Brandon Jacobs requesting a trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Brandon Jacobs requesting a trade

He's got nothing to prove. He got his deal and he's packed it in. Last night, I saw this guy take a carry and instead of plowing through the middle, he BOUNCED IT TO THE OUTSIDE AND GOT DRILLED. BRANDON JACOBS BOUNCING IT TO THE OUTSIDE? What's next, Brady managing games? I knew someone would start a thread on this guy but I like what we have at RB (which isn't saying much).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I hate these suggestions too, but I tend to agree with mixghw on this one.

I say DO IT!  Send that 4th rounder from the Broncos.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

He is lucky that he didnt kill a fan with him throwing his helmet out there...

that said, get him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

of course he packed it in right now. he's not happy with his current team and the way they are treating him. sound familiar (Moss)?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

a fat and lazy rb with a crap attitude...no thanks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think Jacobs is a ninny but I also think our run game( or lack there of) is a contributing factor in the poor offensive display. If Fred Taylor can't handle 15-20 carries then why did we give away a guy who could? I do not understand?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

This guy is Maroney with more talent.

He doesnt want to get hurt and thinks hes this amazing RB so he bounces it outside. Hey your a good physical inside runner act like it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Big bruising back that has slowed down and can't cutback behind our "unable to run block line" nope ain't gonna work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ab0a6f/article/report-giants-frustrated-rb-jacobs-will-ask-for-trade?module=HP_headlines

Why NOT?  - better than 'any' bomb squad rb they sign up or guy looking for work. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Brandon Jacobs requesting a trade:
    Just got a txt from ESPN that some reporter in NYC is saying that Brandon Jacobs will approach management and ask for a trade. Might assist our running game a little? A big, bruiser back with something to prove? I like it.
    Posted by mjxg

Not factual. He never said that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs requesting a trade:
    He is not smart enough to play on the pats team.
    Posted by mikec645

Are you saying that all the Pats players are smart? How do you define smart? Football, street, academically? What? Putting on a Pats uniform doesn't make anyone smart. Did you watch the last game? From players to coaching staff. Not smart. The genius label is antiquated. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

How I wish someone would have taken a video of Brandon Jacobs throwing his helmet.  Pretty funny the Colt fan refused to give it back.  I would have run to my car with that helmet.  Brandon is a chump.  Don't want him on the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Jacobs was a beast and then he got paid.  I doubt the Giants will take anything coming out of his mouth too seriously. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Jacobs requesting a trade:
    Jacobs was a beast and then he got paid.  I doubt the Giants will take anything coming out of his mouth too seriously. 
    Posted by mynameisAugustWest

Problem is the guy is putting too much food into his mouth...

Can he play on the O-line...BB loves dual roles for some of his players...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Kind of reminds me of Corey Dillon.  He really could be the new kick the running game needs.  I can't see him easily stopped when running behind the 2 TE's and Vollmer.  Could be a great move.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

When is everyone going to realize that until our O-Line can run block, it doesn't matter who is in the backfield.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=9680f13b4b0e7e589d95236beff3b73e&plckUserId=9680f13b4b0e7e589d95236beff3b73e" target="_parent">jmmyslinski

kinda reminds me of dillon too...except for the fact that corey was at very least a finely conditioned athelete (and so called malcontent) with an established track record of being among the afc leaders in rushing on bad teams consistently for several years...while jacobs is built like alge crumpler

Sections
Shortcuts