12mil) than SS's (top one is closer to $6-7mil) so he might not want to make that move. Then again he might not have a choice if no other team wants to take the risk to sign him. But, that move would certainly solidify the secondary, now just add a 3rd pass rushing DE and get some youth with talent at DT and we'd be good.

Sections
Shortcuts