Brandon Jacobs apologizes for saying Gisele should "stay cute and shut up"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Brandon Jacobs apologizes for saying Gisele should "stay cute and shut up"

My guess is that someone from the Giants front office had a talk with him.
    From ESPN.com:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7556767/new-york-giants-brandon-jacobs-apologizes-gisele-bundchen-comments

New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs apologized Wednesday night for telling reporters Tuesday that Gisele Bundchen should "stay cute and shut up."

Jacobs, speaking on The Doug Gottlieb Show, said he should respect Tom Brady's wife.

"Given the fact that it's a colleague of mine's wife, I do apologize for saying that, because I shouldn't have said that," Jacobs said Wednesday. "It's his wife and I should respect that just as much as anyone else."

Jacobs, however, stood by his comments on Bundchen's appearance, again calling her "cute."

"No question, he should take that as a compliment," Jacobs said. "If he finds something wrong with that, then that's his problem."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Brandon Jacobs apologizes for saying Gisele should "stay cute and shut up"

Jacobs 5 minutes of fame in his eyes!  He hasn't ever done anything else to write about except throwing a tantrum on the sideline and now this.   Hope he saves these two press clipping because that's the only things he has done in the NFL to remember.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

The last thing I care about is what a mental midget has to say. Let's please move on.

Thanks to all for a great forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In other news...  52 Patriot players don't think Jacobs has anything to apologize for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs apologizes for saying Gisele should "stay cute and shut up":
    [QUOTE]Jacobs 5 minutes of fame in his eyes!  He hasn't ever done anything else to write about except throwing a tantrum on the sideline and now this.   Hope he saves these two press clipping because that's the only things he has done in the NFL to remember.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who cares? I don't know why anyone is sticking up for Gisselle, she's clearly the jinx of our lives. She's alway saying stuff when NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

She does need to shut up, not really a fan of her when you're talking about looks either. I think she looks like a witch, I'm more of a Adrianna Lima/Catrinel Menghia kind of guy myself. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs apologizes for saying Gisele should "stay cute and shut up":
    [QUOTE]Jacobs 5 minutes of fame in his eyes!  He hasn't ever done anything else to write about except throwing a tantrum on the sideline and now this.   Hope he saves these two press clipping because that's the only things he has done in the NFL to remember.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    I think Jacobs is the reason for the safety and his sack on TB definitely changed him as a QB after that hit and steam roll. May have affected his non throwing shoulder. His QBR was 25 in the 4th quarter. So your premise that he hasn't done anything is ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs apologizes for saying Gisele should "stay cute and shut up" : I think Jacobs is the reason for the safety and his sack on TB definitely changed him as a QB after that hit and steam roll. May have affected his non throwing shoulder. His QBR was 25 in the 4th quarter. So your premise that he hasn't done anything is ridiculous.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

hUH?  wHAT?  aRE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME PERSON HERE?  i DON'T RECALL jACOBS SACKING ANYBODY EXCEPT MAYBE HIS OWN CAREER.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

It's over,, nothing to see here, move along...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Stay  cute !! stay cute?? you neanderthal shut up!!! the ny press ridiculed this women and and the fat a s s es on the hearald made fun of her ..,how sick boston media can't support this wonderful couple, who haven't had anything given to them--worked hard for everything they have .

Sections
Shortcuts