Brandon Graham

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Brandon Graham

That guy looks great tonight!! DE/OLB.. Any chance the Pats stop holding off on drafting guys that aren't 6'4" or 6'5" for OLB and DE? 

He's only 6'1 1/2", but he's a high-motor guy and looks very quick off the edge. 

I would love to see this guy in a Pats uniform as a DE or OLB, but I keep thinking it won't happen because of the guy's height, if nothing else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Brandon Graham

They did sign Adalius Thomas, who is similar in size to Graham.  I think Graham would be a monster OLB in the Patriots 3-4.  Go for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

He has very short arms which is a measurable that hurts him as well as his height.  Didn't seem to bother him to much today though.  It's one of those things I think that a smart player is aware of and he has found technics that make him very successful.  He doesn't fit the image but after watching him today I would have to say let's get him.  A Colts type of player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Im not that crazy about the projected OLB's coming out this year, none of them have really seperated themselves from the others. I think some have real potential and could be very good players, but IMHO none are worth a first round pick. I like Bowman and Graham, the Pats have been trading down so much, it drives me crazy. LOL this might be a year to do that, try and get somewhere around 33-35 and clean up in the second round. I think ILB is much easier to project and the last couple years have been terrible for OLB's. I think teams are really going to lay off 'em until the 2nd, and I think we can really improve our team in this draft. Past years Ive been sick with them passing on J-Charles, Matthews, and we could have had either Maualuga/Laurinaitis the last 2 drafts. All positions that are still major needs, imagine this team with Charles in the backfield, Matthews coming off the edge and Laurinaitis with Mayo running down and smoking fools in the middle. Thats not 20/20 BS either, I was screaming while it was happening LOL. This year we can really fill some needs, maybe try and get Spikes, Odrick and Bowman/Graham? Try and grab McCluster, Devine for RB. Whatever the case may be we have a great chance at improving this team through this draft and cant afford to make the same mistakes we made throughout 05-09. BTW something else we need to start thinking about is trading up, believe it or not their are plenty of guys worth it. If McClain is around at 12-15/16 , why not, what if by chance Berry falls to 10-12, hes the best S prospect in the last 15-20 years. I hate to say it, but the jokes got to the AFC champ. game with a core group of guys including Harris, Revis and Sanchez. All guys they traded up for. Sometimes guys are worth it and sometimes you need to, were at 22, if theres someone that can really improve our team and come in from day 1 and start, why not?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Partially true, although there are exceptions, measurables have an impact.  Short arms may work against college players, but wont always in the pros.  Elvis D can play, and I bet his arms are short since he is like 5'10" or close to that.  There are always exceptions.