BRANDON JACOBS to GIS ONO: "Shut up and be cute"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

BRANDON JACOBS to GIS ONO: "Shut up and be cute"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098031/Super-Bowl-2012-winner-New-York-Giants-Brandon-Jacobs-advises-Gisele-Bundchen-shut-up.html

Now this may be going a bit too far. I do hope though that Gis is following all this online and grasp what she's unleashed. No one on her side has come out ahead. Tom looks like David Beckam and more emasculated than ever. She needs to adjust to the common sensed unwritten rules of life as opposed to those on planet Gissy. Tom can't adjust to her, she has to adjust tothe gladiator world he works and is branded in!

btw, jacobs is a bad messenger even when right. let's see, he went after rexy and called him fat boy, he told nbc that the giants had now decapitated the Pats' dynasty, and now this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Re: BRANDON JACOBS to GIS ONO: "Shut up and be cute"

Of course she has every right to stand by her man because she was being tauted by the Giants fan then she was talking to her entourage. As per Brandon Jacobs that loser over rated RB he needs to get a life the guy was not even a factor in the game he needs to shut up I just think the Giant in general are classless organization I am so glad I am a Pats fan.

Sections
Shortcuts