Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Re: Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd.

Rex will be fired right after the last game.

Count on it. 

Jets will then try and get Cowher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

Congrats to Rex & the Jets--2011 exit16W Runner Ups!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd.:
    [QUOTE]Rex will be fired right after the last game. Count on it.  Jets will then try and get Cowher.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

Actually let's hope Rex stays for another few years. It will keep the Jets mired in mediocrity and we've got a jester/clown we can laugh about when he fails which is often !!

Hetchinspete. Sealed

Hope everyone has a great New Year !! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

You mean the (3) Jets fans left are now mad at this dumb bass turd?

I personally would liek to THANK REX....  I am a Holdiay depressive- and his comments and more than that Jacob's statements have brought me out of the annual depression because it is so hard to be depressed when you cannot stand up because you are laughing so darned hard..... THANK YOU Brandon Jacobs....  And Rex... it is often better to keep your mouth shut and let the world think you are a moron than to open that Giant tunnel of puss and prove to them how disgustingly ignorant you are.

Hey I recently found a new job for REX....  There is a new clown shop opening up iin the FOrt Myers area.... they send clowns to children's parties.  I was speaking to one of the new owners and he said they usually get there, make balloon animals, tell some jokes, do a simple magic trick.... and MAYBE play pin the Tail on the Donkey......  This is where REX would come in....  Anyone seen a bigger donkey lately?  Wouldn't it be cool for the kids to actually get the chance to pin the tail on this donkey.... LOL...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd. : That was an unneeded image this morning. Like Ron Jeremy but with more rolls.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Ron Jeremy LOL, talk about a toad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Rex's act is old he'll be looking for work at the end of next season when the jest go 7 and 9 and strike out in the FA market cuz no-one wants to play for him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Classic Rex, a man who thinks he's more important than the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

In Response to Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGP0659Ak8M See for yourself. Funny and honest interview lol.
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence[/QUOTE]

Normally, you don't set out to stick your foot in your mouth, but when you do, it shuts you up. 

But since Ryan loves feet, he'll continue to stick his foot in his mouth as often as he can. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Wow gotta say Rex deserved that. Just think with all the crap RR and his team has said about Brady and the Pats last year (and this one) if a Patritos player called him out like that. Wow! Awesome!

I can't stand RR or any of his players at all. Shoot I think I like the ravens better and suggs has said some things not so nice of Brady too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Well I was so glad the Jets got swept by the Pats this year. Just think of the Pats (who did not guarantee it) went to the SB. Wow! that would mean they won both playoff games...better than the jets

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGP0659Ak8M See for yourself. Funny and honest interview lol.
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence[/QUOTE]

I loved it

It's about time that someone had the guts to call him out in public for all his bluster (and it took a running back who has almost as big of a gut)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Be great if they fired Rex and replaced him with Rob.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

would be nice if he was cut for whatever reason and bill signed him in time for playoffs to run over people.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs Comments on rex ryan, fat Loud mouth Bsterd. : Ya YouTube's a sell-out if there ever was one... When itt 1st came out, YouTube offered the world the wonderful ability to watch each & all the music vids that a person loves now, or loved 20 years ago, whenever they wanted, WHATever they wanted- EVERY song you could dream of, at your fingertips for free. When Metallica was up in arms ready to sue YouTube, the guys over there fought the band, and prolonged Metallica (and any bands threatening copyright-suits)- into such a prolonged legal standoff...that I loved it.  I understand bands wanted to secure that dough off of music sales, but offering free vids hit only a portion of how they make their millions (although an expensive one).  And the creators of YouTube stood up, saying the simple reality that it was a Much Better ideal, finally offering Planet Earth's population of music lovers in the 21st century a free and easy and convenient way to dig out to music vids, Was THE Right thing to do verses forcing people to cough up 20 bucks for a CD just to listen to 1 or 2 songs they like off it (every time). And now?  YouTube takes vids off in seconds, before they even hear a whisper of copyright infringement.  They go well outta their way, to take off any and all single downloader's recordings of official music videos (THE second they find them), just to keep that 1 official Vevo-labeled-vid that they can run a 35 second ad for, each & every time for a 2 1/2 minute song.  EXTREMELY clear that YouTube doesn't even want you to place a personal song fav on your computer's favorite menu...  How & Why?  B/c in the past, whenever your sort your favorite's menu alphabetically, each & every YouTube vid would BEGIN under the Heading YouTube + (then) Band Name + (then) Song Name.  Now every single song requires a renaming b/c it's "Song Name then Band Name" or "Band Name plus song name" or "Random letter + Song Name + YouTube + Band Name + 7 random numbers"...sh#t like that. It's not so much at all, the idea of "Gettin' something for Nuthin'", as some sycophant posters'll no doubt point out...  It's the ONCE ease of use, the once just awesome idea, the once great ideal you believed they had ingrained in their philosophy...Turning into ad space.  It's the utter hypocrisy.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

So...if i just write "LazarusintheSanitorium" on my next presidential ballot, that should suffice, yes? I mean, I haven't voted in the past, but I'm feeling like someone has finally earned my vote.

I don't read blogs, but if you had one, that would be a daily must-read for me.

And, yes, you're right. Total sellouts. Even if you create a playlist, if it's not all those EVO songs, it won't play them more than a single time without reloading them.

Everyone sells out. I try to point out that the Sox have totally sold out, and get hammered for it. Don't people have values beyond the almighty greenback anymore?

Thank you Laz; for offering insight and perspective...from your sanitorium. What an upside-down world we live in...or perhaps downside-up?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]Rex's act is old he'll be looking for work at the end of next season when the jest go 7 and 9 and strike out in the FA market cuz no-one wants to play for him.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

he'd find a job pretty quickly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Notice Rex saying they (giants) are the better team----THIS YEAR as if the Jets will be the better one next. Nope!

Sections
Shortcuts